1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tarheelsrule44

On FanDuel I have the exact same lineup as the #1, except I have CJ Anderson instead of Dalvin Cook. Only problem is there are about 100 other people with the same exact lineup and I’m in a big tie for 989th place.

• Kamais_Ookin

I will buy a CJ Anderson Jersey if he gets me top 5. Please give me TDS!

• kettlebell

I need a Thomas TD and I’ll be happy.

• Kamais_Ookin

Andersons bursts my palms become sweaty.

• sox9

CJ 2 inches short, ouch

• Syzltuth

@dbullsfan said...

if this is going to be the chargers offense all year time to hit the x button on anyone besides Gordon. run run pray you get a first down when the D knows your passing. not a good formula

Maybe they got the dolphins off coord from last year, because that’s what the fins did all year.

• Kamais_Ookin

Anderson was short for the TD FUCK

• sox9

How many times has CJ left it short from inside the 2 yard line in his career—-a lot

• Dunzor

Damn it, Semien vulturing my much needed Anderson TD

• kdsdawg

..why is there a woman announcing this game.leave it to ESPN
    there are plenty of men out there that call games..complete and utter BS and takes away from the game..her voice just doesn’t go with this..
    sorry rant over

• sox9

Lots of RBs failed this week on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1. Not sure what is going on. Gillislee got 3 TDs but failed on 2 or 3 3rd or 4th and 1. Same in many games yesterday.

• kdsdawg

@Dunzor said...

Damn it, Semien vulturing my much needed Anderson TD

lol, that TD actually moved me up the ranks even though I don’t have him..dropping those Charger defenses..

those things are what keeps you from winning a GPP..even with CJ at 46%..still got to have that 6 points

• BigBairyHalls

Such a bizarre week 1 and it continues with Bradford and Semen looking like Joe Montana

• sox9

Rudloph would have had a second TD if he bulled into the EZ instead of stepping out. Fantasy dollars really turn on those kind of plays, big time.

• dbullsfan

@kdsdawg said...

..why is there a woman announcing this game.leave it to ESPN
    there are plenty of men out there that call games..complete and utter BS and takes away from the game..her voice just doesn’t go with this..
    sorry rant over

sorry but she deserves it and has put in over 20 years of excellent work at espn to get to this moment , wtf has Rex Ryan done

• mrbusinesz

Sooo, Semien vulturing td’s from Anderson now

• kdsdawg

@dbullsfan said...

sorry but she deserves it and has put in over 20 years of excellent work at espn to get to this moment , wtf has Rex Ryan done

she can go call a WNBA game then..
    and wtf has rex ryan done..lol..how many years in the NFL does he have under his belt for knowledge?

• Dunzor

@dbullsfan said...

Ya i actually think her commentary is quite good, Rex Ryan sounds like an idiot and is the one messing up the coverage

• sox9

I really think if your WR is interfered with, you should get credit for a reception and yards if he is in your lineup. Another pet peeve.

• DailyLoser

@tarheelsrule44 said...

On FanDuel I have the exact same lineup as the #1, except I have CJ Anderson instead of Dalvin Cook. Only problem is there are about 100 other people with the same exact lineup and I’m in a big tie for 989th place.

Bound to happen on a 2 game :/ .. I thought it would be cool to max enter the $2 20 entry one on FD and I’m in the same spot with any lineup worth a damn

• Kamais_Ookin

Really wish anderson got that TD earlier I’m puddle of sweat.

• kdsdawg

@sox9 said...

I really think if your WR is interfered with, you should get credit for a reception and yards if he is in your lineup. Another pet peeve.

no, as there is no guarantee that he is going to catch the ball

• Dunzor

Man I would be in 1st if Anderson had scored that TD, here’s hoping he can get one in the 2nd half, debating going to bed and waking up rich or if I should stay up to watch

• sox9

@DailyLoser said...

Bound to happen on a 2 game :/ .. I thought it would be cool to max enter the $2 20 entry one on FD and I’m in the same spot with any lineup worth a damn

With a 2-game slate you can have a huge score , maybe 170-200 points (DK) and still make only a moderate amount of money. You really need the perfect roster to win big. Can’t have a weak player in there.

• dbullsfan

really need the Chargers to open the playbook up, both coaches looking like rookies. Denver wasted a huge oppurtunity to go up 2 possessions with the Chargers getting the ball to open the second half

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).