1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

ended up 67 k/115 entered. ridic week one overlay both sites. put in 5 more before my roll was maxed out. good luck!

You too. Have no Keenum or Gabbert so not sure I can cash.

maxing out those 3 entry max on DK was easy money. That DK 3 entry max nickel filled like 25k/47k. If Johnson gets 20 points, I paid for my entry fees most likely today with just that.

• MikePaidd

@boomer020 said...

Anyone got Jimmy G ownership in the 500k FD primetime tourney?

6.5%

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@boomer020 said...

Anyone got Jimmy G ownership in the 500k FD primetime tourney?

6.5% and in looking, saw someone play Drew Stanton tonight. Hmm. Ok.

• IronMonkey415

Edelman looks like a man on a mission.

• yoshi2132

Can give an estimate of d- williams & Antonio brown ownership in FD double ups?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@yoshi2132 said...

Have Deangelo Williams & Antonio Brown left and right on the cash line right now (85 points) any chance I cash?

You should be okay.

• IronMonkey415

Jimmy G looks like the real deal.

• DC2380

Any early week 2 waiver wire adds??

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@DC2380 said...

If the news is true on KA then I would pick up Ty Williams. He was running a lot of the same routes as KA, but seems like he is more explosive after the catch.

• DC2380

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

If the news is true on KA then I would pick up Ty Williams. He was running a lot of the same routes as KA, but seems like he is more explosive after the catch.

Totally agree. My top add right now

• Bubba2323

Holding tight in the DK $3- $5million – only regret was rolling out Eagles D instead of Minnesota. $3 to $3k not bad.

• TimmerRC

So many people went with Martellus Bennett, but it looks like the Pats are using him as a blocker primarily. I’m sure he’ll rip some yards soon, but he seems like he’s support for the running game more than anything.

• Bam79

I just signed up on FD last week. Reserved 5 tourney spots with dummy lineups…Forgot about them until now.

48 point hilarity.

• Bam79

@Bubba2323 said...

Holding tight in the DK $3- $5million – only regret was rolling out Eagles D instead of Minnesota. $3 to $3k not bad.

Good stuff!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

Will Fuller. Already grabbed him in a 10 teamer that has no waivers and he was available. Don’t assume he was drafted.

• DC2380

Where do you guys get most of your information from when doing GPPS and Cash?? Rotoacademy?

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@yoshi2132 said...

Can give an estimate of d- williams & Antonio brown ownership in FD double ups?

20-25% DWill, 25-30% Brown

• cy1985

Be nice if Bennett would get a few catches.

• tristanwolf

this game will turn around

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@Bubba2323 said...

Fantastic job, My top line up is in 688th witch pays a whopping $125. Not a total loss, I did win a DK King of the Beach ticket.

• Bubba2323

That’s sweet winning the beach ticket. The Viking D would of put would put me at $50k, I switched last minute. Oh well next time..

• EJM

@DC2380 said...

Where do you guys get most of your information from when doing GPPS and Cash?? Rotoacademy?

I started using the premium content that’s offered here on Rotogrinders for advice with Draftkings this year. It’s very good stuff and many of the tools are incredibly useful as well. They offer a week free trial if you want to try it out.

• DC2380

Thanks

• DC2380

Thanks

• bogey09

RG Overall Ranking

@cy1985 said...

Be nice if Bennett would get a few catches.

No doubt!. I need basically one catch for $250. This is so frustrating.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).