4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Carolina ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( (Pick) ) at Arizona ( (Pick) ) —- T: 44
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Green Bay ( -8 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 10th
    7:10 PM EST : NY Jets ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    10:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Oakland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 49.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jfro22

Seattle feeding the TE of course it’s the one listens 2nd on the depth chart

• Dunzor

@scott33 said...

Who in sam hell is this Dissly guy from SEA?

Rookie TE..it’s annoying since I knew Russ loves his TE so I played a couple Vannett lineups since he was the starter…but aparrently they liked the rookie more

• SilverStone18

@scott33 said...

MG3 starting to turn it on for all u haters.

Thank god, but Ekeler I think is too good to not continue to eat into his workload

• walleye734

What happens if they don’t finish MIA/TEN today?

• scott33

Olson hurt

• Trappist1

@Dunzor said...

Rookie TE..it’s annoying since I knew Russ loves his TE so I played a couple Vannett lineups since he was the starter…but aparrently they liked the rookie more

What is Dissly’s ownership ? 0.1% :)

• Spartaca

Man looking at that Cleveland play what a stupid penalty by Garrett, no need to touch that guy he was never making a tackle. Browns gonna Brown.

• chronoxiong

@walleye734 said...

What happens if they don’t finish MIA/TEN today?

I need that game to finish badly. I have Amendola from it. And his points matter in my 1PM Only games. I cant afford that game to get PPD. Ugh. I want my winnings from that slate of games.

• tristanwolf

carson has 2 runs, 10 yards and 24 yards. so they have first and goal on the 5 and they give it to penny whos averaging 1 yd a carry then throw 3 incomplete passes. how do these idiot coaches keep their jobs.

• Spartaca

Browns D not a bad value 16 points at $2,000 vs Ravens 17 points for $3,800.

• eleanorRigby

For the grinder(s) who recommended K. Hunt, why you hate me?

• MrMadness001

@tristanwolf said...

carson has 2 runs, 10 yards and 24 yards. so they have first and goal on the 5 and they give it to penny whos averaging 1 yd a carry then throw 3 incomplete passes. how do these idiot coaches keep their jobs.

This is the same team that threw it on the goal line in the Super Bowl.

• hautalak

Gonna need a lot of love from the primetime slate. Gotta play a bunch of homer Lions but in a “good” spot for a change. Otherwise all the Gurley and I suppose Graham.

• MrMadness001

Chargers can’t catch a ball.

• scott33

DJ not eating like I was hoping he would

• hankmcgreen

Is this week’s cash line in 50/50s way above average on DK? I feel like last year it was usually around 140-150 points.

• ASitar

Is the Sun-Mon Primetime already full?

• MrMadness001

@hankmcgreen said...

Is this week’s cash line in 50/50s way above average on DK? I feel like last year it was usually around 140-150 points.

Looks like in the big cash type contest the line is around 160-170 on DK. Why guys would feel comfortable running a cash LU with Fitzmagic makes zero sense to me but whatevs.

• keephustlincuz

@hankmcgreen said...

Probably so. The chalk hit pretty hard so far.

• Spartaca

Chalk just ran down Duane-Weighted that sucks to have that zany lineup, stack the bucs looks like $1million payday and now need to hold on to second.

• lineupofpeace

Need DJ to step it up, hopefully catch a ton of checkdowns in the second half.

• 49noobers

Who the hell is Lindsay guy. Royce freeman was supposed to be no 1 rb. :(

• MrMadness001

@Spartaca said...

Chalk just ran down Duane-Weighted that sucks to have that zany lineup, stack the bucs looks like $1million payday and now need to hold on to second.

I learned with GPP’s you always need 1-2 players going in the last games or else most likely someone is going to catch up to you.

• RipCityRings

I’m usually NBA-exclusive but got a voucher for the Sunday Million, currently sitting at 176 with Gordon, Hill and (hopefully?) Amendola still going. Thanks to everyone who posts here, I know nothing about NFL and only used this thread for research. Fingers crossed that TEN/MIA somehow resumes.

• hankmcgreen

I don’t think that’s why it’s higher. Fitz Magic was below 1% owned in the big single entry type double ups. On the other hand, Kamara and Conner were both around 50% owned.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.