1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• infantryboys

@CleverGroom said...

Crowder’s hurt. We can safely pencil him in for a downgrade even if he plays in full.

I’m not on Team Pryor either, though.

Crowder was legit surprised he was placed on the injury report. Don’t read too much into that “injury.”

One of the few advantages of living in Redskins land is you get this kind of info.

• AVivier

Prince Amukamara out. Julio, Sanu, Gabriel and Hooper going to have a field day.

• Giez

@mike42 said...

Ton more love for Pryor than Crowder, not getting it. Seems based more on hope than reality, any thoughts?

Crowder has been banged up some…

• CleverGroom

@BeastLivesMatter said...

Couldnt bring myself to roster any Redskins. Boy did they look horrendous this preseason.
    News coming out today that J.Reed has a fractured big toe. Def trading him in season long leagues.

We knew coming into the season that he had foot issues and was going to play with an orthotic. It’s kinda what you expect with Jordan Reed. Certainly not a big loss against the dreaded Philadelphia Eagles TE defense (1st in DVOA, -52.8% against the position, marginally behind ARI in best DVP). They’ve erased Reed in 5/6 career meetings.

• infantryboys

@BeastLivesMatter said...

Couldnt bring myself to roster any Redskins. Boy did they look horrendous this preseason.
    News coming out today that J.Reed has a fractured big toe. Def trading him in season long leagues.

Reed and Dotson are legitimate quarter to quarter injury concerns. You can’t play Fat Rob because Gruden will abandon the run the first chance he gets and Kirk and Pryor have shown zero chemistry. Crowder is about the only Skin I could see rolling with and I’m not exactly in love with that play.

• CleverGroom

@CleverGroom said...

As feared. Downgrade Cards offense, upgrade Ameer Abdullah. Not major impacts but keep it in mind.

Updating this story, Ziggy Ansah is active. Further slight to moderate downgrade for Arizona.

• osuryanf

Trying to think of the RB that will have a monster day and everyone will say “why didn’t I play him?”

I’m thinking Lynch, Murray, or Crowell.

• lfn1992

Personally I hate the whole PHI/WAS game overall with the possible exception of Zach E. I see a sloppy, defensive game that might end in a 24-21, 20-17 sort of game. No thanks.

• CleverGroom

@infantryboys said...

Reed and Dotson are legitimate quarter to quarter injury concerns. You can’t play Fat Rob because Gruden will abandon the run the first chance he gets and Kirk and Pryor have shown zero chemistry. Crowder is about the only Skin I could see rolling with and I’m not exactly in love with that play.

I think Fat Rob could be a great play, so long as you keep in mind that it’s dicey in negative game script. Not crazy to think that WAS leads in this one.

• lfn1992

@osuryanf said...

Trying to think of the RB that will have a monster day and everyone will say “why didn’t I play him?”

I’m thinking Lynch, Murray, or Crowell.

Devonta

• sholden

@SilverStone18 said...

Duane Brown out, Calais Campbell in. One of the best CB tandems in the league going against Tom Savage.

I personally just disagree. The upside comes from TDs. Tom Savage has been consistent with not turning the ball over, while Blake Bortles on the other hand..

• lukemiller42

million dollars here i cum

QB: Rodgers
    RB: McCoy
    RB: Howard
    WR: Julio Jones
    WR: Allen Robinson
    WR: Devante Adams
    TE: Eric Ebron
    Flex: Marquise Goodwin
    DEF: Eagles

cleveland wins 6-3. i have bell in all my other lineups just in case

• cmbarbee226

Anyone rolling with and Seattle players can eliminate themselves from winning a GPP this week. Seattle will realize the end of the era this year.

• CleverGroom

Oh holy shit, I kept missing that Zach Zenner is inactive.

Zenner, Iupati, Nkemdiche all OUT. Ansah active. This is the perfect storm for Ameer Abdullah to smash. I’m not saying it’s gonna happen, but if it was gonna happen, this is how it would start.

ETA: Iupati is active, that was a lie. It’s the least important bit. Headline reads ZENNER OUT: ABDULLAH TO RECEIVE GOAL LINE CARRIES?

• CleverGroom

@lukemiller42 said...

cleveland wins 6-3. i have bell in all my other lineups just in case

You’re not allowed to post full lineups, homie. I also think there should be a rule against playing Eric Ebron today, but unfortunately I don’t make the rules.

• lfn1992

I have literally auditioned 6 QBs to headline my LU and I hate every one I pick. The one I hate the least is Rodgers without trying to pick his No. 1 target, but…

• Dadeano860

@CleverGroom said...

Oh holy shit, I kept missing that Zach Zenner is inactive.

Zenner, Iupati, Nkemdiche all OUT. Ansah active. This is the perfect storm for Ameer Abdullah to smash. I’m not saying it’s gonna happen, but if it was gonna happen, this is how it would start.

Would you pivot off DJ and/or Fitz in light of these updates? Tempted to go Bell-Shady and fade DJ.

• sholden

@Dfspacman said...

James Connor and knile Davis getting some run I guess..

James Conner* and Davis was cut in the preseason.

• AVivier

Put together my Bills team. Tyrod, McCoy, Watkins and Goodwin.

• CleverGroom

@Dadeano860 said...

Would you pivot off DJ and/or Fitz in light of these updates? Tempted to go Bell-Shady and fade DJ.

I don’t have Fitz as it is. You’re in a bit of a different spot…I dunno. I’d be conflicted.

If going for Bell moves your Fitz salary slot into something that makes more sense, that could be a good solution. I still prefer DJ to Bell, but I’d get it. I think Bell will be higher owned.

• CleverGroom

@sholden said...

I personally just disagree. The upside comes from TDs. Tom Savage has been consistent with not turning the ball over, while Blake Bortles on the other hand..

FACT: Blake Bortles has not thrown a pick-6 in a Super Bowl.

• CleverGroom

@AVivier said...

Put together my Bills team. Tyrod, McCoy, Watkins and Goodwin.

What’s funny is that it makes a lot more sense than it did when they were actually teammates.

• Yacht67

@CleverGroom said...

Hoo boy. Good luck with that, pal.

ty

• sholden

@Dadeano860 said...

I’m team Fade Bell this week. I LOVE DJ

• sholden

@CleverGroom said...

FACT: Blake Bortles has not thrown a pick-6 in a Super Bowl.

Swapping out all HOU DST shares upon hearing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).