1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Yeah that $3 is too easy to enter. No idea how to go about it. Brees, Cook, and Gordon for sure then idk. Even those 3 are not great together. There might be lots of tinkering today!

• cbsharpe

@Theguy49503 said...

Your correct but even if its split thats still a nice chunk of change

Agreed!

• cbsharpe

@hautalak said...

Yeah that $3 is too easy to enter. No idea how to go about it. Brees, Cook, and Gordon for sure then idk. Even those 3 are not great together. There might be lots of tinkering today!

No Cook my man…he plays for the Pats.

• hautalak

• x2

Dalvin Cook at RB. I know opposite QBs and RBs usually don;t make sense but here I’m fine with it.

• cbsharpe

@hautalak said...

Dalvin Cook at RB. I know opposite QBs and RBs usually don;t make sense but here I’m fine with it.

LOL, my bad! Forgot about Dalvin…LOL!!!!

• ASitar

What’s everyone’s contrarian play for the DK $1.4M showdown? With 549,000 entries you’ll have to use Fleener over Rudolph and Ginn over Thomas for example. Tyrell Williams? Hunter Henry? I think the right flex is key. Maybe 2 TEs?

GL tonight.

• Simplebitz

Potential overlay for the MNS (250K to 1st)?

• hautalak

• x2

@ASitar said...

Maybe 2 TEs?

Kind of what I was thinking. Now to pick the right ones… Rudolph for sure and paired with Fleener. Might need a Henry hedge too.

• Dfspacman

Sharks preparing their 150 lineups for tonite two game slate

• mike42

Chargers could be sneaky.

If by sneaky you mean 25% owned. Lot of people going to be playing a really good defense vs a really bad QB.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Brandon Coleman -> Dude is 6’6 … going 100% on him and hoping he gets missed at his really low price.

• MrPerfekt7

@winnerchickendinner said...

Chargers could be sneaky.

With the QB situation in Denver and they don’t really have a RB I can see chargers doing some damage

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Tonight I think you need to just roster the obvious QB spot which is Brees. Yeah he isn’t at home, but he is playing in a dome. If you want to get sneaky, I’d be sneaky at the WR position looking for some deep TD threat guys, or low owned guys people will miss due to wanting to use most of their Salary cap.

• panters

@apeterson8809 said...

wanting to use most of their Salary cap.

I agree. I think you can get every top priced player for 50K in DK.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

Tonight I think you need to just roster the obvious QB spot which is Brees. Yeah he isn’t at home, but he is playing in a dome. If you want to get sneaky, I’d be sneaky at the WR position looking for some deep TD threat guys, or low owned guys people will miss due to wanting to use most of their Salary cap.

like Bradford more than Brees but the two are the obvious choices. I’ll probably roll 40% of each.

• Petergunz82

@Dfspacman said...

20 entry max on DK

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@thehazyone said...

like Bradford more than Brees but the two are the obvious choices. I’ll probably roll 40% of each.

Won’t argue with that allotment of each. I just think Dalvin steals the show on the Minn side & Brees will do his normal thing. I’m not a fan of 2game slates though, so who knows

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Dfspacman said...

I’m doing 150 – I won’t lie ha ha

• Simplebitz

Considering Sunday’s bizzare twists, it’s not far fetched to pick up Sieman and the Saints D. I think I’m all in.

• panters

What’s the cutoff for “sharks” on DK? Is anything $5 and below? Or was that just MLB?

• TheRyanFlaherty

My brain hasn’t adjusted to the LAC meaning Chargers.
    Every time I’ve seen it I just read it in my head as Clippers, get confused for a nanosecond and than realize what it actually means.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Seemed like more defenses than normal had huge games. I’d be a lie if I said I thought the Rams, Jags, and Ravens D would out score Lev Bell and DJ combined. But I did have more shares of Rams and Jags D than I did Lev or DJ. Not because I didn’t like Lev or DJ I just thought Shady McCoy had the same upside with a more manageable salary. Very interesting week to say the least.

• TheRyanFlaherty

@Simplebitz said...

Considering Sunday’s bizzare twists, it’s not far fetched to pick up Sieman and the Saints D. I think I’m all in.

The names may have been bizarre, but in hindsight the overall results may not be…It really came down to line play. And of the 100+ pages here how many were really focused on that?

And to whomever asked about “sharks” on DK. If you were playing any MLB games without them on DK, consider yourself lucky, or (not trying to be a jerk) you don’t know who they are…because forget under $5, they max enter quarter games.
    And not trying to open up that can of worms/argument. Just stating it as a fact to answer a question.

FWIW – I think it could be less noticeable this week in NFL just because there is such a large player base looking for and joining games.

• Jokey401

Overall, pretty happy with week 1, considering how bad the games were. Played 69 lu’s 20 .10’s and 49 .25’s. cashed $10 last night with 20 lu’s still placing in the 2 games tonight, with a lot D. Cook and m. Thomas. I’m feeling real lucky right now. Love this board btw, you guys rock!

• panters

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

And to whomever asked about “sharks” on DK.

I just thought that DK restricted them from entering in smaller entry fee GPPs. Must have been asleep when I read that and I certainly have no inclination to argue any of that. Thank you for setting me straight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).