1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

Vikings DST 2 points hard to believe it was that bad.

• Dfspacman

Vikings D tho lol

• lloydjv1

@MikeSos760 said...

texans defense screwed me this week.

I had Steelers and LAR mostly. Some ATL. And Of course DEN late. this will be make or break.

• sox9

Had like 60% Brees 30% Bradford.

• lfn1992

B Coleman had a shot at a TD pass from Brees but it was too low. That miss looks pretty huge for me right now.

• Dmneweng8313

Is there any way to have a complete list of all the fantasy points scored by players in the nfl week 1? Or do I have to just search for each player one by one

• acdawg712

right on the cash line with 1 lu in the big 2 game. keep the demaryius/cj/den pivot or go back to gordon/sanders/chargers?

• tarheelsrule44

114 points on DK with CJ, Melvin, Gates and Den D. I’d like to win some money please DFS God.

• Dunzor

I’ve got a legit shot at some good money, hit every top play except Thomas instead of Rudolph. Got Broncos D / Gordon / CJ Anderson left to play…do I pivot last second off one of the RB to a WR or stay as is….

• lloydjv1

I hope Semien has the game of his career tonight and hits Thomas and Sanders for two TD’s each. Talk about fantasy football…

• DirtybirdsATL1994

I was off one player from being tied for the 21000 damn.

• Dunzor

@DirtybirdsATL1994 said...

I was off one player from being tied for the 21000 damn.

Those guys will fall though if either Gordon or Anderson outscore Ingram

• dbullsfan

if the Chargers can somehow score at least 3 TD i have a feeling i will be a very happy man well as long as they dont give up at least 3 as well. seems like everyone has denver stacks

• DirtybirdsATL1994

Yeah but maybe not more then likely yes. I have some teams that could do it.

• acdawg712

@Dunzor said...

I’ve got a legit shot at some good money, hit every top play except Thomas instead of Rudolph. Got Broncos D / Gordon / CJ Anderson left to play…do I pivot last second off one of the RB to a WR or stay as is….

sounds like we have a very similar lineup. i have gordon/demaryius/den since i went ginn over thomas in that lu and have almost 4k left. depends if you want to go for it all or be safe depending on salary.

• Kamais_Ookin

I hope chargers and broncos dsts shit the bed, odds of that? lol

• yisman

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/44215631

no entries in the last minute and a half

I was thinking of joining but I’m so used to entries coming in late in NFL that I figured it wouldn’t overlay

weird

over $600 worth of overlay

• Dunzor

@acdawg712 said...

sounds like we have a very similar lineup. i have gordon/demaryius/den since i went ginn over thomas in that lu and have almost 4k left. depends if you want to go for it all or be safe depending on salary.

I left my as it was, since there is no way I could live with myself if I pivoted off my initial roster and it cost me a ton of money, especially since it would’ve meant taking a guess on either Sanders or DT, so here’s hoping this is a running back grind of a game with a couple of Denver D takeaways

• BIF

@Dunzor said...

I’m similar and went with Gordon, Benjamin, Chargers to differentiate and hope for Benji punt return Double Dong.

• BIF

Wow MG3

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Gordon!!!

• lloydjv1

There’s the Gordon run.

• lloydjv1

Now watch DEN march the field.

• lloydjv1

Rivers may throw 3 picks tonight.

• TheBracePhilosophy

You don’t need to have diggs to cash

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).