1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• parrothead112

So would we be anti Jordan Howard in Cash Games? He is just enough less then Murray to let the rest of the lineup shape up.

• KindGuy

This is a weird question but for a slate like tomorrow’s main slate, if you were to keep record of it, would you record it as a 13 game slate or a 12 game slate due to the postponement of Buccaneers at Dolphins?

I’m updating a spreadsheet and want to know the best course of action.

• AVivier

@elementasrat said...

This is a weird question but for a slate like tomorrow’s main slate, if you were to keep record of it, would you record it as a 13 game slate or a 12 game slate due to the postponement of Buccaneers at Dolphins?

I’m updating a spreadsheet and want to know the best course of action.

12 game slate. There’s 12 games being played.

• thatkid500

Bell workload thoughts?

• noddy

Man I have so many of the same players in GPP’s across 4 different sites. My guys better come to play tomorrow. I hope I spread out enough. My core consists of:

3 QB’s
    3-4 RB’s
    7-8 WR’s
    3 TE’s
    3-4 D’s

Did I spread out enough?

• therazor30

Who is a better cash play in the flex Gurley or Fitz?

• XxHeisenbergxX

Normal workload.

• jacobandreson

• AVivier

@therazor30 said...

Who is a better cash play in the flex Gurley or Fitz?

Fitz. I’m sure others will say Gurley, but Fitz has the built in targets/catches against a crap DB that there is just a super safe floor.

• BIF

@elementasrat said...

Just got emailed a free voucher into Fanduel’s $7 milly maker

Let’s go!

I’ve gotten two Milly vouchers this week so I reciprocated the kindness and threw a few bucks in to pay for a few entries

• gillio

Have everything in my millimaker lineup settled except for the fact that I cannot decide between Benjamin, Pryor or Bryant. HELP

• Syzltuth

With the way cfl and mma are going tonight, don’t be surprised if the browns, Chicago and jets all win, dj blows out his acl in the 1st q and F. Hammond jr is the highest scoring wr on the day.

• KindGuy

Can we push lock back 24 hours?

I need a lot more time lol

• KindGuy

Time is going by way too fast.

• noddy

Crazy shit going to happen tomorrow for sure and my lineups aren’t ready for it. I have all the players people are talking about and that never goes well

• CleverGroom

• noddy

Does the weather look good for tomorrow?

• CleverGroom

Also via @BortlesFacts: Blake Bortles beat the Patriots in New England before the Chiefs did.

• DailyLoser

@noddy said...

Crazy shit going to happen tomorrow for sure and my lineups aren’t ready for it. I have all the players people are talking about and that never goes well

I mean…It’s week 1 and there’s over 100 pages on this thread alone. It’s hard to find someone that isn’t being talked about.

• Dadeano860

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Normal workload.

I think we’re all kidding ourselves of we think Bell will get his “normal workload.” Steelers have bigger goals this season and aren’t going to give overwork Bell having been in camp 10 days. Not going to risk anything vs the Browns. Plus, they drafted Conner early (3rd round), they won’t be afraid to use him.

The “normal workload” talk is all speculation. I guarentee Tomlin has Bell on a pitch count

• CleverGroom

@noddy said...

Looks gorgeous everywhere but Miami as of Roth’s last update.

• KindGuy

@noddy said...

Looks good to me……….

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/74261/447/weather-week-1-forecasts

• CleverGroom

@Dadeano860 said...

I think we’re all kidding ourselves of we think Bell will get his “normal workload.” Steelers have bigger goals this season and aren’t going to give overwork Bell having been in camp 10 days. Not going to risk anything vs the Browns. Plus, they drafted Conner early (3rd round), they won’t be afraid to use him.

The “normal workload” talk is all speculation. I guarentee Tomlin has Bell on a pitch count

I think that’s a hot take. Tomlin’s not usually one to go out like that, and I can see this game being competitive. I wouldn’t be surprised if in the back of his head he’s thinking 15-25 touches would be optimal, but he’d go past it without hesitation in a pinch.

I just think Shady and DJ are stronger plays is all, even if Bell does go all out. Makes for a lot less fretting that way.

• Kamais_Ookin

Don’t cry when Forte gets more work than Powell tomorrow.

• KindGuy

@DailyLoser said...

I mean…It’s week 1 and there’s over 100 pages on this thread alone. It’s hard to find someone that isn’t being talked about.

That reminds me.

If anyone wants a SUPER DEEP Sleeper, might I suggest one T.J. Jones? He’s min price and has the Detroit slot all to himself.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).