1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Pickle29 said...

That tweet isn’t from Ian Rapoport.

Its just what I found to post on the fly, Fantasy Pros just sent me the alert too.

• Yacht67

Wow, Vikings back-up will be low owned haha (not saying so it).

• Awfuca

Week one, who will leave us in aw? Who will be the guy that ruins our day for not picking him. Not asking for your sleepers, i’m asking for a guy we all know can play, but will have a ridiculous, oh my god is this happening, kind of game.

I am going with… Andrew Luck

I am still not picking him week one though haha

In case you forgot – 462 yards and 7 touchdowns – I was in a year long league and was playing against him ugh

• flip4flop

Well guess I have to remove Diggs from my week 1 lineups

• pick6er

Mike Evans screams that title to me. I am always nervous playing him but if you miss his big weeks, you don’t cash. I do think he’ll get something stupid like 15 targets, just depends how many he can drop…

• Hoss_Man

Saints question: With Fleener having such difficultly learning the offense and getting in sync with Brees, does Cooks benefit the most from this (more targets)? Just wondering if Cooks will be able to capitalize against a Raiders Def that only gave up 10TDs to WRs last year? But did give up 225Rec and 2600 Yards to WRs.

• cheezpizza

Fleener looked fine in the 3rd game. And with Snead and Thomas also looking good, Cooks might actually see a decrease in targets…

• Yacht67

With so many options is prefer just to have exposure to brees if I’m wanting the saints.

• deactivated66527

@querb said...

broken leg, out for year

guess they go after kaepernick now

No chance Zimmer wants Kaepernick as his QB

• JJDFS

Week 1

Week 1 is almost here and I am really excited to share with you my favorite DFS plays for week 1 ! I will be using Fanduel as a price point reference because that is my preferred site for NFL. I will throw in a few DK value plays at the end for you DK users. Lets jump into it.

QB

Dak Prescott ($5,000)- Lets not get cute. With Romo going down with a broken bone in his back, Dak is my number 1 guy in week 1. At 5k Dak is an absolute steal. He gets a Giants team that allowed the most passing yards in the NFL last year and gave up an average of 300 yards per game. I can see Dak hitting 4-5x value in week 1. Dak is a must play as far as I am concerned. Stack your lineup behind Dak and enjoy some easy money in week 1

Derek Carr ($7,700)- Now if you don’t trust Dak I completely understand. Carr is another guy who is in a great week 1 spot. He goes up against a Saints team that doesn’t play much defense in the highest OU game of the week. Carr will be forced to throw the ball 40+ times. This is a game I will target in week 1. I expect Carr to get 21+ fantasy points which is great for his price tag.

Kirk Cousins ($7,800)- Captain Kirk ended the season on a hot note last year. He threw for over 300 yards in 5 of his last 7 games with three of those games being 3+ TD games. I expect him to pick up right where he left off last season. The Steelers do not defend well against the pass and I can see the Redskins behind early in this one forcing Kirk to have to throw the ball to stay in it. If you play Kirk in week 1 I highly suggest pairing him up with Jordan Reed who is his favorite pass catching option and red zone target.

RB

DeAngelo Williams ($7,100)- Oh Bell is out again…….Williams will be a staple in my lines for the first three weeks due to the volume of touches he will get. He is my number 1 running back in week 1 with a plus matchup. But, he is not priced as a top running back like he should be. For him to be 12th in price tag is insane and I will gladly take him at the discount. Having Dak and Williams to start your line put you at a high floor and an even higher ceiling because you can stack up with some of the top wide receiver plays in week 1.

LeSean McCoy ($6,900)- McCoy is one of my favorite plays for week 1 due to volume. Last year a big thing that kept me from playing McCoy was Karlos Williams stealing his goal line touches. This year Williams starts the season suspended which leaves only McCoy to carry a heavy workload. Baltimore gave up over 100 yards per game last year on the ground and I can see McCoy eclipsing the 100 yard mark and going for at least one touchdown.

Ryan Matthews ($6,100)- Here we go again, time to try and guess what the running back situation will be like for the Eagles. With Murray’s departure and Chips descent as head coach makes it a little clearer. Ryan Matthews will be the guy getting most of the touches on 1st and 2nd down, along with short yardage, and red zone carries. I believe he presents great value. At a 6.1k price tag I believe he has two touchdown potential in week 1. He goes against a bad Browns team. The Browns ranked 29th against the run last season and I don’t expect that number to be any better this season. Im locking Matthews in for a week one TD !
    Wideouts

Antonio Brown ($9,300)- I will be writing up more high priced guys than I usually would for week 1 due to Dak being so cheap. Antonio is my favorite wideout in week 1 due to his consistency. He is going to get 15 targets and haul in 10+ catches when Bell is out of the lineup and he has a plus matchup like Washington. Brown is a lock for cash game lineups even if you are playing Williams. The duo of Brown and Williams should combine for 50 fantasy points in week 1.

