1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• strassnerte

@bogey09 said...

No doubt!. I need basically one catch for $250. This is so frustrating.

Right with you on that one. I am 149th in the VIP DK tourney that pays top 150. I have Bennett and a ton just ahead of me have 0 left. I cash $300 if I can hang on.

• tristanwolf

dupe

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

currently have FD $120 entry fees, winning $122. not so sure how i feel about that. though probably 3-4 $25 tickets in the balance as well. meh?

better than a loss.

Right now I’m at $93 in entries on FD, winning $109. Hope than can go up with that overlay in the primetime one we talked about. On DK, currently winning $284.90 on $114 entries. Very happy with that. Don’t think I ever reached $100 last year in my 2nd year doing NFL DFS so this is a big step up, some of it due to the overlay.

• BlackGambino

Had a decent day took 14th in a GPP today, I made a few mistakes.. I had my Boy Theo Riddick in 24 line ups, I took him out of 6 line ups because I thought I was too over exposed to him. Very well could have cost me $20k pot today.. I had Cole Beasly in 10 line ups he was 0.90% owned in the 4pm only and drops a sure touchdown today… I thought marvin Jones would have had a bigger day along w/ tate… I know what to do differently next time. Not sure i’m playing Monday night, may take rest of the week off.. Hope some of you guys had a good first opening day. I won a total of $765 played total of $180.. I’ll take it all day, 16 more weeks to go

https://www.fanduel.com/games/16310/contests/16310-201044335/entries/1014223209/scoring

• awilson45

Forgot that I made a cash game lineup on FD to use as an example in this thread, how would it be doing right now?

https://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=awilson45&cnl=masll

• WestCrook1

Playing Cristine, Bennett, and Dak in cash LOL. Must like burning money

• ksnoke

this game sucks

• yoshi2132

need brennett too keep his 0

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

10-12 points off payline in cash. Have Brown/Rams D and Bennett. would be nice to get ANYTHING out of Bennett. was patting myself on the back for avoiding Fleener.

• xxbigkidxx

I invested a total of 47.00 today and I am currently +258.00 I am just waiting for this clock to hit zero in the NE/AZ game so depending on the second half this could go down as I have no live players. The Vikings defense saved me today, I played a TON of KC defense and 1/3 Vikings..my main keys were Winston, Stafford and Julius Thomas was nice at TE…Eddie Lacy is terrible. Spencer Ware everyone knew..I was hoping for better days from Crabtree, V. Jackson and M. Jones but no such luck..Riddick was a beast today didn’t play him at all…I know better now. This is my second year playing…I still need to learn how to build better line ups..I have to many big point guys on the wrong lineups. I am not sure how to get better at that other than trial and error.

• Brogias

Whats the current cash line in the milly maker and the big $25 double up.

• awilson45

@Brogias said...

Whats the current cash line in the milly maker and the big $25 double up.

About 132 in the milly maker

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

What’s funny Is im in 7 season long leagues and took Vikings D in 4 of them because I’m high on them this year. And I had not one lu with them today. I had a lot of Texans at $100 more. What could have been.

• Bay101

Missed 1st half. Where’s James white

• mabrla

I got all tilted earlier and was bitching….and now I’m going to cash every GPP lol.

• DC2380

@mabrla said...

I got all tilted earlier and was bitching….and now I’m going to cash every GPP lol.

good stuff. what was your lineup

• damionismyname

@yoshi2132 said...

need brennett too keep his 0

Bennet is in 50% of the lineups on both fanduel and draftkings and I love it. didnt have him in any line ups!

• mabrla

@DC2380 said...

good stuff. what was your lineup

Luck DJ Freeman Mathews Moncreif Jones Wallace Allen Cards

On FD same thing only no Mathews and Reed/Boswell going tomorrow.

Nothing special but it will get the job done.

As a Chargers fan I was pissed AF about Ware earlier without realizing my team hadn’t even played yet…

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Not giving Johnson the ball on the 1 cost me $120 in a gpp. Currently 77th.would have moved into the top 40. Crazy how that is sometimes. Sunday only.

• mabrla

@yountingly said...

Not giving Johnson the ball on the 1 cost me $120 in a gpp. Currently 77th.would have moved into the top 40. Crazy how that is sometimes

For reallll

• dfchampion2016

Listenin to all the pod casts!!
    There Awesome!!!
    I have blue tooth so I can listen in my car. Way more enlightening and entertainment then Sports Radio, political BS. or what they’re trying to pass off as music nowadays…lol

• Brogias

Anybody know the cash line in the massive $25 double up. Have James White and can’t get on DK

• RatedDAL

@yountingly said...

Not giving Johnson the ball on the 1 cost me $120 in a gpp. Currently 77th.would have moved into the top 40. Crazy how that is sometimes. Sunday only.

I feel ya. Needed a Johnson score. I despise the RB position. Hate studs, hate punts, hate trying to find value from it. Can’t even count on touches from the 1 anymore. Wish I could just roster 5 wrs.

• mabrla

I dong have him on a team, but Fitz is still nice AF.

• BlackGambino

The best way to make money on fanduel this yr is pick the right slates. I’m seriously contemplating fading the Monday only, might just throw $4 in a gppi & say forget it. Fade all the cash games, 50/50, H2H, double ups.. Keep my profits and wait til next week… I seriously would not be surprise if Kapernick comes into the game lol and scores… I seen it last year w/ Manziel coming off the bench and connecting w/ Travis Benjamin… quite a few games had traps today Fleener, Barndidge, Peterson Theo Riddick was low owned, Abdulah was low owned. give yourself sometime to do some research and come back next week

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.