1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -9.5 ) at Cleveland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5

Monday, September 11th
    7:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    10:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jtkucheck

@miggs6876 said...

Give us some pertinent info then. The rams passing game….

Not sure where you’re going with this… the question was in regard to the Rams starting WRs, and Cooper Kupp, the WR in question, is not listed as one of them, according to the team’s depth chart.

• DailyLoser

So with O’dell listed as questionable, and not likely to be called in or out before the 1 or 4pm games Sunday, what to do? Obviously no one is going heavy O’Dell but is it worth it to have him in 1-2 lineups (GPP) and hope he plays considering his ownership would be low? Then pivot off to someone….it’s a huge risk considering his salary and the lack of alternatives in a main slate. The obvious answer is no way…but in a GPP is it worth a shot?

• noddy

@GilbertTheCat said...

Cooper Kupp NOT listed as a starting WR??? Wondering If I need to take him out of my lineups – thoughts? CleverGroom? Ugh. I have him in about 10 of my 60+ lineups….

Was the NE RB listed as a starter?

• jtkucheck

@DailyLoser said...

So with O’dell listed as questionable, and not likely to be called in or out before the 1 or 4pm games Sunday, what to do? Obviously no one is going heavy O’Dell but is it worth it to have him in 1-2 lineups (GPP) and hope he plays considering his ownership would be low? Then pivot off to someone….it’s a huge risk considering his salary and the lack of alternatives in a main slate. The obvious answer is no way…but in a GPP is it worth a shot?

If you want to do this, OBJ/Beasley costs fairly similar to what Bryant/Marshall costs… I think this entire thing is -EV but that’s probably how I’d do it if I went downt this path.

• queensfinest

pick 2 wrs out of kelvin benjamin, pryor, crabtree and fitzgerald for the big tourny. i have crabtree and benjamin now but i do like fitz as well

• jtkucheck

@noddy said...

Was the NE RB listed as a starter?

No, but Sean McVay doesn’t have a history of being wildly unpredictable with RB touches, and actually doesn’t have a history at all, since this is his first game as an NFL head coach.

Absent a track record, I’m going with the little info I do have, which is the depth chart. If you happen to know otherwise, you have access to information I don’t. Congrats. I still think any part of the Rams passing game is -EV, unless you want to count Gurley’s involvement in the passing game, which is the one thing McVay has publicly stated he wants to concentrate on.

• TheWolf1113

Good start for now, I rarely do thurs to Mon but it’s finally football season, and in one fanduel single entry and four draftking single entry I went all in with Gillislee, Hunt, and Hill….with plenty of cap space left….pretty sure I’ll over think the rest but trying to trust my process….hope everyone wins some major money this year, or at least be in the green

• AVivier

Prince Amukamara unlikely to play. The Bears secondary is going to be ridiculously awful. Fade Julio at your own risk.

• yisman

Ezekiel Elliott granted Temporary Restraining Order, not expected to serve suspension this season

• DailyLoser

@yisman said...

Ezekiel Elliott granted Temporary Restraining Order, not expected to serve suspension this season

wow, I’m surprised

• Ree4erMadness

@Dunzor said...

So trying to decide if I should go with Doug Baldwin or Michael Crabtree for my last WR slot for DK GPPS. Any thoughts?

I have Baldwin in like every single lineup this weekend. His price especially on DK is hard to pass up and I think he’ll have a monster year and that game has a high over under. I like GB too, Seattle’s defense was not as good last year as their reputation would suggest. This is the 2nd highest projected scoring game of the weekend I believe.

• monarch

@Ree4erMadness said...

I have Baldwin in like every single lineup this weekend. His price especially on DK is hard to pass up and I think he’ll have a monster year and that game has a high over under. I like GB too, Seattle’s defense was not as good last year as their reputation would suggest. This is the 2nd highest projected scoring game of the weekend I believe.

Are you at all concerned with his road splits? He’s amazing at home.

• DailyLoser

I’ve changed my lineups so many times. I just want this to get here. I don’t know how many times I’ve said to myself, “I wonder if that could have been the million dollar lineup”. I should really track this lol

• noddy

@DailyLoser said...

I’ve changed my lineups so many times. I just want this to get here. I don’t know how many times I’ve said to myself, “I wonder if that could have been the million dollar lineup”. I should really track this lol

I keep changing my lineups as well. Don’t know if I’m coming or going at this point.

• KindGuy

Swolecast is live!!!!!

With the goat Evan Silva!

• Sizmik

@Ree4erMadness said...

Crabtree is a strong play, WR2 against the Titans has faired much better, not to mention he gets more RZ looks. I have them both in my lineup. Without a solid run game, Baldwin in the slot gunna get a lot of looks

• Logan7777

@noddy said...

I keep changing my lineups as well. Don’t know if I’m coming or going at this point.

Don’t go, keep coming.

• GilbertTheCat

@Logan7777 said...

Don’t go, keep coming.

Thats what SHE said…

• Logan7777

@GilbertTheCat said...

Thats what SHE said…

I was waiting for that.

• RockyMtHigh

Who do you think will have a better game, alshon Jeffrey or Emmanuel sanders? Would go alshon, but playing against Norman gives me some hesitation

• DailyLoser

@jtkucheck said...

If you want to do this, OBJ/Beasley costs fairly similar to what Bryant/Marshall costs… I think this entire thing is -EV but that’s probably how I’d do it if I went downt this path.

You know what…I think I’m gonna give it a shot. Who’s playing Dez? No one…

And then there’s the revenge narrative against jackrabbit, Dez has heard it a lot that he owned him last year. I’m a Giants fan so I’ll be rooting against any Dez success but who knows

• gillio

Crowell gonna be a top 7 back this week

• noddy

Can you play Mariota and Murray together in GPP?

• Dadeano860

@noddy said...

Can you play Mariota and Murray together in GPP?

Oh yeah. QB-RB is always in play. Murray more so because of his work in the passing game

• jacobandreson

How much Kelvin and Martavis is too much?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).