1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Multichem

• Blogger of the Month

I think the assumption is that Hilton is the “WR1” in that offense, but I wouldn’t be too sure. Moncrief is the more versatile receiver and could easily lead the team in targets this year. So with that being said, I love a Luck/Moncief stack especially if it ends up being the lower owned IND stack.

• Multichem

• Blogger of the Month

I think the assumption is that Hilton is the “WR1” in that offense, but I wouldn’t be too sure. Moncrief is the more versatile receiver and could easily lead the team in targets this year. So with that being said, I love a Luck/Moncief stack especially if it ends up being the lower owned IND stack.

• Multichem

• Blogger of the Month

• Multichem

• Blogger of the Month

• Multichem

• Blogger of the Month

I think 20 carries is a bit high. I could see 16-18 though, especially since if they start Wentz, they’re going to try to hide him for a couple weeks. Maybe the entire year.

The thing that worries me is that with a rookie QB and a questionable O-line (Lane is suspended) it might be difficult to move the chains at all, limiting Mathews upside in the touchdown department. On top of that, having issues moving the ball will push to Sproles coming onto the field, taking away opportunity from Mathews.

I think a fair projection is 16 carries throughout the game, with 2 catches out of the backfield on check downs. maybe be able to pull a TD if he breaks one. so somewhere around the 13-16 FPS mark?

• fpm2015

@Multichem said...

luck loves hilton and that moncrief stack is cha cha cha chalky as hell

• fpm2015

@awilson45 said...

I’m going Blount but I’ve seen more sites recommend White. With that being said, there’s no way the Patroits are going to intentionally leak any information about usage

There’s noway in hell blount is going to even get 10 yards against that cardinals D they are going to check down to white i’m sure on alot of screens because the cardinals are going to blitz the living shit out of grappolo

• ataggart

Is anyone expecting overlay this year? Last year there was solid overlay on both sites IIRC. Nothing crazy but a lot of contests that didn’t fill. One that I am keeping my eye on in the Thursday DK 5 dollar- it has 235K slots with 23K currently in. I know on Sunday morning there will be a massive influx of entries so even stuff that has a lot of spots will still fill. But for the Thursday tourneys especially that big one it could overlay.

• gillio

@Multichem said...

You should say this one more time

• madmanjayWV

@ataggart said...

Is anyone expecting overlay this year? Last year there was solid overlay on both sites IIRC. Nothing crazy but a lot of contests that didn’t fill. One that I am keeping my eye on in the Thursday DK 5 dollar- it has 235K slots with 23K currently in. I know on Sunday morning there will be a massive influx of entries so even stuff that has a lot of spots will still fill. But for the Thursday tourneys especially that big one it could overlay.

I’m expecting overlay from what I C now on FD GPP single entries (STARTING THURS)..could be wrong..but that $2 GPP I’m not in S-E has overlay written all over it hopefully…..

I mean if you ain’t got DAK and S.WARE WK 1 y bother?

• bighop04

@awilson45 said...

I haven’t read any touts yet, but Jones is definitely the clear choice in the sub 5k range. I actually think he’s a little underrated. Davante Adams biggest downfall is that he can’t catch, which is kind of important.

I’m fading Shady Mccoy if that counts for anything

Just curious as to why you would fade Mccoy? Seems like one of the few 3 down backs out there, and has zero time share it looks like, with a coach that likes to run the ball. There just isn’t a ton of running backs that are game flow independent, combined with knowing what their usage is going to be for week 1, so I consider him to be a strong play.

• madmanjayWV

WARE and LAT MURRAY should serve one well…..or just go ALL DAY and GURLEY?
    This is not complicated?

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/14249259_10210229861926087_735018018_n.jpg?oh=9414fcc3b516c34d4aa72a6e10b76903&oe=57CFD805

• OutWorkedByNo1

Who are you guys targeting at tight end? So far i’m finding myself with mostly Julius Thomas and some sleepers like Clive Walford and Virgil Green.

• deejmonster

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

Who are you guys targeting at tight end? So far i’m finding myself with mostly Julius Thomas and some sleepers like Clive Walford and Virgil Green.

Virgil Green looks interesting, but from what I’ve heard is that Lynch still has a ways to go in order to be a solid pro QB. Going up against a hefty Carolina defense who’s out for blood from last year, I would sit him week 1. I haven’t heard anything in regards to Clive Walford, so I would play it safe and stick with Thomas, Jacksonville looks to be on the uptick this year too.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

just an FYI for those thinking Eli Rogers is a great sleeper pick (he was slightly on my radar):

Mike Clay @MikeClayNFL

Sammie Coates listed ahead of Eli Rogers on the Steelers depth chart update

• kh1200

Rishard matthews/freeman or crabtree/ware for DK cash?

• deactivated51600

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

Tamme is interesting at 2800 on DK v Tampa. He had a pretty big game last year week 8 when he faced Bucs. Martellus Bennett at only 3400 on DK is also a nice play.

• PDFOUR

Justin Forsett re-signed with the Ravens… Not sure what that means now regarding RB1.

As for Latavius Murray, that guy is lackluster imo. He had so many favorable matchups last year and put up duds and underperformed each time. I have no confidence in picking such a player no matter how awful the run D is.

In fact, I hope J Forsett isnt RB1. He’s lackluster as well lol.

• Multichem

• Blogger of the Month

I couldn’t tell ya why it posted so many times

And if Hilton is going to be the lesser owned, that’s where I’m heading with my LUs.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Thought there may have been a designated “Leagues” thread, but I don’t seem to be seeing it….
    anyways, if anyone has/is creating a $3 DK league for just week 1 I’d be interested. As I’m looking to use the free ticket I have as well as complete today’s task.
    Figuring they’ll be others in the same boat, so hopefully we can help each other out. If anyone has a spot, please shoot me a pm and thanks in advance.

• pick6er

Looks like Pederson just named Wentz the starter Sunday. Is week 1 lineups going to be a make or break Wentz vs Prescott? Between the 2, should see 60% ownership? I’m not going to lie, i’m prying myself from not using him at that cupcake matchup.

• bende239

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Thought there may have been a designated “Leagues” thread, but I don’t seem to be seeing it….
    anyways, if anyone has/is creating a $3 DK league for just week 1 I’d be interested. As I’m looking to use the free ticket I have as well as complete today’s task.
    Figuring they’ll be others in the same boat, so hopefully we can help each other out. If anyone has a spot, please shoot me a pm and thanks in advance.

In the same boat as TheRyanFlaherty, pm me if something is open, I’d be interested in giving it a shot, anything $25 and under I would join.

• rdolan72

Houston Miller against Bears run defense, also a hou stack, osw,hopkins, miller???

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@rdolan72 said...

Houston Miller against Bears run defense, also a hou stack, osw,hopkins, miller???

I’m finding myself with a lot of Hopkins and Miller together. I can see a lot of passing early and a lot of running late. Also like Houston DEF.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

I’m really only considering Jordan Reed and Delanie Walker at this point. Both are their teams #1 receivers and in top 10 DvP match ups for tight ends.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.