1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• clrockny24

I’m just thinking out loud.. how often do we get shootouts with high fantasy numbers when we are expecting them? The saints didn’t start out good last year, and I’m not sure I buy in to the raiders yet as an offensive juggernaut… even against the saints D.

Colts/lions has that same vibe as a big offensive game, but I do think that one will deliver. So I believe Stafford/Hilton and maybe Dwayne allen could be in play.

• mr19683

Anyone being ballsy enough to take Jarvis Landry at what will be his lowest ownership % of the year this week?

• Razzle11

@clrockny24 said...

I’m just thinking out loud.. how often do we get shootouts with high fantasy numbers when we are expecting them? The saints didn’t start out good last year, and I’m not sure I buy in to the raiders yet as an offensive juggernaut… even against the saints D.

Colts/lions has that same vibe as a big offensive game, but I do think that one will deliver. So I believe Stafford/Hilton and maybe Dwayne allen could be in play.

The thing that keeps bringing me back…look at games over the last handful of years IN New Orleans. Brees has always been money at home as well

• doctor_doom

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Watkins! Why risk Freeman when the coach is also using Coleman and will be going with the “hottest” hand?

• hobbes2d

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

I remember Raiders/Lions was a popular game last year and it tanked. I have a creeping feeling the Raiders/Saints game will be the same.

I’m pretty confident that it will tank quite a few lineups. Murray for example should disappoint a lot of people.

• hobbes2d

@doctor_doom said...

Watkins! Why risk Freeman when the coach is also using Coleman and will be going with the “hottest” hand?

Freeman is better than Coleman. So there’s that.

• hobbes2d

@mr19683 said...

Anyone being ballsy enough to take Jarvis Landry at what will be his lowest ownership % of the year this week?

I have him as a flex in a few LU.

• hobbes2d

@Razzle11 said...

The thing that keeps bringing me back…look at games over the last handful of years IN New Orleans. Brees has always been money at home as well

I think Brees will do fine but the game will still leave quite a few people disappointed overall, IMO.

• patsforever23

Please help me get off my 8.6k junkyard special stack of RG3/Pryor. It hurts my eyes but it’s just so cheap!

• MastenPark

steve smith going to Gilmore Island. You should pass

• WestCrook1

Stafford best play on DK now

• hobbes2d

@MastenPark said...

steve smith going to Gilmore Island. You should pass

I like Aiken and Gillimore in that game.

• B_rock74

Feel like my FD 50/50 lineup it pretty locked in. Just waiting on some of the injury news surrounding the KC and Seattle game for a lower priced RB

What combo do you think will be more effective (assuming both RB’s get majority of work);

Ware / McDonald

or

Michael / Fleener

• hobbes2d

@B_rock74 said...

Feel like my FD 50/50 lineup it pretty locked in. Just waiting on some of the injury news surrounding the KC and Seattle game for a lower priced RB

What combo do you think will be more effective (assuming both RB’s get majority of work);

Ware / McDonald

or

Michael / Fleener

I’m not sure about the RBs because I don’t trust Reid with his RB usage, but I do think McDonald is a good play at TE over Fleener, a guy who the coaching staff hasn’t been really high with praise for thus far.

• deejmonster

@hobbes2d said...

I’m pretty confident that it will tank quite a few lineups. Murray for example should disappoint a lot of people.

Sheesh… he’s a favorite in my lineups this week. Might have to research more before Sunday.

• deejmonster

@hobbes2d said...

I’m not sure about the RBs because I don’t trust Reid with his RB usage, but I do think McDonald is a good play at TE over Fleener, a guy who the coaching staff hasn’t been really high with praise for thus far.

Yeah, as much as people seem to love Fleener, he isn’t meshing well with Brees since he was traded

• Dfspacman

Braxton Miller going for 3000,likely to see at least 4 targets.
    Still trying to convince myself fully utilizing the salary on draftkings shouldn’t be the aim.

• Bam79

@Dome92 said...

I might have too much exposure to Steve Smith lol

Is that possible?

• Dfspacman

Flacco has very decent weapons at receivers for his price I will consider him, I just have this feeling that Prescott might throw for 2 touchdowns and run one in.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Jcb890 said...

It was to join the $5 Thursday GPP 2x.

Anyone else working towards to $20 ticket? I’ve done 2/3 so far. Wonder what will be required tomorrow.

• hobbes2d

@deejmonster said...

Sheesh… he’s a favorite in my lineups this week. Might have to research more before Sunday.

Murray is in a great spot but I’m just not sold on his talent. Raiders had a good Oline last year and he didn’t really have a huge year despite having every bit the opportunity to establish himself as a stud RB. Plus if this game is the shooutout that people expect and New Orleans gets a lead then Murray will not be as much of a factor in game script. In fact, I’ll be interested to see how much the rookie Washington is used.

• hobbes2d

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Anyone else working towards to $20 ticket? I’ve done 2/3 so far. Wonder what will be required tomorrow.

Probably more of the same. They want to fill that $5 tourney as much as possible.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

I’m talking about before they change it on FD – when you played a H2H on a Thursday-Monday slate, you could see who you were up against – the entire lineup. Guys were seeing who they were up against and then using those players/lineups for their own benefit. Now it sucks because you don’t know who you are even playing against until the game goes even though the players are locked. It makes sense why they don’t show on DK because you can still switch the guy out.

The percentages would have came from GPP’s – I was making 2 separate points, sorry if I jumbled them together. I only play on DK, but I would see complete Thursday-Monday slate GPP ownership from FD. It was readily available information that isn’t available now unless (like the Reddit link earlier) where some guys are crowd sourcing the info from guys voluntarily offering up their ownership %.

fanduel use to show players you were up against and percentages on all contests but stopped and changed it like a year ago. I remember being able to see who I was up against and know if I would place because of the information.

• awilson45

If Wheaton doesn’t play Monday night Jesse James is easily the best TE value

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).