1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Syzltuth

KHunt with the fumble

• Guizzy

Very new to DFS NFL… so firstly, enjoy my donations this weekend.

Secondly, not asking if they are good plays, just want to know who you all prefer or don’t hate as much as the other out of Crabtree & Cooper this week at their respected DK prices…

• traviswhite

Keep feeding gronk…please and thank you

• TheRyanFlaherty

Man I hate the Patriots, even when I pick some of them thy find ways to screw me over…it’s like a cosmic rule that they can’t make me happy in any way…

• mitchdwx

Anyone take advantage of that overlay on Yahoo earlier? Got in a GPP that was only 1/3 full.

• marker0357

woohoo, keep it close. Tom needs to throw the ball

• sox9

Guess the PATS miss Blount now

• DirtybirdsATL1994

Ehhh I don’t think the pats miss anyone. Brady makes everyone better. Probably the only player when he retires they will miss.

• sox9

Overlays can really disappear quickly in multi entry games when guys throw in 100 LUs in the last minute, just keep click the mouse rapid fire style

• sox9

Better off searching for single entry overlays

• qnova34

RG Overall Ranking

fumble aside, kareem hunt looks like the real deal

• marker0357

Hunt looks good…other than that fumble

• sox9

Who the hell is Demetrius Harris?

• MattyK1981

Hogan for 3-104-1 I can feel it !

• marker0357

• Dadeano860

@sox9 said...

Who knows? I’d love to know the min priced TE on Sunday who will have 8 points in the first quarter though.

• yisman

Just found out I screwed up.

I was going really fast and thought I didn’t have any KC/NE but I wound up with Kelce on DK. To make matters worse, he’s locked into flex instead of TE!

• sox9

PATS are so tough to play any skill position in fantasy Burkhead, White, Gillislee which one? Cooks, Amendola, Hogan, Gronk —which one—ok, the last one, the only one you can play in fantasy. It amazes me every year how people try to play anyone other than Gronk or Brady

• kdsdawg

@sox9 said...

6’7” unknown TE.. will most likely catch a few more passes including another TD, score over 20 fantasy points, be the highest scoring TE of the weekend and remind us once again why DFS is our daddy and we are its bitch…..

and we love it..lol

• SilverStone18

Saints for all the monies week 2

• marker0357

Hogan without even a sniff. C’mon man, share the rock

• kdsdawg

@sox9 said...

PATS are so tough to play any skill position in fantasy Burkhead, White, Gillislee which one? Cooks, Amendola, Hogan, Gronk —which one—ok, the last one, the only one you can play in fantasy. It amazes me every year how people try to play anyone other than Gronk or Brady

play Gronk quick because he will be injured again soon

• sox9

Guess the PATS miss Blount on these 3rd and a half yard, 4th and a half yard. No Beast to convert it at RB anymore.

• sox9

PATS won’t even try on these 4th and a foot plays w/o Blount.

• kdsdawg

Amendola gonna put up 20 on DK without a TD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).