Julio Jones ($9,000)- The only reason Julio is not my number 1 guy this week is because of how bad Ryan has looked in the pre season. I believe they get it together and pick apart a Bucs defense that ranked 28th in wide receiver scoring last season. Look for Julio to get his usual 10+ targets a game and hopefully find the end zone in week 1.

Brandon Marshall ($7,700)- Jets receivers will be looked down upon and slept on all season again this year. Marshall finished the year last year with touchdowns in 7 of his last 8 games and over 20 Fanduel points in 5 of his last 6 games. His tag should be somewhere around 8.5-9k but I will take him at the discount in week 1.

Sammy Watkins ($7,600)- Again we will pick on that Ravens team that I just don’t think will be very good this year. Sammy Watkins finished the year as a top 5 wideout after coming off of his injury halfway through the season. He gained a lot of chemistry with quarterback Tyrod Taylor and I am sure the Bills loved seeing that. Sammy is the only real wideout threat on the Bills and look for him to be targeted heavily by Taylor all season long.

Marvin Jones ($5,500)- Jones is a guy I absolutely love in week 1 for his price tag. If you decide not to play Dak at quarterback, Jones will fit in your lineup nicely and help you save some cash to spend up elsewhere. I also love Tate in week 1 with an uptempo matchup with the Colts, but give me Jones at the discount.

TE

Jordan Reed ($7,400)- Reed is my favorite TE if you can find the money to pay up for him. 7.4k is a little pricey but I believe that he is worth it. For cash games he is a staple in my lineups due to his consistency and guaranteed targets being captain Kirks favorite target. The only thing that ever worries me about Reed about is that he is concussion prone. I wouldn’t worry too much about it though. Look for Reed to get off to a hot start this season and show why he is considered a top tight end in the league.

Coby Fleener ($5,400)- “(player-popup)Drew Brees”:/players/drew-brees-11605’ new toy. I expect big things from Fleener this season. He is widely considered a top 5 tight end with top 3 potential by most everybody. Drew loves his tight ends thats no surprise. This week 1 matchup is a dream come true for Fleener and could be his grand unveiling.

Kickers and Defenses

Since no one else around talks about their favorite kickers and defensive plays I figured why not. These positions can make or break you in tournaments on Fanduel.

Chris Boswell ($4,600)- I am always a huge Boswell fan when it comes to kickers. He gives you that consistency you look for in cash games. He will get you 10+ points most weeks because of the explosive Steelers offense. I will be playing him and looking for that consistency in week 1.

Roberto Aguayo ($4,500)- The Bucs drafted who?…..In the second round? I assume that was most of you on draft day. This guy is the real deal when it comes to kicking if that’s even a thing. I like him because he minimum price, kicking in a dome, and playing in a game that I believe will be very high scoring. If you have to pick a punt kicker I believe Aguayo gives you the best chance at scoring big for minimum price.

Seahawks ($5,000)- The Seahawks at home are always a top play in my book. They get a Miami team that has a lot of question marks going into the season. It is difficult to run on Seattle to begin with and Miami still trying to figure out who they are going to start at running back I can see them being very unsuccessful on the ground. If Seattle can force you to throw then you are playing right into their game plan. Look for a few sacks, turnovers, and maybe that lucky defensive TD in week 1 from Seattle.

Texans ($4,900)- The Texans get to go up against the human turnover machine Jay Cutler in week one. The Texans have already scored two defensive touchdowns this pre season and don’t look for their success to end in week 1.

Draftkings Plays

Dak Prescott ($5,000) I am writing him up again just to make sure you guys play him everywhere in week 1.

James White ($3,600) With Dion Lewis being on the shelf for a significant amount of time, this opens the door for White to be extremely productive. He is a great play on Draftings due to their scoring system of 1 PPR. For his price tag I can see White hitting 5-6x value in week 1. Getting White at this price allows you to pay up elsewhere and get top wideout options which is extremely important on Draftkings due to the 1 point per reception scoring.

