1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

Hunt with another 50 yards

• bluewurm

West vultures the touchdown before Hunt can even catch his breath haha

• ChargerDodger

Kareem Hunt is going be the top scoring RB on the Thu-Mon slate. No way David Johnson or Leveon Bell will score that many FP’s

• mellofellowsu

@chatmar said...

Have to rethink everything before Sunday’s game! All of the experts and Vegas had this one wrong. Where to do my research now?

Just a fluke game. Can’t disregard Vegas because of one aberrant result.

• yisman

@thedkexperience said...

Yeah … no way Brady can make a comeback.

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Like I said.

• MikeSos760

48.9 DK pts for hunt

• thedkexperience

Ok Chiefs. Go lay down. You’ve got a fever.

• yisman

@ChargerDodger said...

Kareem Hunt is going be the top scoring RB on the Thu-Mon slate. No way David Johnson or Leveon Bell will score that many FP’s

no way any RB matches him this week, IMO

• chatmar

Speed Kills! NE looks so slow compared to everyone on KC.

• Fonz87

How many points does Hunt have on DK?! Insane

• damionismyname

@Fonz87 said...

Like a billion!

• yisman

@Fonz87 said...

• bluewurm

Brady sacked twice in a row!

• sox9

@yisman said...

Chiefs with 5 TDs at Foxboro

Lots of Survivor Pools about to get real thin after just one game. NE at home, second biggest spread favorite. When was the last time they lost at Foxboro? How many times in the last 5 years have they lost at Foxboro?

• sox9

No perfect season for the PATS this year. Brady looked, not so good. Continually overthrowing Hogan, dancing in the pocket

• bluewurm

in my ~50 person Survivor pool only 6 patriots picks – i think everyone figured they should save them for later and use Pitt this week in an easy matchup before Ben gets hurt.

• sox9

@chatmar said...

Speed Kills! NE looks so slow compared to everyone on KC.

That is exactly right. Remember how that happened to the Raiders after Championship and then they came up against Tamps Bay a year or so later and looked like old men playing. That’s how the PATS looked tonite.

• sox9

Tyreek made everyone look like they were moving in slo-mo

• thedkexperience

@sox9 said...

Lots of Survivor Pools about to get real thin after just one game. NE at home, second biggest spread favorite. When was the last time they lost at Foxboro? How many times in the last 5 years have they lost at Foxboro?

Here.

I’m not even mad. If I’m gonna go down at least I get to watch the Pats go down with me.

• sox9

So GPP, how many people loaded up on KC? Anyone who did, drinks are on you and congrats!

• Syzltuth

@sox9 said...

Brady is 98-15 at home

• chronoxiong

43.1 FDP at 6.4K for Hunt! So glad I played him for my Thur-Mon games! I should win easily as long as the rest of my guys hit value! Awesome stuff from Hunt! And I miss you Alex Smith!!!

• Dizwayne77

Chiefs stupid AF for still running Hunt. I know it’s Brady and all, but you got this. Sit that horse down w/ water bottle and some O2.

• achesley711

I have a Hunt only lineup that obviously has promise come Sunday. Hoping my QB can match Smith’s out of nowhere performance.

• sox9

That’s why in GPP you have to have a few lineups w/the most absurd combinations like a Rookie RB, a game manger QB, fade the star TE. You gotta have a lineup w/”(player-popup #corey-coleman)Corey Coleman”:/players/corey-coleman-35435, Mike Wallace, Shane Vereen and Dalton at QB—-forget the DVOA analysis and PFF ratings—just put together the stupidest LU you can think of— leave 10,000 roster points on the Table, do that about 25 times and you probably have a big winner in there. I’m exaggerating, but that is sure what it feels like you need to do. Put away the research and lineup builders, tack up a sheet on the wall w/names and throw some darts. Gotta have a Goff-Woods stack, a Hoyer-Goodwin, maybe even a McCown-Adarius Stewart

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.