1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• S7ubs

If anyone one is mad that Dak got 10 points is insane. Did you really expect him to go for many more?

• saintsfan1

Where the hell is Allen????

• IronMonkey415

No I’m not mad at picking Dak.
    I’m mad at picking Gavin Escobar and not knowing he is no longer the #2 TE…LOL

• Bam79

Rawls ended my look at the million.

• ksnoke

@IronMonkey415 said...

Okay let’s be cute and pick Carson Palmer and try again in the Sunday / Monday slate

Not sure if this is aimed at me but I’m certainly not mad about, in fact I’m happy considering I faded him across the board. Just making a point about chalk

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Dak could have had more. had some bad luck on the overturned TD and another drop. Had him in my cash lineup and I think I should still cash. At 80 points with Bennett, Rams and AB. less than 10 points out of the money in most contests.

• IronMonkey415

No I’m saying I’m going to be cute and actually play Carson Palmer in a lineup.

• ksnoke

I am however mad about Jack F’n Doyle

• WestCrook1

• skankinmat

Ok who had Jack Doyle?…

• Brian6035

DOYLE WTF.

• KJP24

@IronMonkey415 said...

Is he one us ROTOGRINDERS that we can cheer for or some random guy? haha

Yes he’s RG, very active PGA player and contributor

• tristanwolf

@S7ubs said...

If anyone one is mad that Dak got 10 points is insane. Did you really expect him to go for many more?

uh yeah. not 1 td rushing or passing against a mediocre defense? i only had 20% like everyone else but still.

• WestCrook1

Man if Allen never gets hurt I would be rich

• walkoff9

@S7ubs said...

I would guess they did or they would not have played him.

• deactivated66527

Dak Prescott is the preseason GOAT

• Authentk

Question about early game winnings, when will they deposit into my account? I could have sworn last year it only took maybe an hour after the games.

• deerosa

As a Giants fan, awesome to see V Cruz come back and have a impact in the game. Also took a him as a punt :)

• walkoff9

@Authentk said...

Question about early game winnings, when will they deposit into my account? I could have sworn last year it only took maybe an hour after the games.

It varies. Still waiting for PGA winnings to hit.

You would think they would pay out before the primetime slate started……….

• unageo09

Gary Barnidge was a terrible play, I really thought they’d dump the ball off to him. He had some decent games last year but not today.

• Authentk

@walkoff9 said...

It varies. Still waiting for PGA winnings to hit.

You would think they would pay out before the primetime slate started……….

It’s like DK is monitoring RG because I just got notified that I just won. (Which I have known for 4 hours now) Now time to lose it all.

• walkoff9

@Authentk said...

It’s like DK is monitoring RG because I just got notified that I just won. (Which I have known for 4 hours now) Now time to lose it all.

So they pay out NFL that just ended before PGA that ended 3 hours ago….

• tristanwolf

all the arizona late slate

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

have a lu at 178 with David Johnson left at 178 that had Allen and Riddick. If only they hadn’t left, I’d be in much better shape as that looks to be maybe my best cash today, in the single entry nickel, though I have 2 lus ahead of them money wise out there..

Best lu currently is the Thursday kickoff million lu ended at 197 in 175th place for $100 but that has to drop a lot. Hope Bennett has a big day. he is my most exposed guy left and the only person left in my best milly lu which is at 180 but so far back.

• Jeffff

Need some quick advice… I’m currently in 863/24326 place in a top 1000 places win 25x buyin gpp on dk, I have $6100 cap space and 1 WR spot left, do I play DeSean Jackson or Julian Edelman in an awful matchup?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler