1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• xpac21

not sure i agree…the bills got lit up last year by running (bell’s huge game plus 2 of ajayi’s 200 yarders), the only semi-strength the jets might have is at RB…im not using them in week 1, at least

• kroto

DK 800K entries, 20max wouldnt fill, by a lot. id bet the under

• hautalak

@sonic999 said...

Like the $20 price point for the milly. For the $3, $2MM (with 200k to first) tourney they set the entry limit at 20. Seems impossible that they can fill 784,000 entries with only 20 entries per.

Oh I think you’re mistaken there. I’ve never maxed anything over $1 but most likely will for that, especially with it being week 1 where the “edge” is real.

• stackbundy88

Interesting discrepancy on the Jags defense on FD (bottom 5) and DK (top 5) in terms of pricing.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@wufabufa said...

Let’s start the memeing early this season…….feels like a Blount week.

Redskins made any RB a world beater last year… Blount is in my core for sure.

I’m worried I will be playing way too many guys from that game but Cousins/Pryor/Crowder and Blount/Ertz all are jumping out at me.

I’m a Washington homer, so I will probably have to do some actual research.

• jtkucheck

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Cousins/Pryor/Crowder

Cousins/Pryor were the second and third members added to my lineup, after Bills DST.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Posted my initial FanDuel pricing thoughts for RG article this morning. Will be doing a DK one shortly. Can’t wait for some football. There are definitely a few spots to take advantage of but I imagine most of the masses will be all over those spots so it’s going to be a decision as to fade or over-expose those spots.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@jtkucheck said...

Cousins/Pryor were the second and third members added to my lineup, after Bills DST.

Better differentiate after those three spots because they are going to be fairly high in ownership. I’ll have some exposure to those three plays but I’ll be underweight relative to the field for sure.

• jtkucheck

@thehazyone said...

Better differentiate after those three spots because they are going to be fairly high in ownership. I’ll have some exposure to those three plays but I’ll be underweight relative to the field for sure.

No doubt. My initial build has two RBs under 5K and a WR under 3,500 so I don’t think differentiation is gonna be an issue…

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Assuming they make it through preseason give me Dalton, Green, and Eifert while their all healthy and at home

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@jtkucheck said...

No doubt. My initial build has two RBs under 5K and a WR under 3,500 so I don’t think differentiation is gonna be an issue…

Jacquizz Rodgers under 5k with no Doug Martin

• jtkucheck

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Redskins made any RB a world beater last year… Blount is in my core for sure.

I’m worried I will be playing way too many guys from that game but Cousins/Pryor/Crowder and Blount/Ertz all are jumping out at me.

I’m a Washington homer, so I will probably have to do some actual research.

If you want to diversify off Ertz, Ebron is at a similar price point and should be low owned due to that ugly “1st” indicating Atl is supposedly really good against TEs.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@thehazyone said...

Posted my initial FanDuel pricing thoughts for RG article this morning. Will be doing a DK one shortly. Can’t wait for some football. There are definitely a few spots to take advantage of but I imagine most of the masses will be all over those spots so it’s going to be a decision as to fade or over-expose those spots.

Can you not make an article like that? It depressed me how chalky I was in my initial thoughts :)

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Can you not make an article like that? It depressed me how chalky I was in my initial thoughts :)

Ha ha – still a month so lots can change.

DK one is up now too.

• raymond333

Yes! Cant wait for Football!

• mlapensee

@dbullsfan said...

Assuming they make it through preseason give me Dalton, Green, and Eifert while their all healthy and at home

• rvnfn77

I think Baltimore D is much improved this year. Can’t wait for football to start.

• gillio

Made a lineup earlier and really loving it for week one unless an injury occurs I think I’ll be rolling this one out in the milly maker

• kantiger77

With DK doing pick em games, interested to see how this changes strategies:
    https://www.legalsportsreport.com/14964/draftkings-pickem-daily-fantasy-sports/

• AVivier

I don’t have much thoughts yet, other than I expect the Skins passing game to go complete crap this year. McVay and DeSean covered up Cousins being a bottom tier talent. Cousins price point will be tempting to a lot, I’ll have 0. Pbly 0 Zeke and Dak too, depending if that line seems less dominant come week 1.

• stats99tuff

Looking at Fanduel pricing. I really like Hopkins for $7,100 with no Fuller. Gurley at homefor $7,300 against the colts.

• BUFUu2

I am def going manning odel and marshall in the milly that will be a high scoring game and close plus wtf its so cheap

• baseballislife93

Holy shit fanduel just realesed a 7$ contest with 1m to first
    Let’s go
    Took down the 6$ contest tho , guessing they bring that up later on

• Ndepompei

@baseballislife93 said...

Holy shit fanduel just realesed a 7$ contest with 1m to first
    Let’s go
    Took down the 6$ contest tho , guessing they bring that up later on

it actually looks like they moved everyone’s $6 entry to that contest…I made 3 lineups for the $6 last night and now my upcoming screen is showing the $7 sunday million

• baseballislife93

@Ndepompei said...

it actually looks like they moved everyone’s $6 entry to that contest…I made 3 lineups for the $6 last night and now my upcoming screen is showing the $7 sunday million

that’s cool for you guys, guessing they didn’t charge u that extra dollar lol
    Really looking forward to maxing this out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.