1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lfn1992

Switched to Chargers/Gordon/K Allen with my last 3 players in a last-ditch effort to min cash

• dbullsfan

anyone know Broncos D own% in the monday showdown and omg that should have been a pick 6

• acdawg712

@BIF said...

I’m similar and went with Gordon, Benjamin, Chargers to differentiate and hope for Benji punt return Double Dong.

solid idea for sure, almost a big play for you there

• Kamais_Ookin

The passing game on both sides look bad so far which is good for me, just need their dsts to be low and gordon/cj to be the majority of offense.

• lfn1992

Chargers D would have been great had that Pick 6 happened

• Dfspacman

Seth Yates tied for first

• lloydjv1

Oh Sanders…Damn.

• lloydjv1

Please hit Thomas for a TD…..

• lloydjv1

Fowler….UGH.

• tarheelsrule44

Lmao, never even heard of Fowler

• sox9

Chargers D look porous. I forgot all about Benny Fowler, but I bet the guy doing 150 LUs has him in at least a few. Gonna have to start doing 100+ LUs, even if they are $1 and $0.25 entries to capture most of the possible combinations and outliers.

• DailyLoser

I’m so mad. I have Fowler in 2 great lineups but both had Thomas :(

• DailyLoser

@sox9 said...

Chargers D look porous. I forgot all about Benny Fowler, but I bet the guy doing 150 LUs has him in at least a few. Gonna have to start doing 100+ LUs, even if they are $1 and $0.25 entries to capture most of the possible combinations and outliers.

Fowler is their #3 wideout. Emmanuel Sanders talked him up, he was definitely plahable. Doesn’t he return their punts too?

• Kamais_Ookin

I’m reeling please Broncos DST go down!

• winnerchickendinner

Yaaaay my Bennie fowler pick came through. Now if I just didn’t try to be overly contrarian and put both Diggs and Thielen in the same lineup.

• BIF

Well I knew Benj would be low owned and I don’t really want a min cash as I’ll have lots of those already with Denv guys doing well so took my best lineup and flipped them to SD as I won’t move up much with the Denv guys I had originally

• lloydjv1

Go DEN D…

• DailyLoser

@winnerchickendinner said...

Yaaaay my Bennie fowler pick came through. Now if I just didn’t try to be overly contrarian and put both Diggs and Thielen in the same lineup.

I went Fowler Diggs and Coleman in one :(

• acdawg712

gordon! now seeing why gordon/den d not the best combo for the time being lol

• Kamais_Ookin

YES broncos dst plummeted and gordon td! Please more gordon and anderson + minimal passing to wrs! :D

• Dfspacman

Gordon with the six boy!

• MattyK1981

Rivers – Gordon for the double!

• Dfspacman

C’mon chargers D!

• acdawg712

did people playing gordon/den d in the 3 game slate? completely forgot about him and it could be costly.

• dbullsfan

if this is going to be the chargers offense all year time to hit the x button on anyone besides Gordon. run run pray you get a first down when the D knows your passing. not a good formula

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).