1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NYSea

@apeterson8809 said...

Definitely will be low owned. Most common Cam stack would be Cam/Olsen or Cam/Olsen/Benjamin . . . That Car backfield is kind of difficult to piece together right now.

My thinking is this way you get every CAR TD other than goal line plunges from JStew, which admittedly could be a good amount of the points scored by CAR, but I think it’s the least likely… With Cam, you don’t have to guess whether it’s Kelvin or Funchess or Olsen. I also honestly think McCaffrey gets 20+ touches. Then run it back with Hyde, since he’s catching balls out of the backfield now and the Niners said themselves he’s their 3-down back.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

I’m not a pro

Guru would be the more appropriate term

• superstars92

@thedkexperience said...

The best play of the weekend is in this game and it’s not Shady.

You mean the Bills defense? Because this game is brutal. You can say like hey the WR1 are cheap in this game, but then the game plays out, and you realize why they are cheap haha.

• thedkexperience

@apeterson8809 said...

Guru would be the more appropriate term

Puppy Gifs make everything better.

Ok, maybe not everything.

• KindGuy

@Watchyahead said...

7.5k & up. So Dez, Jordy, Green, Odell, Julio and Brown (DK)

My top play would probably be Odell. That could just be the homer in me though….

It’s the SNF game so he’ll have more time to recover and it’ll be a nice HAMMER as I climb up the leader boards and grab that $1,000,000

• KindGuy

@thedkexperience said...

The best play of the weekend is in this game and it’s not Shady.

Dude, Powell is gonna be in a timeshare. He’d be a lock for me but they want to keep Forte around for reasons I have no clue about.

• thedkexperience

@superstars92 said...

You mean the Bills defense? Because this game is brutal. You can say like hey the WR1 are cheap in this game, but then the game plays out, and you realize why they are cheap haha.

Since you have cool trophies it’s pretty obvious you know what you’re doing.

And no. But if you look back 20ish pages I got SHHHHHHHHHHHH’d the one time I mentioned the guy I’m talking about.

• thedkexperience

@elementasrat said...

Dude, Powell is gonna be in a timeshare. He’d be a lock for me but they want to keep Forte around for reasons I have no clue about.

Fine.

It’s Tyrod Taylor. Dude is gonna go bonkers.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@NYSea said...

My thinking is this way you get every CAR TD other than goal line plunges from JStew, which admittedly could be a good amount of the points scored by CAR, but I think it’s the least likely… With Cam, you don’t have to guess whether it’s Kelvin or Funchess or Olsen. I also honestly think McCaffrey gets 20+ touches.

Yeah, I’m definitely honed in on this game. Might be a weakness of mine, but I typically will try to focus in on a few core games that have a nice balance btwn contrarian and predictability. My gut tells me right out of the gate Carolina attacks this game with some familiarity; Cam to Olsen + Cam deep balls to Kelvin with a moderate amount of runs.

• KindGuy

Wow

• KindGuy

@thedkexperience said...

Fine.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

I love TyGod but this isn’t really a great dfs spot for him. I mean, I haven’t spent much time looking into this game either, I just see very little upside.

• Theguy49503

Freeman or Coleman or neither?

• gillio

@thedkexperience said...

Link Quote Reply

I agree, now the question is who you stack with him, I was thinking Shady or Zay Jones I like a lot

• sox9

What’s interesting in FD Cash at least is the number of people playing the THUR-MON slate that completely faded the entire Thursday player choices. Probably a great move in cash since very few who played had the KC stack. Maybe a few had Tyreek or Kelce. The vast majority had Brady naked or w/some combination like Gronk. Those who completely faded Thursday for Cash Games are way ahead of the curve and will likely cash Monday night.

• sox9

Obviously any KC stack of even 2 players is in nice shape for a GPP payout and near certain Cash Entry placing in the top 50%

• sox9

So while avoid Thursday slates works well into the season, even for the first week it will pay off for cash game players since Brady & Co. stunk up the joint

• parrothead112

So what’s the play if you had say Brady and random Pat receiver last night and sitting around 13 points. Stay with chalkier plays and hope they all hit?

• sox9

@apeterson8809 said...

Yeah good call here, especially with Dez. Dez & AJ Green combo could be an interesting lower owned stud WR mix to have.

NYG secondary is no joke. Dez has put up some goose egg games the last couple years, at least near goose egg. GPP flier sure, but nothing else.

• superstars92

@parrothead112 said...

So what’s the play if you had say Brady and random Pat receiver last night and sitting around 13 points. Stay with chalkier plays and hope they all hit?

You wanna cash a GPP or double up?

You want to go with super high variance plays in that case with lower ownership. I would avoid like Le’Veon Bell who’s gonna have monster ownership. You might want to choose a receiver who you think has very low ownership but huge upside. You basically have to -EV decisions and pay for variance.

• parrothead112

Or better yet, what’s the play if I had Brady in a 50/50 game and the rest of my lineup hasn’t played yet?

• superstars92

@parrothead112 said...

Or better yet, what’s the play if I had Brady in a 50/50 game and the rest of my lineup hasn’t played yet?

Then you don’t do anything if it’s a 50/50. He’s not that far behind another QB. Maybe you lost about 10-12 points or so from the QB position, but the rest of your team can make that up. I thought you were talking about GPPs.

At least I wouldn’t do anything. Maybe others have different opinions.

• miggs6876

@superstars92 said...

I agree with the Bills defense.

• draft_cash

Pick em NFL anyone have any clue or success?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@sox9 said...

NYG secondary is no joke. Dez has put up some goose egg games the last couple years, at least near goose egg. GPP flier sure, but nothing else.

Yeah good call, with this in mind who knows what kind of targets Dez will get.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).