Charles Sims ($4,400)- I am a huge Sims advocate most weeks. My only problem with Sims is that he is very game flow dependent. If the Bucs get up they will stick with Martin on the ground. If they are behind then you will see Sims out there as an option Winston feels comfortable with in passing situations. I am hoping this is a shootout and the Bucs have to throw the ball to keep up with the Falcons.

Zach Miller ($3,700)- Zach is a nice cheap tight end who will see a large volume of targets. Cutler and Miller created great chemistry last season and with Forte and Bennett departing look for Miller to be Cutlers new safety blanket. He can be a safe guy for 10+ points every week and if he can find the end zone he is the perfect punt play.

I hope these plays and info can help one of you find the right combo of players and take down a tourney this weekend or double your money in cash games ! Football is back !!!!!

• ChaosM83

RG Overall Ranking

@JJDFS said...

Week 1

Week 1 is almost here and I am really excited to share with you my favorite DFS plays for week 1 ! I will be using Fanduel as a price point reference because that is my preferred site for NFL. I will throw in a few DK value plays at the end for you DK users. Lets jump into it.

QB

Dak Prescott ($5,000)- Lets not get cute. With Romo going down with a broken bone in his back, Dak is my number 1 guy in week 1. At 5k Dak is an absolute steal. He gets a Giants team that allowed the most passing yards in the NFL last year and gave up an average of 300 yards per game. I can see Dak hitting 4-5x value in week 1. Dak is a must play as far as I am concerned. Stack your lineup behind Dak and enjoy some easy money in week 1

Derek Carr ($7,700)- Now if you don’t trust Dak I completely understand. Carr is another guy who is in a great week 1 spot. He goes up against a Saints team that doesn’t play much defense in the highest OU game of the week. Carr will be forced to throw the ball 40+ times. This is a game I will target in week 1. I expect Carr to get 21+ fantasy points which is great for his price tag.

Kirk Cousins ($7,800)- Captain Kirk ended the season on a hot note last year. He threw for over 300 yards in 5 of his last 7 games with three of those games being 3+ TD games. I expect him to pick up right where he left off last season. The Steelers do not defend well against the pass and I can see the Redskins behind early in this one forcing Kirk to have to throw the ball to stay in it. If you play Kirk in week 1 I highly suggest pairing him up with Jordan Reed who is his favorite pass catching option and red zone target.

RB

DeAngelo Williams ($7,100)- Oh Bell is out again…….Williams will be a staple in my lines for the first three weeks due to the volume of touches he will get. He is my number 1 running back in week 1 with a plus matchup. But, he is not priced as a top running back like he should be. For him to be 12th in price tag is insane and I will gladly take him at the discount. Having Dak and Williams to start your line put you at a high floor and an even higher ceiling because you can stack up with some of the top wide receiver plays in week 1.

LeSean McCoy ($6,900)- McCoy is one of my favorite plays for week 1 due to volume. Last year a big thing that kept me from playing McCoy was Karlos Williams stealing his goal line touches. This year Williams starts the season suspended which leaves only McCoy to carry a heavy workload. Baltimore gave up over 100 yards per game last year on the ground and I can see McCoy eclipsing the 100 yard mark and going for at least one touchdown.

Ryan Matthews ($6,100)- Here we go again, time to try and guess what the running back situation will be like for the Eagles. With Murray’s departure and Chips descent as head coach makes it a little clearer. Ryan Matthews will be the guy getting most of the touches on 1st and 2nd down, along with short yardage, and red zone carries. I believe he presents great value. At a 6.1k price tag I believe he has two touchdown potential in week 1. He goes against a bad Browns team. The Browns ranked 29th against the run last season and I don’t expect that number to be any better this season. Im locking Matthews in for a week one TD !
    Wideouts

Antonio Brown ($9,300)- I will be writing up more high priced guys than I usually would for week 1 due to Dak being so cheap. Antonio is my favorite wideout in week 1 due to his consistency. He is going to get 15 targets and haul in 10+ catches when Bell is out of the lineup and he has a plus matchup like Washington. Brown is a lock for cash game lineups even if you are playing Williams. The duo of Brown and Williams should combine for 50 fantasy points in week 1.

Julio Jones ($9,000)- The only reason Julio is not my number 1 guy this week is because of how bad Ryan has looked in the pre season. I believe they get it together and pick apart a Bucs defense that ranked 28th in wide receiver scoring last season. Look for Julio to get his usual 10+ targets a game and hopefully find the end zone in week 1.

Brandon Marshall ($7,700)- Jets receivers will be looked down upon and slept on all season again this year. Marshall finished the year last year with touchdowns in 7 of his last 8 games and over 20 Fanduel points in 5 of his last 6 games. His tag should be somewhere around 8.5-9k but I will take him at the discount in week 1.

Sammy Watkins ($7,600)- Again we will pick on that Ravens team that I just don’t think will be very good this year. Sammy Watkins finished the year as a top 5 wideout after coming off of his injury halfway through the season. He gained a lot of chemistry with quarterback Tyrod Taylor and I am sure the Bills loved seeing that. Sammy is the only real wideout threat on the Bills and look for him to be targeted heavily by Taylor all season long.

Marvin Jones ($5,500)- Jones is a guy I absolutely love in week 1 for his price tag. If you decide not to play Dak at quarterback, Jones will fit in your lineup nicely and help you save some cash to spend up elsewhere. I also love Tate in week 1 with an uptempo matchup with the Colts, but give me Jones at the discount.

TE

Jordan Reed ($7,400)- Reed is my favorite TE if you can find the money to pay up for him. 7.4k is a little pricey but I believe that he is worth it. For cash games he is a staple in my lineups due to his consistency and guaranteed targets being captain Kirks favorite target. The only thing that ever worries me about Reed about is that he is concussion prone. I wouldn’t worry too much about it though. Look for Reed to get off to a hot start this season and show why he is considered a top tight end in the league.

Coby Fleener ($5,400)- “(player-popup)Drew Brees”:/players/drew-brees-11605’ new toy. I expect big things from Fleener this season. He is widely considered a top 5 tight end with top 3 potential by most everybody. Drew loves his tight ends thats no surprise. This week 1 matchup is a dream come true for Fleener and could be his grand unveiling.

Kickers and Defenses

Since no one else around talks about their favorite kickers and defensive plays I figured why not. These positions can make or break you in tournaments on Fanduel.

Chris Boswell ($4,600)- I am always a huge Boswell fan when it comes to kickers. He gives you that consistency you look for in cash games. He will get you 10+ points most weeks because of the explosive Steelers offense. I will be playing him and looking for that consistency in week 1.

Roberto Aguayo ($4,500)- The Bucs drafted who?…..In the second round? I assume that was most of you on draft day. This guy is the real deal when it comes to kicking if that’s even a thing. I like him because he minimum price, kicking in a dome, and playing in a game that I believe will be very high scoring. If you have to pick a punt kicker I believe Aguayo gives you the best chance at scoring big for minimum price.

Seahawks ($5,000)- The Seahawks at home are always a top play in my book. They get a Miami team that has a lot of question marks going into the season. It is difficult to run on Seattle to begin with and Miami still trying to figure out who they are going to start at running back I can see them being very unsuccessful on the ground. If Seattle can force you to throw then you are playing right into their game plan. Look for a few sacks, turnovers, and maybe that lucky defensive TD in week 1 from Seattle.

Texans ($4,900)- The Texans get to go up against the human turnover machine Jay Cutler in week one. The Texans have already scored two defensive touchdowns this pre season and don’t look for their success to end in week 1.

Draftkings Plays

Dak Prescott ($5,000) I am writing him up again just to make sure you guys play him everywhere in week 1.

James White ($3,600) With Dion Lewis being on the shelf for a significant amount of time, this opens the door for White to be extremely productive. He is a great play on Draftings due to their scoring system of 1 PPR. For his price tag I can see White hitting 5-6x value in week 1. Getting White at this price allows you to pay up elsewhere and get top wideout options which is extremely important on Draftkings due to the 1 point per reception scoring.

Charles Sims ($4,400)- I am a huge Sims advocate most weeks. My only problem with Sims is that he is very game flow dependent. If the Bucs get up they will stick with Martin on the ground. If they are behind then you will see Sims out there as an option Winston feels comfortable with in passing situations. I am hoping this is a shootout and the Bucs have to throw the ball to keep up with the Falcons.

Zach Miller ($3,700)- Zach is a nice cheap tight end who will see a large volume of targets. Cutler and Miller created great chemistry last season and with Forte and Bennett departing look for Miller to be Cutlers new safety blanket. He can be a safe guy for 10+ points every week and if he can find the end zone he is the perfect punt play.

I hope these plays and info can help one of you find the right combo of players and take down a tourney this weekend or double your money in cash games ! Football is back !!!!!

I’m not going to talk you off of Brown, but how is Josh Norman a plus match up for anybody?

