1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

horrible play call

• Portlisx

You guys cheering for CJA are so ridiculously biased. I have absolutely no dog in this fight and Charles is clearly the better RB on the Broncos. Fat CJ gets what’s blocked for him and nothing more other than 1 decent run he had earlier in the game. I haven’t seen a slower RB other than Blount. Charles gets positive yards every time he touches it and has far more wiggle and speed. Charles’s “fumble” was the wrong call too, his elbow was clearly down.

• Kamais_Ookin

Anderson maybe can get 23 yards? Lol who am I kidding.

• kdsdawg

pitiful..makes me want the Chargers to win

• mccoolio

@Portlisx said...

You guys cheering for CJA are so ridiculously biased. I have absolutely no dog in this fight and Charles is clearly the better RB on the Broncos. Fat CJ gets what’s blocked for him and nothing more other than 1 decent run he had earlier in the game. I haven’t seen a slower RB other than Blount. Charles gets positive yards every time he touches it and has far more wiggle and speed. Charles’s “fumble” was the wrong call too, his elbow was clearly down.

Are you watching the game?

• kdsdawg

@Portlisx said...

do we think we give a rats ass who the better back is, this is about DFS, not anything else but that..this is a DFS forum..now, take that to the Bronco forum and bitch about who the best back is

• ljason8eg

@Portlisx said...

Eddie Lacy played yesterday ya know. Pretty sure half the interior D line players in the league could run step for step with ole Edward.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

pretty much anything but a turnover or a couple sacks this should end up well for me, come on Rivers to Allen would be ideal

• damionismyname

@kdsdawg said...

do we think we give a rats ass who the better back is, this is about DFS, not anything else but that..this is a DFS forum..now, take that to the Bronco forum and bitch about who the best back is

• kdsdawg

OT would be okay

• damionismyname

OT COMING! GET EM YOUNG HOE!

• Portlisx

@kdsdawg said...

kdsdawg, I mean those of you who are complaining that “old Charles with his broken knees” is in there. He’s in there because he’s still good and CJA sucks. I don’t blame people for rooting for CJA because they were foolish enough to add him to their lineups, I blame them for being biased against Charles when Charles is obviously the better RB. CJA isn’t good enough to be a backup on half the teams in the NFL, he’s so god damn slow.

• kdsdawg

@Portlisx said...

kdsdawg, I mean those of you who are complaining that “old Charles with his broken knees” is in there. He’s in there because he’s still good and CJA sucks. I don’t blame people for rooting for CJA because they were foolish enough to add him to their lineups, I blame them for being biased against Charles when Charles is obviously the better RB. CJA isn’t good enough to be a backup on half the teams in the NFL, he’s so god damn slow.

if I had played Charles..I would be pulling for Charles to score…just the way it goes..and I guess 47% of us were stupid enough to put him our L/Us..

• damionismyname

@Portlisx said...

again this is dfs and we care not who is the better back when we got cash on it.

• Kamais_Ookin

Mother of God please land this OT kick.

• BIF

What a crappy way to end that

• damionismyname

and the stupid block knocks me out of the cash in one lu! fucking pathetic!

• kdsdawg

good grief..Denver didn’t deserve to win this game

• kdsdawg

@damionismyname said...

and the stupid block knocks me out of the cash in one lu! fucking pathetic!

NM

• Kamais_Ookin

Piece of me died with this game. Week 1 was whack.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

life of a Chargers fan

• kdsdawg

10 points from 1st…but win $15

• acdawg712

at least the blocked kick won me another buyin. Can’t really complain about a small profit on the week given how things were around 3 Sunday.

• damionismyname

was Hunter Henry even on the field for a play?

• chunkybangles

Feel terrible for that kicker, Lou Groza winner- first real game FG attempt in a clutch spot and he nails it… then the ‘it never works’ freeze the kicker timeout and the 2nd attempt gets blocked…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).