1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• walkoff9

@Jeffff said...

Need some quick advice… I’m currently in 863/24326 place in a top 1000 places win 25x buyin gpp on dk, I have $6100 cap space and 1 WR spot left, do I play DeSean Jackson or Julian Edelman in an awful matchup?

Jackson easily

• mccoolio

@Jeffff said...

Need some quick advice… I’m currently in 863/24326 place in a top 1000 places win 25x buyin gpp on dk, I have $6100 cap space and 1 WR spot left, do I play DeSean Jackson or Julian Edelman in an awful matchup?

Edelman…He usually gets more volume. Desean is boom or bust.

• SilverStone18

^ I’d go Desean

• SilverStone18

^ I’d go Desean

• Dfspacman

Anyone know who won the milky maker?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Dak was only projected for about 15. I’m not mad at all. Would have liked more of course. I took him knowing the rest of my lineup would determine if I win my cash games.

• MikePaidd

@Jeffff said...

D-jax 100%..if brady was the one throwing it to Edelman, then i might think hard about it…but w/o Brady, D-jax is your best bet

• WestCrook1

@unageo09 said...

Gary Barnidge was a terrible play, I really thought they’d dump the ball off to him. He had some decent games last year but not today.

McCown is not the QB anymore. He only had great games last year with McCown starting

• smurg

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone know who won the milky maker?

You know there’s still another game to play tonight right? I’m sure tons of people are playing David Johnson, he has the potential to really go off.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@MikePaidd said...

D-jax 100%..if brady was the one throwing it to Edelman, then i might think hard about it…but w/o Brady, D-jax is your best bet

I dunno if I agree. Edelman in the slot with an unproven QB who will totally dink and dunk. Desean is a boom or bust kind of guy with Reed being the main guy.

• skankinmat

Does anyone know whats up with that safety at the end of the Colts/Lions game? I don’t see it credited in their defensive score.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@smurg said...

You know there’s still another game to play tonight right? I’m sure tons of people are playing David Johnson, he has the potential to really go off.

I have him as 150 total yards with 2 TDs.

• Jeffff

@walkoff9 said...

Jackson easily

This was my thinking, play it safe. However, Desean’s matchup is so much better and I have no clue what kinda points I’m going to need to stay in the top 1000, 1000th place is only 3 points behind me.

edit: meant to quote post about playing it safe with edelman

• tristanwolf

desean. w cousins and garp/edelman vs arizona d/?

• WAREgl

@unageo09 said...

Gary Barnidge was a terrible play, I really thought they’d dump the ball off to him. He had some decent games last year but not today.

RG3

• tristanwolf

fd $5 tourney 55k of 115k with 10 minutes left

• Bam79

“Dak Prescott (having no arguable floor or ceiling) is a MUST PLAY in cash games.” – A valuable lesson learned I hope..lol

• Warbucks79

@skankinmat said...

Does anyone know whats up with that safety at the end of the Colts/Lions game? I don’t see it credited in their defensive score.

Bunch of laterals on the kickoff, and then an illegal forward pass in the endzone, resulting in a safety.

• Jeffff

@tristanwolf said...

desean. w cousins and garp/edelman vs arizona d/?

In a standard gpp where I’m just trying to climb in the standing, Desean no question. All i’m trying to do is stay in the top 1000 and Desean could move me way up or do nothing for me… I’m going Edelman and hoping the PPR’s are enough.

• osuryanf

Well, looks like I’m not completely outta my double ups. If Bennett can score 35 fantasy points against a stout Cardinals D I think I’ll cash!!

Sigh.

• DC2380

@Bam79 said...

“Dak Prescott (having no arguable floor or ceiling) is a MUST PLAY in cash games.” – A valuable lesson learned I hope..lol

Sounds like what all the experts were saying. Just like don’t play ware in gpps. All the winning lineups have who? Spencer Ware! lol

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

fd $5 tourney 55k of 115k with 10 minutes left

caught that at 8:20 after I put kids to bed. 5 lus done in 10 minutes. Let’s go. Just need one to pop.

• tristanwolf

@yountingly said...

caught that at 8:20 after I put kids to bed. 5 lus done in 10 minutes. Let’s go. Just need one to pop.

ended up 67 k/115 entered. ridic week one overlay both sites. put in 5 more before my roll was maxed out. good luck!

• boomer020

Anyone got Jimmy G ownership in the 500k FD primetime tourney?

• Nobakov

@S7ubs said...

If anyone one is mad that Dak got 10 points is insane. Did you really expect him to go for many more?

Well, I think the answer to that is obvious.

If you’re not expecting your QB to get more than 10 points…you’re doing it wrong.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler