1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ChaosM83

RG Overall Ranking

@Brian6035 said...

Any estimates on colin kaepernick’s week 1 ownership?

Less than 1.

• Razzle11

@Brian6035 said...

you mean people roster back up QBs for DFS?

• bolu

@Brian6035 said...

zero

• deactivated66527

@Brian6035 said...

Given his rushing ability at the QB position as well as the updated 15 point “protest the flag” bonus in Fanduel, Kaepernick provides a great floor for cash games. He will also be low-owned and an excellent pivot for GPP’s.

Fade him at your own risk.

• ChaosM83

RG Overall Ranking

I’ll take any Kaepernick action anybody wants to throw out.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@BUFUu2 said...

Personally I think gpp for week 1…. It seems like nobody really knows who stands out so if you have the right combo you are going to win money…… There are always a huge sleeper week 1 that hardly anyone ever plays…. Last year was Mariota and Winston if I do recall.

Actually last year in week 1 was Tyler Eifert, Deandre Hopkins, Julio and Carlos Hyde. All 4 had monster games and you had to have three of them to win anything.

Tons of mid-7k value again this year too. I remember having a lot of Tyrod last year in week 1 and those lineups didn’t go crazy. With Dak you can fit anyone you want really, but you have to be different enough to win.

If I play Dak, I’m not playing any of the $9k receivers on fanduel.

• Bakemoney125

Tyrod and Julio 9k won the milly on fanduel last year. And Julio was 30% owned. $25 buy in I was in. I was pretty new. Not sure if there were any others.

• Cbed11

I hate the rb pricing.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

@Cbed11 said...

I hate the rb pricing.

Which RB’s on which sites?

• Cbed11

@escot4 said...

Which RB’s on which sites?

DKs rb pricing as a whole. I guess there isn’t really anything wrong with it, just have to make a decision. Go with high priced guys who are guaranteed touches, or low priced pass catching ones that will rely on game flow.

• awilson45

@Cbed11 said...

DKs rb pricing as a whole. I guess there isn’t really anything wrong with it, just have to make a decision. Go with high priced guys who are guaranteed touches, or low priced pass catching ones that will rely on game flow.

There’s some decent value below 5k

• pick6er

I hope Prescott carries high ownership at that price. That way Brees ownership drops and I can deploy the Mercedez-Benz Dome Monster! I figure that Brees, Carr and Prescott will have high ownership still. Tough to fade all 3 of them. I like a DangeRuss stack if only I knew Baldwin will come out in 2015 form, I fear that Lockett would explode for 8-150-2 if I attempt. This may get messy!

• BUFUu2

@pick6er said...

I hope Prescott carries high ownership at that price. That way Brees ownership drops and I can deploy the Mercedez-Benz Dome Monster! I figure that Brees, Carr and Prescott will have high ownership still. Tough to fade all 3 of them. I like a DangeRuss stack if only I knew Baldwin will come out in 2015 form, I fear that Lockett would explode for 8-150-2 if I attempt. This may get messy!

I agree with you there. I am a fins fan and they will have maxwell on baldwin and we have no true cb2 to guard lockett. I def did my fair share of fins lineups just cuz i am a fan and if they go off they will be highly unowned. However I also did a few with lockett and seattles defense to get all the points hopefully……. that game could actually be a high scoring game

• Cbed11

@BUFUu2 said...

I agree with you there. I am a fins fan and they will have maxwell on baldwin and we have no true cb2 to guard lockett. I def did my fair share of fins lineups just cuz i am a fan and if they go off they will be highly unowned. However I also did a few with lockett and seattles defense to get all the points hopefully……. that game could actually be a high scoring game

I wouldn’t think Maxwell would play much, if any slot, where Baldwin mostly operates.

• Dadeano860

Is Lockett the set #2? Kearse? Goodley? I am assuming in 3 WR sets Lockett and Kearse out wide with Baldwin in the slot. 2 WR sets will be Baldwin and Kearse/Lockett sharing time

• querb

Bridgewater just blew his knee out in practice

• IronMonkey415

COME ON!!!! What horribe start to the season already.
    My hero Tony Romo is out and now this young QB.

• madchuck

damn teddy

• Dome92

DANG!! I was liking my Diggs/Bridgewater stacks!

• querb

broken leg, out for year

guess they go after kaepernick now

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@querb said...

broken leg, out for year

guess they go after kaepernick now

Torn ACL I thought..

• Awfuca

Sheepish

• Awfuca

@Dome92 said...

DANG!! I was liking my Diggs/Bridgewater stacks!

you got lucky then. would of been a bad idea

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Ian Rapoport ‏@SportsTalkJoe 38m38 minutes ago
    It’s now official, an MRI has confirmed that #Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater has a torn ACL and will miss the entire 2016 season.

Ouch!

• Pickle29

@tratow said...

Ian Rapoport ‏@SportsTalkJoe 38m38 minutes ago
    It’s now official, an MRI has confirmed that #Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater has a torn ACL and will miss the entire 2016 season.

Ouch!

That tweet isn’t from Ian Rapoport.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.