1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dfspacman

Yeah I think so, they probably just create accounts and insert the top fantasy players. I hope it isn’t the case tho, I have searched Twitter can’t find anything on the winner except draftkings posts.

• TheRyanFlaherty

@th3goat84 said...

Most likely an insider

Most likely an insider

How can you type that?
    You want to play conspiracy theorist and have some skepticism, fine, but you realize you typed “Most likely”/ As in, Because, of the possibly hundreds of thousands of people that threw entries in, the Winner is not a name that you recognize from the handful of names you would possibly recognize, than the “most likely” conclusion is that DraftKings risked their entire operation to rig the contest…
    If you honestly believe that, I don’t understand why you would bother playing?

And just going to throw this out there. Maybe not the most likely explanation, but worth mentioning – Intelligent individuals who come across large windfalls often don’t want (if given the choice) that broadcast to the world.

• TimmerRC

Exactly.

• IronMonkey415

Yea we don’t want to be like Ehafner going around all over the place taking pictures and thinking we are a superstar.

I’ll rather lay low and email DK brief info about me and they post it on their site, no calls no nothing.

• lfn1992

If you saw the RG King of Summer leaderboard you’d realize how trash that hot take actually is. There are top players part of this RG community.

• Ree4erMadness

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Wish there were more offerings on FD for tonight’s game.
    Or maybe I missed the low stake $1-2 GPP’s
    Not sure how there isn’t at least a mini up at the moment. It’s opening week and the only time you get 2 Monday games…seems like their dropping the ball.
    If someone at FD sees this, throw something up.

You probably missed them, I joined early. I don’t like the multi entry leagues because I don’t have money like that to put 100 different lineups in one gpp, so I just play the single entry $1-$2 gpp’s and maybe a $5. Maybe a few dollar head to heads…..They’re made for people like me, aka poor but still like to play DFS

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone know the winner of the $1m randyranderson? Or he just doesn’t exist a.k.a insider

https://rotogrinders.com/profiles/randyranderson

That said, if I am not mistaken, the winner is randyranderson1 who is not on RG

• B_rock74

So on FD 50/50 Sun-Mon 95 seems to be the cashing point going into tonight. With (2) games and some chalk plays what would you assume will cash? Could that cash line jump up to 135 (or higher)?

• BlackGambino

@scottmsteiner said...

What? Who the “F” are you? I see you commenting often, but you offer nothing but nonsense.

First off watch your town.. I wasn’t disrespectful to anybody on this forum.. It’s the first week of the season if you count 5-6 post as commenting often your mistaken.

• Cbed11

So goat, was the Sunday special rigged as well, even though you see the winner of it post on the golf forum regularly?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

So on FD 50/50 Sun-Mon 95 seems to be the cashing point going into tonight. With (2) games and some chalk plays what would you assume will cash? Could that cash line jump up to 135 (or higher)?

No way. (At least I hope not). I expect it to jump 15-20 points or so.

Figure it this way

13 games so far – so each game contributes 7.3 points on average.

I think these games are fairly average..but if Reed and AB really go off it could jump more, but no way these 2 games cause the line to jump 40 points.

(I’m about 10 points off the line with Brown and Rams left).

• Kman3b18

Has anyone estimated Own Percentages on FD for Thurs-Monday and Sun-Mon slates for Big Ben/Cousins/Reed/AB (hate that they took this away cuz the sweat was half the fun)? Looking through quickly I was thinking something along the lines of…

Big Ben: 5%
    Cousins: 9%
    Reed: 23%
    AB: 31%

This sound about right?

• mellofellowsu

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone know the winner of the $1m randyranderson? Or he just doesn’t exist a.k.a insider

Why would any of us know him? RG community is a fraction of all DFS players.

That’s interesting that you conclude that because no one knows him and he’s not on RG that he’s likely an “insider.” That’s unfortunate if that understanding of probabilities translates to your DFS game.

• th3goat84

LOL. My response, you can’t fix stupid. I would respond but no point.

You can’t fix stupid. Will save my breath.

• boomer020

I’ve got a primetime only LU in that $5 event that had some crazy overlay that faded Gurley and Antonio. I’m interested to see how it does. Went WAS stack with Cousins, Desean, Garcon, Reed. With david johnson and deangelo as my RB’s

• IronMonkey415

The bottom line is the guy could be one of us. A Joe Shmoe that toss in a few lineups and ended up winning the big one.

If could happen to any of of us, just believe in yourself.

• Razzle11

@th3goat84 said...

LOL. My response, you can’t fix stupid. I would respond but no point.

You can’t fix stupid. Will save my breath.

I see you have branched out from the PGA thread to now bring non-sense to the NFL thread as well. Maybe we should have a separate forum/thread for conspiracy theorists

• murphstahoe

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Most likely an insider

How can you type that?
    You want to play conspiracy theorist and have some skepticism, fine, but you realize you typed “Most likely”/ As in, Because, of the possibly hundreds of thousands of people that threw entries in, the Winner is not a name that you recognize from the handful of names you would possibly recognize, than the “most likely” conclusion is that DraftKings risked their entire operation to rig the contest…
    If you honestly believe that, I don’t understand why you would bother playing?

And just going to throw this out there. Maybe not the most likely explanation, but worth mentioning – Intelligent individuals who come across large windfalls often don’t want (if given the choice) that broadcast to the world.

Reference: Full Tilt Poker

• Razzle11

@murphstahoe said...

Reference: Full Tilt Poker

are you familiar with Full Tilt and what happened exactly? Because these are 2 different things that you are trying to say are the same

• yoshi2132

Any chance that Antonio brown and DAngelo Williams is less than 40% owned in FD double ups?

• Razzle11

@yoshi2132 said...

Any chance that Antonio brown and DAngelo Williams is less than 40% owned in FD double ups?

I will tell you that DeAngelo is 48% owned in GPPs on fantasydraft…thats about the only % that I am aware of.

• scsa1998

@Kman3b18 said...

Has anyone estimated Own Percentages on FD for Thurs-Monday and Sun-Mon slates for Big Ben/Cousins/Reed/AB (hate that they took this away cuz the sweat was half the fun)? Looking through quickly I was thinking something along the lines of…

Big Ben: 5%
    Cousins: 9%
    Reed: 23%
    AB: 31%

This sound about right?

I doubt Brown is that high but I stink at percentage projections.

• ratedgohard

Which receiver would be best to plug in my line up tonight for dk? Heyward Bey, coates or Garcon? I’m stuck

• extremeneon01

I am currently sitting at 57 with Gurley, Williams & Brown left to go. Does anyone think I have a chance at cashing in double-ups and 50/50’s???

• Ree4erMadness

Yeah I don’t think Brown will be that high…Ware was only 20% and people thought he would be much higher owned…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.