4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Understand that. Every time I’m on the verge of quitting MLB I win an OK amount of cash that leads to me sticking around and blowing it. I’m probably worse at NFL than anything else myself. Possibly because I am really bad at it or possibly because I blow all my bankroll in the top heavy Milly Maker. Too stubborn to find out which one it is. Good luck today.

I’m pretty sure we’re each others’ DFS spirit animals; good luck to you, as well.

• mike42

@Maselyk7 said...

Foles unknown? you may know him better as BDN

It wasn’t with Jax was it? Bad O-line. Less weapons. It’s more different than the same. It’s basically, unknown.

• CleverGroom

@squidkill said...

I don’t pay $7,200 for my cash QB on the road vs Jax. No way son.

I get it, but I wouldn’t say it’s as simple as that. It’s also no Marcell Dareus. It’s Big Red in a season-opener/coming off extra time to prepare. It’s Patrick Mahomes. It’s the 2018 Chiefs offense, but with better pieces and Mahomes essentially positioned to take a second-year leap as a starter.

You’re not wrong, the way the process has worked in previous years. It’s a totally fair point. On the other hand, supposing we agree that Dak has the safest floor on the slate, is his ceiling as high as Mahomes? It’s the floor/ceiling combo that I’m after, really. I think Mahomes has that in spades, matchup not withstanding.

• mike42

@squidkill said...

I don’t pay $7,200 for my cash QB on the road vs Jax. No way son.

Ceck your PM squid

• BIF

@kdsdawg said...

so…the Cardinals want to run 90 plays…is this the sneaky shootout of the day?
    DJ, Fitzgerald, Kirk
    run it back with Stafford/Golladay, Marvin?

90 plays ?
    They could set the Most Punts record

• Maselyk7

@Mike42 against a terrible defense though? Could get interesting

• hcassidy

@mr_papageorgio said...

The big $3 on DK is over 100k entries short right now. 20 max so I doubt it fills.

only 90K short with 30 minutes to go.

• Bkbrlr

Thoughts on zay Jones or Curtis Samuel? Gpp

• BIF

@mike42 said...

Watkins was a top 10ish WR 2 years ago and now he is on the best O in the NFL. What changed? He was injured and KC has a lot of weapons and he has been third or fourth on that KC weapon list. With Tyfreek getting shadowed by arguably the best CB in the NFL, the other KC WR getting covered well by Bouye and Kelce likely to get special attention, that should leave Watkins first or second on the list. I think Jax hits Kelce on the line and than has someone behind to cover him on key downs. I also think Watkins is healthy for the first time in a KC uniform and I know he is still probably one of the 20-30 best WR’s in the NFL.

Watkins is my favorite sleeper today to get 25 DK points at WR.

Agreed – I’m overweight Sammy and Crowder for guys where I have not played their QB

• XxHeisenbergxX

30 MINS!!!! 30 MINS!!!! Who is all excited knowing within the first 5 minutes you will be 40 points behind and your Sunday is completely ruined!

• tonedefrob

I’m just here to watch the tilt.

• thedkexperience

Approximate feelings at this moment.

Best of luck everyone. I seem to have a lot of Gurley and … DJax? Sure … that’ll do.

Giddy up!!

• thedkexperience

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

30 MINS!!!! 30 MINS!!!! Who is all excited knowing within the first 5 minutes you will be 40 points behind and your Sunday is completely ruined!

I need to unquit smoking.

Hot take – Delanie Walker scores a TD.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

I too am on the Thielen bus to Tearsville. Hopefully tears of joy.

• Pookie91

Anybody have any thoughts on Tyler Lockett, or who would be a good play at WR with 6k to spend? Could go as high as 6.5k if I go down from Eagles to Seahawks D.

• Ace15

I have all the Julio 200yd 2 td game incoming. Lets go boys!!

• 49noobers

Anyone know how to deleted mass uploaded LUs in DK that I am not going to use? Couldn’t find a delete button. My LU page is looking ugly and hard to figure out which LUs I have entered.

• TJRhodes

In for Fitzmagic 500 yard game against BAL and then dud the rest of the season.

• lfn1992

Thielen, Delainie – more guys who are showing up on my LUs

• thedkexperience

I’m in a glass case of emotion right now.

Medium Warmth Take – Lamar Jackson breaks 30 fantasy points for the first time in his career.

• thedkexperience

@TJRhodes said...

In for Fitzmagic 500 yard game against BAL and then dud the rest of the season.

I have 1 share.

I had to have 1 share.

Never doubt the magician.

• CleverGroom

@49noobers said...

Anyone know how to deleted mass uploaded LUs in DK that I am not going to use? Couldn’t find a delete button. My LU page is looking ugly and hard to figure out which LUs I have entered.

I don’t think you can delete them. You just have to overwrite them by importing other LUs. It’s a pain in the ass.

• depalma13

Early only $.25 jukebox 22,000 short with 20 minutes to go.

• kdsdawg

@BIF said...

90 plays ?
    They could set the Most Punts record

that is what HC said..

• Simplebitz

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).