1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kdsdawg

@sox9 said...

Brady 5.1 fantasy points on DK. Guess Clever Groom was right about fading Thursday night games.

way too early to proclaim that at this point..Gillislee, Hunt, Hill and Amendola might have something to say about that..all may top 20 DK points and at their prices that would be just fine

• noddy

So glad I fell for the Hogan hype

• BIF

@CleverGroom said...

Not even one Ole Sad Eye!

Come Sunday afternoon you will be saying……

ARodg will end up with 2nd or 3rd most QB points right away the surprise guy who goes off.

• yisman

Pats don’t bother covering Tyreke Hill

Long TD pass

• yisman

not what I wanted to see as someone who rostered Kelce

• BIF

@Dadeano860 said...

Who knows? I’d love to know the min priced TE on Sunday who will have 8 points in the first quarter though.

Doyle – book it now

• Spartanzilla

The freak got loose. Blown coverage. KC not scared.

• traviswhite

Tyrek said hold my beer to all you talking shit on Thursday games

• Syzltuth

Alex smith at 4x already and only 3%

• kdsdawg

@noddy said...

So glad I fell for the Hogan hype

me as well..and all the..Bellchick will do whatever he can to take away the other teams best weapon…now Hill is sitting there with 27.9 DK points and the dude that a poster on here calls a sucky NFL QB..Smith with 21.5

• Dadeano860

Haha. If Alex Smith is the #1 QB on the week, we may as well stop using this forum because literally anyone can be a legitimate GPP play.

We may have to even give credence to that guy who mentioned Corey Clement.

Edit: I’m half kidding. This forum is great and too much fun. Alex Smith crushing does make me puke in my mouth. I could see if he had a couple red zone rushing TDs, but this is ridiculous.

• kdsdawg

@Linsanity88 said...

How is Alex Smith a starting NFL QB? He’s just terrible.

plenty of examples other than tonight that shows you have no idea what you are ranting about

• sox9

Have Tyreeke on my Fantasy team. Sat him to play Hogan. Everyone said Belichick always takes aways the other teams best player or gadget player. Last time I sit Tyreeke. He starts the next 15 weeks every damn week!

• sox9

Lesson I learned: You never bench SPEED

• traviswhite

Honestly andy reid is doing a hell of a job of hiding him by putting him everywhere on the field…it was bound to happen

• Dadeano860

@sox9 said...

Have Tyreeke on my Fantasy team. Sat him to play Hogan. Everyone said Belichick always takes aways the other teams best player or gadget player. Last time I sit Tyreeke. He starts the next 15 weeks every damn week!

That was a busted coverage by their $45 million dollar man.

And word out of New England this week was Belichick was planning to take Kelce out of the game as the Chiefs best (but obviously not most dangerous) offensive player.

• sox9

Other lesson I learned: Don’t overthink it and never tinker w/your lineup. Actually learned that from watching “The League”.

• miggs6876

@BIF said...

Come Sunday afternoon you will be saying……

ARodg will end up with 2nd or 3rd most QB points right away the surprise guy who goes off.

He’s my number one Qb. I know he’s expensive At home he is virtually unstoppable. Also, like Mariota and Carson. My WR are AJ, Fitz, and Baldwin.

• sox9

@Dadeano860 said...

That was a busted coverage by their $45 million dollar man.

And word out of New England this week was Belichick was planning to take Kelce out of the game as the Chiefs best (but obviously not most dangerous) offensive player.

Some would argue Tyreeke is clearly the most dangerous player on that team. Targeted on 31% of the routes he runs I just found out.

• Dadeano860

Tyfreak is going to be a weekly dilemma for cash. Wonder what his price will be moving forward….l assume I won’t play him much in cash and regret it, these TDs seem more talent and scheme based than fluky.

Amazingly, he only scored 5 TDs in his one college season (3 return TDs and 2 from scrimmage).

• Dadeano860

@miggs6876 said...

He’s my number one Qb. I know he’s expensive At home he is virtually unstoppable. Also, like Mariota and Carson. My WR are AJ, Fitz, and Baldwin.

Guess you’re punting RB. Risky proposition.

• miggs6876

Don’t get all the love for bills jets game. I see a low scoring game with no a lot of fantasy points. Like the Bills D if anything. Sure McCoy on volume alone is a solid play. Other than that pass. I’d rather focus on the Lions Arizona game. Lions secondary is porous and on offense Stanford will be winging it.

• Syzltuth

Here comes another gillislee td

• tristanwolf

wow gillisee gonna get another?

• yisman

Gillislee adds a third TD

geez

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).