1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Bell usage was shocking today
    Nice to have Lynch back!

• sox9

@walkoff9 said...

Remember this slate when people are complaint 170 is not even cashing.

People in leagues winning their matchup w/ 75 points.

• Supanice

@sox9 said...

HOU D killed me and won;t get any better w/ both Cushing and Watt injured. Yeah, injured already. Every year the HOU is supposed to be special and Week1 playing for the victims of Harvey. Well, they looked like the victims.

I chuckled even though I had 100% Texans d. All they had to do was force bortles to throw.

• sox9

AT their price points can’t use Julio, Martavis Bryant, Bell, Benjamin, Olsen, Baldwin is on the margin

• Kamais_Ookin

It’s kinda sad I couldn’t place higher even though I faded Bell and DJ and I chose Rams/Eagles dst across the board . Have some work to do for future weeks.

• sox9

Sanu 9 targets Julio 5 targets

• sox9

Hopkins a gillion targets, didn’t do much w/them but a gillion targets like the good old days.

• sanders_tj

@kpquick24 said...

Anybody playing the 3 game Primetime slate? Who you guys like at QB? The better options seem to have a tough matchup or the QBs with a good matchup still make you wonder if they can do anything.. cough.. Sam Bradford.. cough.. Trevor Siemian.

Bradford and Thielen combo. 100%. Don’t look back.

• Chuky

@sox9 said...

Sanu 9 targets Julio 5 targets

Lmao. Julio is overhyped. His rightful price is around $7k but fd might have him in the $8k next week.

• sox9

I’ll just use guys w/the highest useage. If they hit fine, if they don’t I can live with it. Guys w/ double digit targets+touches the week is the first cut for Week 2

• cgg716

Turn $40 into $400 at 4pm. Gurley instead of Hyde and it’s like 3k, probably around that if Hyde scores from the 1. Turned my weekend profitable, still kinda frustrated though

• sox9

regardless of their name

• sox9

@cgg716 said...

Turn $40 into $400 at 4pm. Gurley instead of Hyde and it’s like 3k, probably around that if Hyde scores from the 1. Turned my weekend profitable, still kinda frustrated though

McCoy vultured at the 1 yard line by Tolbert cost me about $250. Had Shady heavily owned in LUs

• sox9

Hooper made me some of that back

• kpquick24

@sanders_tj said...

Thielen over Diggs?

• sox9

Julio is dead to me in fantasy. I would never use him over Antonio no matter their matchups

• tristanwolf

As expected after week 1: the Rams, Jaguars and Bills finish week 1 sitting atop their respective divisions, alone in first place. – adam schefter

• clarnzz

Love the nonsense, at the end of the day nobody really knows shit on a week to week basis. It’s about finding a process that works for you and sticking with it. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@sanders_tj said...

umm i know we got 30 more minutes but some insane overlay potentially

• Dfspacman

Have no idea I was going to break even, as a student the money I use for dfs is quite valuable to me so I can’t really have a free mind in constructing lineups, oh well..

• sanders_tj

@Dfspacman said...

Best of luck man, how did you go about with your research?

30+ hours of excel spreadsheet number crunching using my own formulas. Reading probably 20+ hours of forum threads such as this thread and expert picks in the week leading up to today. I maxed entered the $7 Fanduel contest.

Had 70% exposure to Jacksonville defense. Had 60% exposure to Jordan Howard. My Howard pick didn’t go as expected, but he did drop a TD with 10 seconds left today that would have me in first place right now had he caught that pass.

I also had minimum exposure to Bell, DJ and McCoy today. My data told me to go with Howard and he very damn well might have won me $1,000,000 today had he caught that third down pass with seconds remaining today. I’m going to continue to trust my system and sometimes go against the grain and fade some players that others may think I’m crazy for fading. Some weeks it will bite me in the ass, but I learned a lot last season with fading certain matchups.

Last year I made a 4th place $15k cash built on my gut feeling. This year I plan on continuing to number crunch all year long with my spreadsheet and putting in the time. My wife yelled at me all week long for staying glued to my laptop but I think if I can bring home a 5-figure score from playing on my laptop, she will leave me be. Lol

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@kpquick24 said...

Thielen over Diggs?

im going all 3 in Bradford lineups, I will also have Rivers, Allen, Henry, and Gates stacks. but im also a chargers fan

• deactivated204643

@sanders_tj said...

Have fallen from 1st to 4th and it’s looking like I’m gonna hold in 4th with the DAL/NYG to sweat. $60k is still an absurd amount of money to me. Will be watching Sunday night football with great interest. Hope I don’t fall any further.

Good luck to you tonight!

• miggs6876

@sanders_tj said...

Have fallen from 1st to 4th and it’s looking like I’m gonna hold in 4th with the DAL/NYG to sweat. $60k is still an absurd amount of money to me. Will be watching Sunday night football with great interest. Hope I don’t fall any further.

Hood luck. Hope you win big. I have milli free roll and winning $30. Better than nothing. I suspect after tonight the ticket will be worth 7 to 10 bucks.

• BigBairyHalls

@clarnzz said...

Love the nonsense, at the end of the day nobody really knows shit on a week to week basis. It’s about finding a process that works for you and sticking with it. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

Agreed. People saying they have a do not play list after week 1 may be doing themselves a disservice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).