4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Carolina ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( (Pick) ) at Arizona ( (Pick) ) —- T: 44
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Green Bay ( -8 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 10th
    7:10 PM EST : NY Jets ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    10:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Oakland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 49.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Mvallanc21

I know it’s last minute but looking for a team or two for a friends FanDuel weekly league. $5/week. Pretty casual competition. No pros. Lmk if interested. Thank you!

• Briancobb33

Russell Wilson is going to get his points today. He was a Machine last year and at this price point on DK I’ll be heavily exposed

• ssilberman2012

@Alergic2Winning said...

You can trade it on Binance (Which is fairly popular and accepts American accounts)

i know but what a pain for those who don’t know…it’s a bitch to trade on Binance and Kucoin

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@NYGfan1983 said...

how we all feeling..

im in 51 LUs all in this morning /

going hard !!! feeling good

Im sick

• bjacksonibew

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@lukemiller42 said...

the year before that, week 1 ownership for the winning milly maker in 2016 was:

Drew Brees: 4%
    Latavius Murray: 13%
    Spencer Ware: 28%
    Brandin Cooks: 4%
    Willie Snead: 8%
    Greg Olsen: 12%
    Theo Riddick: 2.7%
    Vikings Defense: 4.7%

also going through past milly makers, its almost always a ton of sub 5% guys in the same lineup. i think contrarian is a time tested rule for winning

Pretty sure, if you averaged it out over time, you’re looking at 2-3 sub 5% owned plays, 2-3 over 20% chalk plays, with the rest falling in between.

• ASitar

I really want to play JuJu. Think he’s not worth it with the weather as of now?

• zpa1989

@ssilberman2012 said...

i know but what a pain for those who don’t know…it’s a bitch to trade on Binance and Kucoin

on the road in denver? i’m not a huge fan. have they fixed those OL issues? if not, i can’t see it. i actually like denver D more

who out of stills, wilson, amendola do people like?

• Jeremy2160

Stills/mixon or White/ty hilton ( I already have a dalton/green stack in place)

• AVivier

Lukewarm take: Christine Michael will see the most touches for the Colts.

• NYGfan1983

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Im sick

bahahahah

• elmore0631

So, weather in Cle… predicted bad. Those predictions true or not true at 11:45 est time?

• NYGfan1983

@bjacksonibew said...

Allen Hurns anyone?

i do have in a handful actually one off.. like it thats the new wep in Dal

see if Dak gets him the ball

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

I really want to play JuJu. Think he’s not worth it with the weather as of now?

I wouldn’t sweat that weather. It’s not that bad. It’s down to light rain and 10-15 MPH winds.

• kelhan19

Brees/Sanders or Dalton/Hogan?

• Dunzor

@elmore0631 said...

So, weather in Cle… predicted bad. Those predictions true or not true at 11:45 est time?

Roth’s forecast and I tend to trust him to be as accurate as a weatherman can be. Looks like probably more runs than average due to the wind but not the worst:

ORANGE PIT @ CLE – This is not the driving rain and mass flooding event people are hyping it up to be. Yes, it will be wet, yes the field will be soggy, but we are talking light to moderate rain for the majority of the game, with a rainfall total during gametime of under an inch. What matters a lot more is that it will be very windy, I expect sustained winds around 15-20mph early, a solid 20mph late (or a bit more), with wind gusts topping 30mph. That’s not going to mess up shorter routes, but it will definitely impact deep routes. This will likely change the gameplan some, I expect plenty of runs, short passes, and (probably) punts. Bump up to defense and RB’s, bump down to QB’s and WR’s.

• Alergic2Winning

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Not going to comment on the single entry is fantasy football vs multi-entering is gambling. You do you.

To clarify. I’m not using that derogatorily. At the simplest form they’re all gambling. IMO, playing one lineup is just a guy having fun. Playing a couple is what we old folks call “hedging your bets”.

Again. Not trying to disrespect anyone. Can’t we all just get along? :)

• 7klub06

Throwing Wilkins in a few LUs

• kdsdawg

@Dunzor said...

I expect sustained winds around 15-20mph early, a solid 20mph late (or a bit more), with wind gusts topping 30mph. That’s not going to mess up shorter routes, but it will definitely impact deep routes

.winds gusts up to 30 mph is significant…even 20mph sustained winds are

• keephustlincuz

Does anybody have a link to info about ryan griffin? I thought I saw someone post that the texans were getting other TE involved.

• Alergic2Winning

@ssilberman2012 said...

I trade occasionally on Binance and don’t think it’s trouble.
    Last I heard (January?) was that KUcoin wasn’t accepting new US accounts. This might be outdated info, because January was during the flood of new traders to Crypto.

Anyways. I hope I win and alleviate you guys from all the drama of having to trade.

• kdsdawg

Cam Meredith inactive

• lukemiller42

ronald jones and cam meridith both inactive

• bjacksonibew

Technical Difficulties on DK FML

• worldsgreatest13

draft kings down? what a joke

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler