1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bnizzle52

Boldin 2003 haha; 10-217-2 1 fumble lost … pretty nasty debut but that’s the only one that comes to mind for me.. but I love some Sharpe, so who knows

• bnizzle52

wentz drops him now if he starts imo

• Genghis_Khan

@ChaosM83 said...

Iā€™m pretty sure C. West may be hurt and Reaves got cut.

Yeah you’re right about Reaves, I missed that. But I think Chalkandrick should be healthy. He just had a mild elbow sprain a few weeks ago and was held out of preseason weeks 3&4 mostly as a precautionary measure. So I’m guessing he’s healthy but it’s a situation worth keeping an eye on, for sure.

*Update- just checked and Charcandrick was back at practice as of 8/24.

• tgowen

• Blogger of the Month

Week 1, where value seems to be everywhere. Yet, I can already begin to feel the pain of a massive letdown.

• Dfspacman

Any thoughts on Fitzgerald??

• BIF

@Dome92 said...

Does anyone know who’s starting Blount or J. White?

Blount

• Genghis_Khan

@BIF said...

Blount

I find White appealing, with AZ having had the 23rd passing DVOA against RBs last year, as pretty much the only weakness in their otherwise impenetrable pass defense, and with Belichick likely to attack said weakness.

However I’m worried that DJ Foster has earned himself a role in the passing game with a great camp and preseason (wk 4 at least). Belichick obviously likes him enough to have given up on his bizarre Tyler Gaffney fetish, and to cut Iosefa as well.

Foster would eat directly into White’s production as a fellow ppr guy. And of course, since it’s New England, we’ll likely get absolutely no information about this ahead of time.

I think Belichick waits til FD Thursday lock, checks ownership, and then decides to feature the guy on his roster with the lowest ownership, just to troll the maximum number of dfsers.

• pick6er

Anyone have thoughts on Ryan Mathews? I’m thinking with Bradford hitting the road and Wentz healing they will revert to a run heavy approach against a VERY weak CLE defense? What work load could I expect? I’m assuming Sproles takes 100% passing down work, but is 20 carries out of question for Mathews? I don’t think i’ve seen a worse D/ST in my years of fantasy football that’s worse than CLE this year.

Put it this way, would you rather roster Ryan Mathews or Matt Forte? Their usage is a complete mystery.

• Luctyl99

Is anyone else completely off OBJ this week? I know he is one of the best WR every week but he had 3 bad games last year with 2 of them coming against DAL. With him actually having a decent receiver alongside of him I’m not buying anything from him this week.

• VinnyT87

Last year, Davantae was not even on my radar until I started reading DFS Week 1 previews, and then I felt obligated to get at least 30% exposure to him in my lineups, and boy did I regret it. Marvin Jones similarly is a mediocre receiver at the core, and yet all the talking heads are on him as a good pick in Week 1 for DFS, and in season-long. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Anybody else got good popular picks to fade for Week 1?

• Hoss_Man

@Luctyl99 said...

Is anyone else completely off OBJ this week? I know he is one of the best WR every week but he had 3 bad games last year with 2 of them coming against DAL. With him actually having a decent receiver alongside of him I’m not buying anything from him this week.

I would love to see a list of WRs who “own” their division’s defenses, and their stats. I thought a general rule of NFL DFS was to limit exposure to division games.

• Genghis_Khan

How dare you put on such an epic jinx? lol

Difference for me this year is that Jones was all over my radar before the touts jumped on him. Making me like him less and less as the tout momentum builds, but I still really, really like him. Just simple math, man, Tate can’t get 40 targets a game. I suppose you could go Boldin if you wanted a high-risk contrarian pivot though.

• awilson45

I haven’t read any touts yet, but Jones is definitely the clear choice in the sub 5k range. I actually think he’s a little underrated. Davante Adams biggest downfall is that he can’t catch, which is kind of important.

I’m fading Shady Mccoy if that counts for anything

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Being a Detroit fan and following them hard this camp, Jones looks like the real deal to me. Stafford likes him and I think he will get just as many targets as Tate.

• awilson45

@Dome92 said...

Does anyone know who’s starting Blount or J. White?

I’m going Blount but I’ve seen more sites recommend White. With that being said, there’s no way the Patroits are going to intentionally leak any information about usage

• awilson45

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

So I’m thinking about targeting a Steelers reciever not named Antonio Brown.

Sammie Coates 5200
    Markus Wheaton 6100
    Eli Rogers 4500
    Jesse James 4500

Any of you guys favor any specific one to hit value?

• ChaosM83

RG Overall Ranking

I think last year Adams had the opportunity but not so much the talent. I think this year Jones has a better blend of talent + opportunity.

• mellofellowsu

@pick6er said...

I would never play a rookie WR in his first career game. Especially if he wasn’t a top 5 talent of his draft. If guys like Watkins, Evans, Cooper, even OBJ couldn’t eclipse 50 yards in their homecoming what in the hell makes you think Tajae Sharpe can? lol

Allen Hurns opening day 2014. Never say never.

• Stevekol48

Good Question on why not Thursday and Monday night games, they have always had them before.

• Richebee

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

So I’m thinking about targeting a Steelers reciever not named Antonio Brown.

Sammie Coates 5200
    Markus Wheaton 6100
    Eli Rogers 4500
    Jesse James 4500

Any of you guys favor any specific one to hit value?

I’m running a lot of Ben/AB/James stacks on fanduel, especially with James being so cheap

• WorldWideWes

@fpm2015 said...

forsett might be re-signing

I think it’s all but a certainty:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-trying-to-make-sense-of-the-ravens-roster-cut-down-20160904-story.html

• Razzle11

@Hoss_Man said...

I would love to see a list of WRs who “own” their division’s defenses, and their stats. I thought a general rule of NFL DFS was to limit exposure to division games.

I have never heard this……and I have made thousands of lineups over the last couple seasons

• Zcthegreat_Nation

Who is a better pick for 3600 on dk, James White or Buck Allen??

• Zcthegreat_Nation

Who is a better pick for 3600 on dk, James White or Buck Allen??

• gillio

I like James White a lot this week

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).