1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bucherpsu08

Check your email guys. DK just gave me 6 NFL $3 tickets to enter the $20 contest.

• NCRick

@bucherpsu08 said...

Check your email guys. DK just gave me 6 NFL $3 tickets to enter the $20 contest.

I got nothin. How much do you spend a week on average?

• dgballer

@yountingly said...

A good friend of mine really thinks Rawls will get more play than Seattle is letting on which seems to make me second guess my Michael exposure. Anyone else think Rawls gets half the work now?

I would think if Seattle gets up big early they won’t want to risk Rawls getting injured and Micheal would get good run but if Miami can keep it close you willl probably see more Rawls and less Micheal

• bucherpsu08

@NCRick said...

I got nothin. How much do you spend a week on average?

$5-10 a day. Keep checking, they will likely send out more to try to kill the overlay.

• IronMonkey415

I got ONE ticket….YES

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@dgballer said...

I would think if Seattle gets up big early they won’t want to risk Rawls getting injured and Micheal would get good run but if Miami can keep it close you willl probably see more Rawls and less Micheal

that’s how i see it too and think Seahawks will be up. Said to my friend I feel Michael could have 50 yards and a TD in 4th qtr in garbage time. Ugh. At 4,800 on fd, he can’t kill me but could be boom if he hits. I miss these agonizing Sunday football decisions.

• BlackGambino

@IronMonkey415 said...

So excited for tomorrow I can’t sleep.

Its here

• yoshi2132

Can someone say why there’s a worry about ware?

• dgballer

@yoshi2132 said...

Because Fat ass Reid said he was going to let them all touch the ball. I had West last year and he had a couple of good games and the next thing he started Ware out of nowhere

• osuryanf

@dgballer said...

Because Fat ass Reid said he was going to let them all touch the ball. I had West last year and he had a couple of good games and the next thing he started Ware out of nowhere

Wasn’t this expected the entire time? Ware wasn’t going to be a workhorse back.

• walkoff9

@yoshi2132 said...

People are afraid of west taking a lot of carries.

IMO there is more than enough carries to go around in a game against a dreadful run defense, at home, that the chiefs should control.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@yoshi2132 said...

His upside seems to diminished some by noise West could start and how effective West was last year. Worries about a time share even though Ware will get red zone/goal line works. Still great value but maybe now not the no brainer that he is a must play. People thought it would be all Ware but West missed preseason time with injury and is now might be a 65/35 split.

Trying to follow twitter for more info on this and Seattle RB situation.

• Zcthegreat_Nation

How do you use the 6 ticket free package once you have entered the 20$ contest, newer to DK

• zpa1989

d jax hilton or baldwin on FD? i like djax matchup best, personally.

plus anyone got the nads to roll out jordy in a gpp?

• Wander_Bread

Ware’s apparently going to get the goal line work and will start and get more carries than Charizard. Not sure how to pivot off of him at that price. I am rolling with him at 80% and hoping he goes for 100 and a TD

• dgballer

@osuryanf said...

I’ve got a flex spot and i have Ware and Micheal but I think I’m going to go with Golden Tate so I don’t have to worry about who will get more run

• bucherpsu08

@Zcthegreat_Nation said...

How do you use the 6 ticket free package once you have entered the 20$ contest, newer to DK

They will email you your $3 ticket each week.

• thefellowship

@osuryanf said...

Exactly. The “Ware is a must start” crowd was making premature assumptions based on their incomplete information. KC Sports reporters have been talking up West and Davis and Ware all week. Both Ware and Michael could be great values, but could easily sink a cash game LU. So many other values this week that are assured of a bigger workload.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wander_Bread said...

Ware’s apparently going to get the goal line work and will start and get more carries than Charizard. Not sure how to pivot off of him at that price. I am rolling with him at 80% and hoping he goes for 100 and a TD

Didn’t know West was a Pokemon?? I lol’d at that. And no, i don’t play but one of my boys are always playing on my phone when we are driving around.

• lfn1992

The guy I’m talking a long, hard look at switching into is T.J. Yeldon

The guy I pivoted to from Spencer Ware is James White

GL all

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@lfn1992 said...

The guy I’m talking a long, hard look at switching into is T.J. Yeldon

The guy I pivoted to from Spencer Ware is James White

GL all

mentioned him a page or 2 ago. If GB up and Ivory limited, Yeldon will get lots of snaps and a bunch of check downs maybe. In great spot on DK, imo.

• Raven2012champs

Joe flacco is elite

• Zcthegreat_Nation

Who’s better flex option lesean McCoy or Eric Decker

• jv21

anyone receive their $20 and $3 ticket from dk for the 10 days promo thing? I think it said we should get it by 11am et, just wondering if anyone received it earlier.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@jv21 said...

anyone receive their $20 and $3 ticket from dk for the 10 days promo thing? I think it said we should get it by 11, just wondering if anyone received it earlier. (Kinda of dumb for them to be sent an 1 hour before kickoff, hopefully no issues)

received mine at 7:42 am. Did you do all 3 days 8,9,10 to get it?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.