1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• pick6er

I would never play a rookie WR in his first career game. Especially if he wasn’t a top 5 talent of his draft. If guys like Watkins, Evans, Cooper, even OBJ couldn’t eclipse 50 yards in their homecoming what in the hell makes you think Tajae Sharpe can? lol

• OutWorkedByNo1

@pick6er said...

I would never play a rookie WR in his first career game. Especially if he wasn’t a top 5 talent of his draft. If guys like Watkins, Evans, Cooper, even OBJ couldn’t eclipse 50 yards in their homecoming what in the hell makes you think Tajae Sharpe can? lol

It’s a gpp shot and he’s only $4800. It’s not about talent it’s about opportunity and Sharpe has earned a starting role. You’re right about those players but I’m pretty sure other rookie wr’s have had big debuts.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

@pick6er said...

Not that I think Sharpe will have a big game, but one guy who did in his 1st career game is Allen Hurns. He was undrafted and went 4 for 110 with 2 TDs. The point being that opportunity is often more important than talent. That said, it’s true that rookie WRs in their 1st game rarely go off.

• manBEAST

While harder to do on some sites going to be plenty of Antonio,Julio,Beckham lineups out there to beat with Dak….this lineup construction was almost impossible last year I mean without Dak, might be contrarian to pair the right one of these guys with their QB then pay up at RB which last year was pretty normal. Every years different but after NBA and MLB going to be making a lot more lineups this year like everyone else that isn’t trying to max entry.

• OutWorkedByNo1

Sam Bradford to the Vikings lol. Browns d/st against chase daniel in Philly? Or the opposite, Chase daniel against a putrid Cleveland D

• laser1000000

@escot4 said...

Not that I think Sharpe will have a big game, but one guy who did in his 1st career game is Allen Hurns. He was undrafted and went 4 for 110 with 2 TDs. The point being that opportunity is often more important than talent. That said, it’s true that rookie WRs in their 1st game rarely go off.

I was in a 16 team league years ago and vividly remember taking a flier on Anquan Boldin after his QB, Jeff Blake was quoted as saying, I’m gonna make somebody a star,” in response to a question about his weak WR corps. Bolding went 10/217/2 in that game. Don’t ever ignore a player who is going to have chances to make plays in an NFL game. Unless it’s Trent Richardson.

• doctor_doom

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Chase Daniel trumps Dak .

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@doctor_doom said...

Chase Daniel trumps Dak .

Also, this makes Zach Ertz a great play… even better than he was already.

• icerange522

to me chase daniel has no upside he is only decent cash option but with dak at same price rather go for mobile qb playing against low rated dvoa defense. chase daniel has low career yards per attempt plus with new coaching system and slower pace not feeling him much in both formats

• Dome92

Does anyone know who’s starting Blount or J. White?

• icerange522

t

• zpa1989

ya not super high on daniel hasn’t shown much in his career starts i think i like ryan mathews even more at home, against one of the leagues worst run d’s last year, i think for 6.1 on FD he provides great upside for his price in a good matchup.

• thatkid500

Wentz expected to start per sources

• icerange522

report came out wentz maybe ready week 1 at 5k salary he is fine pivot to prescott. similar speed higher yards per attempt college and pretty accurate passer . also cleveland 27th worst pass def dvoa and 28th worst overall defense according to number fire metrics .so to me wentz good in both formats if starts

• Cbed11

Was going to be heavy on Ertz. With Wentz starting now, I may have zero exposure to him.

• Cbed11

Was going to be heavy on Ertz. With Wentz starting now, I may have zero exposure to him.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

Wow. With Justin Forsett getting cut, Terrance West for 4.7k on FD and 4.1 on DK is very interesting. Buck Allen at 3.6 on DK could be a great value also.

• OutWorkedByNo1

@escot4 said...

Wow. With Justin Forsett getting cut, Terrance West for 4.7k on FD and 4.1 on DK is very interesting. Buck Allen at 3.6 on DK could be a great value also.

So many values opening up all of a sudden. Didn’t expect these trades and final cuts at all.

• icerange522

still prefer ware over west if ware starts. ware playing much easier opponent plus he is 3 down back with excellent catching skills. west to me is two down back but hey for that low price he is def worth gpp consideration

• OutWorkedByNo1

So I’m thinking about targeting a Steelers reciever not named Antonio Brown.

Sammie Coates 5200
    Markus Wheaton 6100
    Eli Rogers 4500
    Jesse James 4500

Any of you guys favor any specific one to hit value?

• JTreadway

Split Coates Wheaton 65/35 in favor of Coates in cash, and in favor of Wheaton in GPP

• Genghis_Khan

@JTreadway said...

Split Coates Wheaton 65/35 in favor of Coates in cash, and in favor of Wheaton in GPP

Naw man Coates has tumbled down the depth chart, Eli Rogers is starting in the slot.

• Genghis_Khan

@escot4 said...

Yeah, and with Dixon hurt, they literally have nowhere else to go. The Chiefs could still mess around with Charcandrick. Knile, Darrin Reaves.

I don’t even know what to do now with all this value at rb. I was just gonna pay up at rb, which I never do, because of the crazy value at wr and qb. I was making lineups with plenty of money left for both Zeke and Gurley/whoever on the shorter slate.

But now, there’s so much value it’s impossible to choose. Dak, RGIII, Osweiller, Wentz/Daniel; West/Ware/whoever the Pats are using. Then at WR Marvin Jones /Sharpe/Pryor and more. One could make a decent lineup with 10k left.

• ChaosM83

RG Overall Ranking

@Genghis_Khan said...

Yeah, and with Dixon hurt, they literally have nowhere else to go. The Chiefs could still mess around with Charcandrick. Knile, Darrin Reaves.

I don’t even know what to do now with all this value at rb. I was just gonna pay up at rb, which I never do, because of the crazy value at wr and qb. I was making lineups with plenty of money left for both Zeke and Gurley/whoever on the shorter slate.

But now, there’s so much value it’s impossible to choose. Dak, RGIII, Osweiller, Wentz/Daniel; West/Ware/whoever the Pats are using. Then at WR Marvin Jones /Sharpe/Pryor and more. One could make a decent lineup with 10k left.

I’m pretty sure C. West may be hurt and Reaves got cut. I think Charles is Wares only competition, so if he is out he is a great play. If he’s limited I’m worried it might be goal line work he gets.

• fpm2015

forsett might be re-signing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.