1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• scsa1998

Thank god football is back.
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/26509992?uc=464226828.

Got in playing the free CFL last week, won the ticket into this and turned it into $300. Not a bad day

• awilson45

^

Why do you think Kaep might play?

• Dfspacman

Anyone know the winner of the $1million or is it an insider 😉?

• billholler

@yountingly said...

Not giving Johnson the ball on the 1 cost me $120 in a gpp. Currently 77th.would have moved into the top 40. Crazy how that is sometimes. Sunday only.

Cost me $4800. Got back $200. Win $5k if Johnson runs it in assuming nothing dramatic changes after that.

• deactivated66527

Congrats RandyRanderson1

• WestCrook1

First time hitting 4 figures. Would like to thank RG

• Kman3b18

Soooo pumped about Monday night. Have about 20 lineups across FD GPPs sitting between 95-110 where I still have Cousins/Brown/Reed or Big Ben/Brown/Reed left. Also have a ton of Reed/Brown and Williams/Reed lineups sitting between 125-140.

David Johnson getting tacked at the 10YL on his 50yd run cost me about $2k, but I’m more than hoping to make it back tomorrow. I love football!

• deactivated66527

There are so many juicy matchups in Week 2

• scottmsteiner

@BlackGambino said...

The best way to make money on fanduel this yr is pick the right slates. I’m seriously contemplating fading the Monday only, might just throw $4 in a gppi & say forget it. Fade all the cash games, 50/50, H2H, double ups.. Keep my profits and wait til next week… I seriously would not be surprise if Kapernick comes into the game lol and scores… I seen it last year w/ Manziel coming off the bench and connecting w/ Travis Benjamin… quite a few games had traps today Fleener, Barndidge, Peterson Theo Riddick was low owned, Abdulah was low owned. give yourself sometime to do some research and come back next week

What? Who the “F” are you? I see you commenting often, but you offer nothing but nonsense.

• Pick1979

Next week looks pretty thin at a Couple positions on DK

I like that

• ZenBeats

Regardless of money won or loss, can we all have a moment to wish the injured players, who in week 1, will probably not play again for the season a quick recovery, and a bigger part of that moment for what this day means for our country… And Brees, who can make any player great, except Coby Fleener

• Brogias

Rough week scoring only 125 points in cash. I’m already on to next week.

• CJtheGrump

Sunday-only slate went fine for me. After a couple futile weeks in baseball and golf, it felt good to be back in the green again. My worst picks were Randall Cobb and Ezekiel Elliot. Everyone else did great. I punted team D hoping the rookie QB in Philly would make more mistakes than he did. It didn’t help, but it didn’t kill me either.

Finished with about 190 on DK.

• thefellowship

Great week. Was a bit easy to be fair, things will tighten up a bit. Risked about $3700.00, should close with roughly $5970.00 tonight. Glad I did not fall for the Fleener trap or the silliness that Ware should be faded. Love these early weeks – so many noobs to feast on. Was glad to see Keenan Allen get hurt, I think he was on a roll and could have hurt me in a few H2H. On to week 2 – at least 3-4 no brainers it looks like.

• Hjd29

Fck me switching out ware for yeldon at 12:15 cost me nearly 70 bucks in 50/50s. Should’ve just kept sleeping then I wouldn’t have seen the ivory news.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Looking at the # of people with 2+ live spots ahead of me doesn’t make me feel good about my chances. 10 pts. back in cash with AB and Rams. I need Cook/Stewart/Gurley to have sub par days to stand a chance and probably a Rams DST TD or 2.

• JNeal916

@thefellowship said...

Great week. Was a bit easy to be fair, things will tighten up a bit. Risked about $3700.00, should close with roughly $5970.00 tonight. Glad I did not fall for the Fleener trap or the silliness that Ware should be faded. Love these early weeks – so many noobs to feast on. Was glad to see Keenan Allen get hurt, I think he was on a roll and could have hurt me in a few H2H. On to week 2 – at least 3-4 no brainers it looks like.

You’re glad he got hurt? Come on man, the guy is out for the year. I would have much rather him get shut down or go 5/45/0 than have a season ending injury.

• pepsies15

@thefellowship said...

You seem like a great person.

• PDFOUR

Man I regret picking Fleener. News reports said he was struggling with learning the new system. My best score was 179 :(. Still not good enough to win big.

Anyways, I am happy because I gathered all the week 1 data I need and will hold all the expert analysis from week 1 to the fire and see what correlations and stats are more legit.

• Rachelynn51912

You know football is king when there is a 2 game slate $50k for first for $3… lol

• lfn1992

Next week I am 100% taking Fleener because… :)

• Darkman33

@pepsies15 said...

You seem like a great person.

Lol have to love those big talkers.

• baggerly

Trying to figure out how to attack the 2 game slate tonight. I would assume Big Ben/AB/Reed are the super chalky options.

• Rachelynn51912

@baggerly said...

Trying to figure out how to attack the 2 game slate tonight. I would assume Big Ben/AB/Reed are the super chalky options.

I’m in the same boat… D.. Williams as well… I hate playing 2 game slates but 50k is enticing.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Wish there were more offerings on FD for tonight’s game.
    Or maybe I missed the low stake $1-2 GPP’s
    Not sure how there isn’t at least a mini up at the moment. It’s opening week and the only time you get 2 Monday games…seems like their dropping the ball.
    If someone at FD sees this, throw something up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).