1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Gopackgo30

Ware was huge chalk this week…but the guy only got 11 carries. Unbelievable how he get like 20+ fpts because of nearly 130 receiving yards. I don’t think the experts were expecting him to get his points the way he got them. smh that I didn’t go with him…but still, feel like he got pretty fortunate.

• IronMonkey415

Nope Seahawk defense are too good.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@TimmerRC said...

Hey bud! :)

I think I’m going to either break even or slightly better for the week. If martellus Bennett had a huge day maybe better then that. My only real glitch was not having enough ware . You?

I had Dak Prescott in most of my lineups for ages, and this morning I tinkered and found that I could pay up for Drew Brees easily. I’m pleased that I did.

Christine Michael seems to be off to the same slow start that Ware was, so here’s hoping!

I prefer the Thurs-Mon slate over the Sunday only, so I have Antonio Brown across the board in cash. I also have a lot of Bennett. My two flaws were going big on Jared Cook (for $100 less I believe I could have had ten points), and taking the Chief’s “defense” in cash.

But I am pleased, and this week over a number of sports (MLB, NASCAR, MMA, NFL) is proving quite profitable to me.

Good news too, since we were misled over the price of our daughter’s cheerleader uniform for this season.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

• TJRhodes

I thought Rawls was supposed to be limited? I guess since the game is close they are going to go all out.

• osuryanf

I really really hope the Giants win this game.

• tristanwolf

dak is a big fail so far. same christine michael. spencer ware the only coming through of the 3 chalk punts.

• tristanwolf

too lazy to check as i’m at a family dinner, but any more good overlay on fd or dk for the sun night mon slate?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Gopackgo30 said...

Ware was huge chalk this week…but the guy only got 11 carries. Unbelievable how he get like 20+ fpts because of nearly 130 receiving yards. I don’t think the experts were expecting him to get his points the way he got them. smh that I didn’t go with him…but still, feel like he got pretty fortunate.

To be fair part of the optimism about Ware was the fact he was catching passes out the backfield in the pre season, which was something we didn’t see all that often from him.

• smurg

Not sure if it was previously posted, but search didn’t turn up anything. omgponies has 2 entries in my $5 double-up that would be 1st and 2nd in the $3 milly maker atm.

$5 DU: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/26510962
    Milly Maker: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/26504876

Talk about bad luck not entering those lineups in any GPPs.

• IronMonkey415

Shane Vereen looking very impressive out there.

• cy1985

We winning money this weekend or losing money this weekend boys and girls?

• DC2380

@IronMonkey415 said...

Shane Vereen looking very impressive out there.

Yup. Waiver wire pick up lol

• IronMonkey415

Cruz with a TD.

Congrats to all those that pick him.

• smurg

@smurg said...

Not sure if it was previously posted, but search didn’t turn up anything. omgponies has 2 entries in my $5 double-up that would be 1st and 2nd in the $3 milly maker atm.

Correction: He does have it entered into the Sunday Special, so if he hangs on, it would be $250k at least.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/26508884

• yoshi2132

Have Deangelo Williams & Antonio Brown left and right on the cash line right now (85 points) any chance I cash?

• IronMonkey415

Is he one us ROTOGRINDERS that we can cheer for or some random guy? haha

• mellofellowsu

@smurg said...

Exhibit A on why I don’t bother with cash. Such a waste in that case.

• lfn1992

• Thanks to people on Rotogrinders **** I went into the $25 double-up that I was on the fence entering (with my Brees/Snead lineup, no less), and as a result I will be at least breaking even on this week.
  • So thanks, Rotogrinders community!

Whether I hit anything really big depends on if James White pops tonight. I’m hopeful.

• lfn1992

FTR that lineup stands at 145

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #3

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x4

2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@tristanwolf said...

too lazy to check as i’m at a family dinner, but any more good overlay on fd or dk for the sun night mon slate?

Yeah, should be plenty on both sites.

• TeamTwerk

Air it out to Landry 4x please

• WestCrook1

Doyle taking Allen’s catches smh

• ksnoke

Dak finishes with 10 pts…so other than Ware pretty much all the must plays flopped

• IronMonkey415

Okay let’s be cute and pick Carson Palmer and try again in the Sunday / Monday slate

• X Unread Thread
    • X Thread with New Replies*
    • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index