4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Carolina ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( (Pick) ) at Arizona ( (Pick) ) —- T: 44
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Green Bay ( -8 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 10th
    7:10 PM EST : NY Jets ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    10:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Oakland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 49.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• byo34

Robbed of a Julio catch.

• NDNole

@Cappy said...

Russell Wilson would be an interesting debate. Matt Ryan behind that Seattle O-Line and no run game could be disastrous. I bet Wilson would have his own MVP with this group of guys.

Russ would be BANANAS with the falcons roster.

• Cappy

@NDNole said...

Yeah in theory I get it but I have never liked it. I like seeing the workhorses or the good one two punches. But I cant stand triple rb teams play.

I would agree. Even with the Falcons duo – it sometimes feels like neither of them really have a chance to get rolling.

• walkoff9

Thats a catch clear as day.

This.sport just sucks.now

• AVivier

@kdsdawg said...

that was a catch,,,,not even close really…52 yard catch gone

Juilo is having a good game, but considering he got tackled at the 5 then taken out, and that non-catch, it could be so much more.

• walkoff9

@byo34 said...

Robbed of a Julio catch.

Absolute garbage.

And no accountability for the pathetic refs.

• yisman

he controlled it inbounds

definitive evidence

• Liquidice944

BIF in my DK 1PM GPP’s I can’t get Kamara and Conner out of my lineups. Is that ok? Conner is the cheap chalk that is almost a free square with the work load he will get. And Kamara is Kamara…I feel like you need the main piece of that offense which is at home in a high o/u game.

• BIF

@Trappist1 said...

I have the Falsons DST only. I can see the Top 3 have both DST’s and this was popular strategy in pre-season games. Overall having two DST’s is negative correlation unless the game is a snooze fest like tonight.

As soon as there is a TD, that strategy busts unless of course if it is a Def TD 😂

• kdsdawg

Ajayi is a much better runner…it is quite obvious, don’t understand

• Syzltuth

@BIF said...

I never play over there or very rarely so i am still too – I just entered a bunch in their Sunday $200K GPP

I’m still playing off the money I won off the free rolls they gave me when I signed up 4 months ago. Haven’t technically deposited anything, shifted some money over from yahoo a week or so but already pulled out what I deposited and sent it back. I have to be getting close to the 500 game entry threshold for inexperienced. Just hoping it holds out until the end of nfl season so I can keep taking advantage of it

• Cappy

@Liquidice944 said...

BIF in my DK 1PM GPP’s I can’t get Kamara and Conner out of my lineups. Is that ok? Conner is the cheap chalk that is almost a free square with the work load he will get. And Kamara is Kamara…I feel like you need the main piece of that offense which is at home in a high o/u game.

There are so many RB plays that feel like the NUTS that I don’t think missing one guy will make or break you. If Conner goes ham for 100+ and a score, then maybe. Especially if high priced receivers like Brown and Gronk go for 30+.

I have no problem with some Conner, but do it because you think he has a chance to boast a high raw point total. Otherwise – you’ll be trying to keep up with someone who rosters DJ and Fournette going for 60 points between two spots.

• Dfspacman

• BIF

@Liquidice944 said...

I think I like about 8 RBs so I’ll probably play them all at 30-35% and use RB as my flex in 50% of lineups.

Kamara and Conner are 2 of the 8

• hcassidy

So why is Philly still splitting 2 TE’s? Gibson made huge strides and should be a starter over Wallace that couldn’t even hack it in Baltimore with 0 WR’s last year.

• NYGfan1983

sproles got rocked but jumped right back up lol

• BIF

Sproles is about the only guy I don’t own who has seen more than 5 snaps so I know how this is gonna end 😡

Edit – good he came off for 2nd D

• Cappy

If the Eagles are this decimated at WR and Gibson still cannot see the field, then there is probably more to it than we can see.

• NDNole

Playaction to ertz would be nice

• Cappy

Doug Pederson must have read Warren Sharp’s book. There is no reason to run the ball inside the two yard line from anything else but the Spread.

• BIF

@Cappy said...

If the Eagles are this decimated at WR and Gibson still cannot see the field, then there is probably more to it than we can see.

He was just split out left on 3rd D play

It’s exactly as I said a page ago – Ertz is a better WR dressed up as a TE than Gibson will ever be.

• worldsgreatest13

ajayi is garbage and he scores of course.

#JUSTNFLTHINGS

• zline34

FD with a ton of errors tonight. Losing my trust.

• sox9

Ajayi score just wiped a bunch of money off my LUs. In a low scoring game it could be Ajayi for all the money

• BIF

That TD moved me up to 109th in the Milly but it is duped 115 times 😂

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler