1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• 7klub06

@apeterson8809 said...

Won’t argue with that allotment of each. I just think Dalvin steals the show on the Minn side & Brees will do his normal thing. I’m not a fan of 2game slates though, so who knows

Dalvin is about to show out like Leonard did with the Texans

• BIF

@Theguy49503 said...

What are we thinking about the Monday night slate for DK? 1st place is 250k

I’m thinking I’m going to take it down; that’s what I’m thinking !!

• BIF

@Dfspacman said...

Sharks preparing their 150 lineups for tonite two game slate

Best GPP is only 20 max

• hautalak

@BIF said...

I’m thinking I’m going to take it down; that’s what I’m thinking !!

Gimme that sauce then! I know you aren’t giving away your strategy but I know you have excelled at these. Honestly like was already mentioned, I like 2 TEs for tonight. You worried about vultures or are you taking said vultures?

• NarrowJ

@hautalak said...

Gimme that sauce then! I know you aren’t giving away your strategy but I know you have excelled at these. Honestly like was already mentioned, I like 2 TEs for tonight. You worried about vultures or are you taking said vultures?

Where do we need to worry about the vulturing, do you think? New Orleans liked using their fullback (Kuhn) last season in goal line situations, it appears. Melvin Gordon isn’t likely to get any TD’s vultured. I think L. Murray is about 30 lbs heavier than Cook, so that might be one to be worried about. CJ Anderson will get the goal line work for DEN, yeah?

• hautalak

@NarrowJ said...

Where do we need to worry about the vulturing, do you think? New Orleans liked using their fullback (Kuhn) last season in goal line situations, it appears. Melvin Gordon isn’t likely to get any TD’s vultured. I think L. Murray is about 30 lbs heavier than Cook, so that might be one to be worried about. CJ Anderson will get the goal line work for DEN, yeah?

This was mostly for MIN because they are notorious for that. Idk the run they will give Cook but wouldn’t be surprised if Murray or McKinnon scores 1 or 2. NO has Peterson and DEN has Charles (not sure how he’ll be used). SD and Gordon are the only ones I don’t think will get that way. 2 game slates make for a headache but I love them!

• ASitar

I’m going Gordon and Cook (Esp on FD with TDs being so important). I’m fading Thomas for Ginn and using more Thielen than Diggs. I think picking the right LA Clippers (ha) WR is key. One of them (Allen/Williams/Benjamin) will put up 6/118/2 TDs). I’m leaning Williams on FD and Allen on DK. LA the only D I’m using and Bradford only quarterback.

• ASitar

I agree with a previous poster and think that Brandon Coleman is the low owned contrarian pick. Esp with Snead out. with 2 games he’ll still be at 15%, but not 25-40% like the Thomas’s, Diggs, and Allens.

• Simplebitz

The winning lineup should be close to ten thousand salary leftover, no? That’s what I’m looking at…

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Gordon is probably the only player I will go over 50% exposure on. Will be a lot of mixing and matching outside of him.

• jessedio

So does Latavius Murray steal all of Cook’s TD’s

• KindGuy

Is a dome just a catch all term for any stadium with a roof?

• 7klub06

@ASitar said...

I’m going Gordon and Cook (Esp on FD with TDs being so important). I’m fading Thomas for Ginn and using more Thielen than Diggs. I think picking the right LA Clippers (ha) WR is key. One of them (Allen/Williams/Benjamin) will put up 6/118/2 TDs). I’m leaning Williams on FD and Allen on DK. LA the only D I’m using and Bradford only quarterback.

Allen will go off, he is healthy and is Rivers #1 Guy

• NarrowJ

@Simplebitz said...

The winning lineup should be close to ten thousand salary leftover, no? That’s what I’m looking at…

Most I have leftover is 3600.

• KindGuy

@7klub06 said...

Allen will go off, he is healthy and is Rivers #1 Guy

Have you seen the three headed monster that is the Broncos cornerback group?

• BIF

@apeterson8809 said...

Brandon Coleman -> Dude is 6’6 … going 100% on him and hoping he gets missed at his really low price.

Not sure about that or how he’d be missed.
    Good preseason, they said best player in camp and Cooks is gone (and Snead suspended) so he is now WR3

• eli87

Did you guys get the promo on your phones from DK about the $20 contest saying if you enter twice you get 3kfpps? I entered and dont see anything just wondering if you guys got your fpps?

• cstcst

Chargers have better defense than Broncos…

• sox9

@hautalak said...

This was mostly for MIN because they are notorious for that. Idk the run they will give Cook but wouldn’t be surprised if Murray or McKinnon scores 1 or 2. NO has Peterson and DEN has Charles (not sure how he’ll be used). SD and Gordon are the only ones I don’t think will get that way. 2 game slates make for a headache but I love them!

They didn’t pay Latavius $15 million to ride the bench within the 5 yard line. He may get no opportunities or he may get a few. Gotta have him in a couple LUs

• BIF

@hautalak said...

Not really worried about vultures as they rarely ever score multiple times so would I rather risk not playing a starting running back who gets 18-25 touches over a guy who gets 4 because he might score once ?

Shady still had a big day yesterday and got vultured 3 times (1 by run and 2 by pass) all from the 1 yard line. Those 3 TDs were to 3 different guys. Fournette same thing, he had good day and Bohanon got a 1yd TD vulture.

• sox9

I’d have Latavius in Flex before I had Coleman or a 2nd TE

• sox9

in one or two LUs only, but I would have exposure

• Dunzor

@eli87 said...

Did you guys get the promo on your phones from DK about the $20 contest saying if you enter twice you get 3kfpps? I entered and dont see anything just wondering if you guys got your fpps?

I just go an e-mail within the last hour to collect the FPPs for this, so you should get it soon I think

• iarsenal85

lost $160 on the main slate…wtf…. that was a disaster…had steelers D mostly as well

• Ree4erMadness

So I had several Jag’s defense lineups and didn’t cash in any of them thx to Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, and Carson Palmer. The one lineup I did cash in had Kizer and Coleman in it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler