1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lloydjv1

Think Semien may be a decent play at home for his salary. But really there aren’t many salary considerations to worry about on the small DK slate tonight. I do have him in my 300K Sunday Night Special from last night. Sitting at 55 FPS with 5 players left and D

• Dfspacman

Got Marshall in my only two lineups, Eli didn’t give him a chance

• Dfspacman

Tommylee Lewis for two Td’s lol

• BIF

@7klub06 said...

Allen will go off, he is healthy and is Rivers #1 Guy

Gonna be tough matched up the whole night against #1 rated CB by PFF (Harris) especially with not really playing for a year.

• eli87

@Dunzor said...

I just go an e-mail within the last hour to collect the FPPs for this, so you should get it soon I think

Awesome thank you, good to know!

• sox9

@Ree4erMadness said...

So I had several Jag’s defense lineups and didn’t cash in any of them thx to Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, and Carson Palmer. The one lineup I did cash in had Kizer and Coleman in it.

The one thing you cannot do is be wrong about your QB. Hard to figure owning any of those QBs would be wrong and that holding Stafford would be right. I believe Notorious nailed Stafford to as a game theory play. If you do 150 LUs, you can have a handful that carry the one QB everyone hates and maybe strike gold.

• sox9

Or Alex Smith in a few

• KindGuy

Fanduel gave me another free voucher after giving me 2 yesterday. Got one today for tonight’s million GPP and I barely play on Fanduel haha!

• sox9

I owned all three as well, but I also owned Hooper, Riddick, Clay and Coleman as well. Small gain for the week. Just figured everyone would be on Ertz, Julio, McCaffrey and Wright/Goodwin—so the pivot saved my bacon. Not a bigger winner, but not a loser. Wish i had hit for $40K, congrats to that guy!

• aquasition

I’m trying to enter the $3 contest for tonight on DK and keep getting an error message that says “ entry exceeds fee limit”. Can anyone tell me what this means?
    Thanks

• Simplebitz

Seriously, how much you all have leftover in salary? There’s soooo much left in all my lineups.

• kettlebell

@Simplebitz said...

Seriously, how much you all have leftover in salary? There’s soooo much left in all my lineups.

$5400 is the most I have left over.

• Draftcash

Favorite WR for cash tonight?
    Chargers defense is in winning lineup tonight

• ASitar

I can’t get myself to NOT play Rudolph. He will be 70% owned but I feel like he is like DJ in a 2 game slate. Gotta take him and differentiate elsewhere. Maybe put Fleener at Flex.

• Ree4erMadness

@sox9 said...

The one thing you cannot do is be wrong about your QB. Hard to figure owning any of those QBs would be wrong and that holding Stafford would be right. I believe Notorious nailed Stafford to as a game theory play. If you do 150 LUs, you can have a handful that carry the one QB everyone hates and maybe strike gold.

I thought Wilson was such a lock. Man that was bad.

• TJRhodes

DK Showdown needs 270k places to fill in 2 hours….

• Kamais_Ookin

I think one of the Charger TE’s will be key but F’n hate having to choose between the two. Any insight?

• thetitanlb

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I think one of the Charger TE’s will be key but F’n hate having to choose between the two. Any insight?

Flip a coin. That’s legit insight. Cause that’s how random it will be between who gets a td or such

• eli87

@TJRhodes said...

DK Showdown needs 270k places to fill in 2 hours….

Is that even possible at 20 entry max?

• ASitar

Anyone taking a shot at Alvin Kamara? He may take a kick or punt return to the house.

• sholden

@Draftcash said...

Favorite WR for cash tonight?
    Chargers defense is in winning lineup tonight

Probably Diggs

I also agree about the Chargers defense

• tim51278

I’m going with Kamara, McKinnon and Charles on DK. Hoping PPR 4-5 receptions with a TD each

• fenway2015

DK has a GPP with a 250k top prize . Who do you like tonight ??

• KindGuy

Holy shit the $3 GPP is a 20 entry max? Lol.

I mean kudos to DK but yikes…..

• TJRhodes

@eli87 said...

Is that even possible at 20 entry max?

It doesn’t seem like it. At the current pace there will be a 100K or more overlay barring some massive late surge. Still need 246K with 1.5hr to go.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler