1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

@bluewurm said...

in my ~50 person Survivor pool only 6 patriots picks – i think everyone figured they should save them for later and use Pitt this week in an easy matchup before Ben gets hurt.

Just the opposite of the expert advice: Away game, intradivision rival. Of course the same experts said no way the PATS lose an out-of-division game at home. My buddy had $250 of cash LUs w/Brady—said he was “money” @home for Cash games, would lock up most of what he need to finish Top 50% just w/Brady

• AVivier

New England/New Orleans next week should be a fun one!

• sox9

I had $10 total in Brady LUs. Should have bought a Domino’s Everything pizza instead.

• Syzltuth

Smith, hunt & hill combine for 113.42 at $16,900 total salary returning 6.7x. Unreal start if anyone rostered just those three. The $33,100 left over can but some real nice players later in the week

• JustDFSin

Looks like Dave bush is in the driver seat for the Dk750 opener gpp. I am not sure what type off GPP strategy it is to stack qb rb wr and te but it damn sure worked. GL is you reading this

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@sox9 said...

Just the opposite of the expert advice: Away game, intradivision rival. Of course the same experts said no way the PATS lose an out-of-division game at home. My buddy had $250 of cash LUs w/Brady—said he was “money” @home for Cash games, would lock up most of what he need to finish Top 50% just w/Brady

And I thought I was pissed at my one Thursday lineup with Brady for $1. Damn that sucks!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@sox9 said...

I had $10 total in Brady LUs. Should have bought a Domino’s Everything pizza instead.

Lol

• yisman

I read that NE had never lost in the Belichick/Brady era when leading entering the fourth quarter.

• traviswhite

I figured it out! I’m a jets fan. I’ve been rooting against the pats for 17 years. Tonight I loaded up on them and rooted for them. I’ve been doing it wrong all these years

• MoneyCarsWomen

@sox9 said...

That’s why in GPP you have to have a few lineups w/the most absurd combinations like a Rookie RB, a game manger QB, fade the star TE. You gotta have a lineup w/”(player-popup #corey-coleman)Corey Coleman”:/players/corey-coleman-35435, Mike Wallace, Shane Vereen and Dalton at QB—-forget the DVOA analysis and PFF ratings—just put together the stupidest LU you can think of— leave 10,000 roster points on the Table, do that about 25 times and you probably have a big winner in there. I’m exaggerating, but that is sure what it feels like you need to do. Put away the research and lineup builders, tack up a sheet on the wall w/names and throw some darts. Gotta have a Goff-Woods stack, a Hoyer-Goodwin, maybe even a McCown-Adarius Stewart

facts

• Dizwayne77

Ouch…the disappointment will leave a mark.

• yisman

@sox9 said...

That’s why in GPP you have to have a few lineups w/the most absurd combinations like a Rookie RB, a game manger QB, fade the star TE. You gotta have a lineup w/”(player-popup #corey-coleman)Corey Coleman”:/players/corey-coleman-35435, Mike Wallace, Shane Vereen and Dalton at QB—-forget the DVOA analysis and PFF ratings—just put together the stupidest LU you can think of— leave 10,000 roster points on the Table, do that about 25 times and you probably have a big winner in there. I’m exaggerating, but that is sure what it feels like you need to do. Put away the research and lineup builders, tack up a sheet on the wall w/names and throw some darts. Gotta have a Goff-Woods stack, a Hoyer-Goodwin, maybe even a McCown-Adarius Stewart

basically you have to have a huge bankroll and max enter all the GPPs with every off the wall combo your script can spit out

ask the millionaire winners. They’ll tell you.

• sox9

Zero Passing TDs from Brady and Kershaw pulled after less than 4 innings—What in the name of all that is holy is the world coming to?

• KindGuy

Wow. What a game.

Either KC is really fast or the NE defense is really slow. Patriots looked like snails out there!

KC was better in every facet of the game. Patriots O-Line and D-Line were far inferior compared to their Chiefs counterparts. Justin Houston was a phenom tonight.

Kareem Hunt is probably a top 15 rb this year. Andy Reid loves using his RBs on every down.

I will have a bunch of Saints next week.

• miggs6876

@bluewurm said...

in my ~50 person Survivor pool only 6 patriots picks – i think everyone figured they should save them for later and use Pitt this week in an easy matchup before Ben gets hurt.

Only 2 people out of 15 picked the pats in my pool. I picked the Steelers. Not a lot of great choices.

• MoneyCarsWomen

yea scratch all the research done for week 1 leading up to this point….. lol doing my lineups drunk with a blind fold on this weekend

• tyleh

@Syzltuth said...

Smith, hunt & hill combine for 113.42 at $16,900 total salary returning 6.7x. Unreal start if anyone rostered just those three. The $33,100 left over can but some real nice players later in the week

no one in hell has smith hunt and hill . i swear if someone does man…… with NO PATRIOTS?

• jokerswild22

There were a lot of touts on Twitter last week begging people to stop drafting Kareem Hunt so high in season long.

Didn’t take long to expose how dumb they are.

• Dizwayne77

I’m letting my dumb girlfriend pick my lineups this week…just have to make sure my wife doesn’t find out.

• mathewsmarner

anyone pick up the rotowire fantasy football magazine?
    with ezekiel elliot on the cover

• Syzltuth

@tyleh said...

no one in hell has smith hunt and hill . i swear if someone does man…… with NO PATRIOTS?

There are three with just these guys in the “everyone wins” tournament I’m in. Couldn’t scroll through the others to see if anyone had it in those but I’m guessing a few do.

• S7ubs

@sox9 said...

thats why its gambling.

• Syzltuth

@jokerswild22 said...

There were a lot of touts on Twitter last week begging people to stop drafting Kareem Hunt so high in season long.

Didn’t take long to expose how dumb they are.

A guy in my season long took him in the 2nd round. He doesnt even watch football and took him because k.hunt sounded funny to him. He then becomes the leading rusher after the injury to Spencer ware and this guy probably doesn’t even know how well his rb did this week.

• KindGuy

Silva’s Week 1 Matchups – Rotoworld.com

Thursday, September 7, 2017 1:00 PM ET Games NY Jets @ Buffalo Team Totals: Bills 24.5, Jets 15.5 You rarely never see a team trade its best cornerback and wide receiver four weeks before Week 1, but the Bills did exactly that, and then had the audacity to tell their fan base they’re going all out to win in 2017.

It’s here folks.

• yisman

@Syzltuth said...

There are three with just these guys in the “everyone wins” tournament I’m in. Couldn’t scroll through the others to see if anyone had it in those but I’m guessing a few do.

link?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).