1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mellofellowsu

@Ree4erMadness said...

Yeah I don’t think Brown will be that high…Ware was only 20% and people thought he would be much higher owned…

I was dumbfounded. He was 15% in my contest. I think most of that had to do with him not even being on the casual fan’s radar, not smarter fans intentionally fading him.

• cAUmberlandtiger8

@mellofellowsu said...

I was dumbfounded. He was 15% in my contest. I think most of that had to do with him not even being on the casual fan’s radar, not smarter fans intentionally fading him.

I concur. You cant really trust any player in Andy Reid’s offense from week to week. The “chalk” gamble just so happened to pay off this week.

• billholler

@th3goat84 said...

Most likely an insider. Think about it, when’s the last time a regular Joe won DK Milly and there was an article on it…..Its either a shark, or an insider aka employee/dummy account.

If there was ever a reason for a “block user” button.

Was hoping you just trolled the golf threads since you don’t play DFS any way.

• Ree4erMadness

@mellofellowsu said...

Yeah, I agree..Even I had him in like 4 lineups and took him out of 3, smh…

• Bubba2323

I am a “Joe Regular” who can in 23rd place. It is possible you just have to seriously on the win a big one.

• Ree4erMadness

@Bubba2323 said...

I am a “Joe Regular” who can in 23rd place. It is possible you just have to seriously on the win a big one.

Yeah, its happened to me once before. At the beginning of the NBA season last year when Steph had like 50 something points, I had him, Anthony Davis, bunch of guys that went off…It was a $5 single entry, I finished 2nd for $2500….Yes, it all went to bills, lol.. And thats before I even know what I was doing in DFS

• B_rock74

Well I am sitting at 77 and have Gurley, Brown, V.McDonald and Rams Defense. What site are you on? I asked earlier about FD 50/50 and know from last year 125 would cash most of the time. I see the cash line is at 95 now and a lot of people have players going tonight. I think you will be close but will need solid performance from each. Good luck!

• Tammy409

@cAUmberlandtiger8 said...

I concur. You cant really trust any player in Andy Reid’s offense from week to week. The “chalk” gamble just so happened to pay off this week.

Right. I faded him. So sick of the KC RB cluster fk. I regret; but done on principle.

• Tammy409

@Ree4erMadness said...

Yeah, its happened to me once before. At the beginning of the NBA season last year when Steph had like 50 something points, I had him, Anthony Davis, bunch of guys that went off…It was a $5 single entry, I finished 2nd for $2500….Yes, it all went to bills, lol.. And thats before I even know what I was doing in DFS

My first time ever had to punt at TE and ended up with Richard Rodgers as only play from Thursday night*. It’s possible to get lucky out the gate. My only problem was that I didn’t know I could change my other 8 spots around heading into wknd.

• Hail Mary: 35 pts on 2800 salary.
  • hunteezee

Hyde – Jackson or Deangelo – Smith?

• Bam79

The Milly “was fixed” ?? Haha. I had a great look at winning it, and flamed out at the end because of touches going to Thomas Rawls, basically..

Sooo, unless Pete Carroll and his staff are in on it ( and I’ll need to see evidence..lol) :

GTFOH.

• Dolphins2016

Is anyone playing in the DK 235k double header tonight?

• billholler

@th3goat84 said...

2 game slates are hard as hell, maybe harder then the full Sunday slate.

I’ve seen many sketchy winning LUs in 2 game contests, it’s a guarantee that the winner will have “4th String Joe Blow” at .1%.

I won a 2 gamer last year for 30k and my only guy below 15% was Corey Brown at 5.9%.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

At 131.20 in the THU-MON $1M NFL Kickoff on DK. I have Antonio Brown and Vance McDonald left, should I swap for DeSean Jackson and Jordan Reed instead?

• fanturds

as expected, Matt Jones and Doctson are both active.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@fanturds said...

as expected, Matt Jones and Doctson are both active.

As much as I like the skins offense in this game it just seems like too many mouths to feed.

• murphstahoe

Pit/Was QB/WR/TE, STL/SF RBs/D

That is all

• Daybo

Cant decide smith chris thompson or Hyde Jesse James for GPP sneakiness

• Chitownkiller

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

At 131.20 in the THU-MON $1M NFL Kickoff on DK. I have Antonio Brown and Vance McDonald left, should I swap for DeSean Jackson and Jordan Reed instead?

I wouldn’t. Brown may very well outscore both. I can see another 15-195-2 game

• Hjd29

Are people looking at Coates, HB or Rogers?

• zpa1989

do we think brown will still continue his struggles on the road tonight? only good game on the road came last year at cleveland, which is a total cupcake matchup. really doesn’t get any easier than that

i feel like he will at least get 20 points, almost guaranteed. how can all the top wideouts on FD hopkins, robinson, jones, beckham, jordy all flop in the same week? brown has to go off almost by default

see thats whats tricky when there are so many value plays, where do you pay up? felt julio was a mortal lock for 20. man was i wrong. ankle issue could still be bothering him perhaps.

d jax or reed tonight? if you had to pick one to go off, who is it?

• Daybo

Im playing Djax Reed and los hyde and no AB or gurley, i know im likely to lose my money but if something crazy happens maybe I win something big.

• Cbed11

@zpa1989 said...

do we think brown will still continue his struggles on the road tonight? only good game on the road came last year at cleveland, which is a total cupcake matchup. really doesn’t get any easier than that

Struggle is not the word to use. He just did not have huge, tournament winning games.

• lonestar2016

Eli Rodgers or Tavon?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@lonestar2016 said...

Eli Rodgers or Tavon?

Eli.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).