1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• walkoff9

@WestCrook1 said...

To fade Dak in cash or not?

I will be most likely. Ware and Michael at RB is more than enough value and both have higher ceiling and floor is probably the same.

• Linsanity88

Who are we looking at for TE in DK cash games? Pretty tough with no Reed / Olsen / Gronk available. Feels like I have to go with Dwayne Allen or Jared Cook, neither of whom inspires much confidence.

• DAR207

It sucks that it is Saturday night and I still cant figure out if I should be playing Dak in high stakes GPPs. I know for a fact many sharps are playing Dak in cash and GPPs, so its a tough one to swallow.

• Ree4erMadness

@Linsanity88 said...

Who are we looking at for TE in DK cash games? Pretty tough with no Reed / Olsen / Gronk available. Feels like I have to go with Dwayne Allen or Jared Cook, neither of whom inspires much confidence.

What do u mean no Reed? I don’t see where he’s injured

• awilson45

@DAR207 said...

It sucks that it is Saturday night and I still cant figure out if I should be playing Dak in high stakes GPPs. I know for a fact many sharps are playing Dak in cash and GPPs, so its a tough one to swallow.

Going against the pack is how you win GPPs

• IronMonkey415

I’ll probably go with Fleener. Remember last year when the Raiders can’t guard the TE?

Don’t remember? okay, no problemo.

• depalma13

@Ree4erMadness said...

Washington plays Monday night. Game isn’t available on DK.

• Drew52786

@Ree4erMadness said...

It just means the DK slate is Sunday only and he plays Monday night.

• DAR207

@awilson45 said...

Going against the pack is how you win GPPs

EH, not always. Sometimes the value play is the right play across the board.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@DAR207 said...

EH, not always. Sometimes the value play is the right play across the board.

EXACTLY bro. People don’t realize that chalk plays are normally chalk for a reason. As good as a value as Dak is I could never fade a player with that upside and at decent floor to boot. I’m still building line ups but I may go 50% Dak in GPPs…

• walkoff9

@Ree4erMadness said...

Monday night games are not on DK main slate.

• BIF

I can’t wait for all the bitchin’, excuses and the “if I didn’t swap X for Y then I would have won a million” comments tomorrow.

Only 14.5 hours till a bunch of chalk goes bust and some punt flyers go off !

• mellofellowsu

Saturday night guys come on. Enough with the overthinking. You’ve put in the work researching. Submit the LUs, log off and let the chips fall where they may.

GL to all.

• flip4flop

Refusing to make tweaks is resulting in many more lineups being made.

• Hjd29

My final tweak for DK cash: OBJ/ Martellus Bennett (flex) or Cooper/ Marvin Jones (flex) ?

• MrSnuffleupagus

I think marvin jones is questionable

• MrSnuffleupagus

@BIF said...

I can’t wait for all the bitchin’, excuses and the “if I didn’t swap X for Y then I would have won a million” comments tomorrow.

Only 14.5 hours till a bunch of chalk goes bust and some punt flyers go off !

I think if i made a late swap that actually cost me a million, id be sick to my stomach, maybe take a walk to the local bridge. Thank god i haven’t ever gotten close lol

• PizzaSteve

Fanduel gpp. Deciding between D. Williams/bennett or C. Michael. Any thoughts?

• WestCrook1

So much tinkering my head is spinning

• WestCrook1

So much tinkering my head is spinning

• WestCrook1

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

I think marvin jones is questionable

Tate is not MJ

• WestCrook1

@Hjd29 said...

My final tweak for DK cash: OBJ/ Martellus Bennett (flex) or Cooper/ Marvin Jones (flex) ?

OBJ/Mart

• WestCrook1

@IronMonkey415 said...

I’ll probably go with Fleener. Remember last year when the Raiders can’t guard the TE?

Don’t remember? okay, no problemo.

Fleener can’t even remember the playbook

• lfn1992

What about Theo Riddick in a 3 game, only 4-4:30 game slate?

• noddy

@walkoff9 said...

I will be most likely. Ware and Michael at RB is more than enough value and both have higher ceiling and floor is probably the same.

This is what I have right now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.