• JJDFS

I really don’t see Norman having the type of season he did last year. I believe he benefitted from the group around him. I can see Brown moving all over the field in week 1 and still getting his targets and production regardless of Norman. I understand the concern though.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

@ChaosM83 said...

I’m not going to talk you off of Brown, but how is Josh Norman a plus match up for anybody?

This wasn’t asked to me… but I feel like answering anyway. I actually do think Josh Norman is a plus match-up for Antonio Brown. My reasoning is that Norman is good enough for Washington to possibly leave him in single coverage on Brown for a good amount of time. It will be a hard-fought battle, but I like Brown vs. anyone 1-on-1. Also, even an average game for Brown is like 8 for 120 and possibly a TD.

• 4barnsey4

Green Bay has a pretty solid defense. Not sure I would plug into 150 lineups…

• doctor_doom

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Dak will leave in the 2nd quarter after an episode of stage fright. Pay up for QB.

• econbrah11

I really like the Winston-Evans stack for week one against ATL, not to pricey. I think AP is a must play now with Teddy’s injury. There’s so much uncertainty in week 1 so it’s hard to pick players.

• Dfspacman

@bhdevault said...

Thursday, September 8th
    8:30 PM EST : Carolina ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 42.5

Sunday, September 11th
    1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Jacksonville ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 42
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -2 ) at NY Jets ( 2 ) —- T: 41.5
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 50.5
    1:00 PM EST : San Diego ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Who else thinks Kevin White might have a huge game in week 1?

• Dadeano860

I myself don’t buy into the AP and Zeke narrative that they are must plays due to mediocre QB play. Don’t you think the opposing defenses will make Dak and Hill beat them? Plus, Dallas and Minny should really be slowing the tempo and shortening games. Now Dallas and Minny aren’t favored in their respective games so the game flow could dictate throwing (losing). Yes, they should each get 20 carries, but I’d rather have a RB from a team that should be more explosive on offense.

• Dadeano860

@Dfspacman said...

Who else thinks Kevin White might have a huge game in week 1?

Not me, this isn’t West Virginia anymore.

• Dfspacman

@Dadeano860 said...

I myself don’t buy into the AP and Zeke narrative that they are must plays due to mediocre QB play. Don’t you think the opposing defenses will make Dak and Hill beat them? Plus, Dallas and Minny should really be slowing the tempo and shortening games. Now Dallas and Minny aren’t favored in their respective games so the game flow could dictate throwing (losing). Yes, they should each get 20 carries, but I’d rather have a RB from a team that should be more explosive on offense.

True, but with that Oline Zeke might be able to do some damage. He will also get receptions too, so Zeke might actually be a better play than Peterson.

• Dfspacman

@Dadeano860 said...

Not me, this isn’t West Virginia anymore.

Lol, but Cutler still has to throw those deep balls to someone when they are behind. U never know, his ownership should be less than 4%

• Dadeano860

@Dfspacman said...

True, but with that Oline Zeke might be able to do some damage. He will also get receptions too, so Zeke might actually be a better play than Peterson.

Yeah, Dallas could actually manage to slow the game down and grind Zeke out with their o-line. Harder said then done when Giants will be selling out to stop the run. Kevin Whit is a huge, GPP flier – he has 3 catches for 12 yards in the preseason, he’ll be 1% or 2% owned – some Bears fans and NCAA fans will take him after seeing him tear it up at West Virginia.

• BIF

@escot4 said...

Also, even an average game for Brown is like 8 for 120 and possibly a TD.

If Brown goes 8-120 and a TD, he is not worth playing at his salary on DK

29 DK points is only 3pts/$K of salary – I’ll pass if that is what my projection ends up being and look elsewhere at $7K receivers who can get the same stat line and pay off at 4/$K of salary

Edit – I do think he’ll do better than 8-120-1 so will have some but probably not on my core stack(s)

• specvspeed03

I am a Redskins fan and I will even say that I dont think Norman will be the player that he was last year with Carolina. I believe he was a product of defensive scheme as the Panthers did the same thing with Norman that the Seahawks did with Richard Sherman. When you have the talent like that on your defense you can flood everyone to one side and let your best guy go one on one with a WR2 or WR3. We (WASH) don’t have talent that they have therefore Norman will be asked to do a lot more. Don’t get me wrong he is still a stud, but he’s no Revis-Island.

• specvspeed03

I also remember many times last year where I looked at Antonio Brown matchup and said I am not paying that 9k pricetag, only to see AB84 go off and question why I didnt take advantage of his lower ownership. We should be exploiting Brown in these matchups not differing from it especially in GPPs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).