4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Watkins and Hollywood Brown 😂
    DFS has begun

• kdsdawg

read everything I could on Ravens WRs for the early slate…went with Snead instead..because Jackson did not throw the deep ball last year…lol

• Dunzor

Apparently the correct answers were Watkins and the guy Brown (who I must’ve missed entirely in my research)

• Supanice

I was having problems with the fantasy cruncher % used.. I’m somehow overweight on Watkins. Please Julio go nuclear.

• byo34

Watkins 3 TDs last season, trying to match that week 1.

• parrothead112

Anybody have Watkins and Brown?

• TJRhodes

@kdsdawg said...

read everything I could on Ravens WRs for the early slate…went with Snead instead..because Jackson did not throw the deep ball last year…lol

Same here, my Jackson stack has Snead…

• TheRyanFlaherty

So many lu’s where I ended with Watkins staring st me in that final WR spot.
    Barely even thought about him as I wasn’t sure how big a role he’d have and was buying the idea of the Jags defense today holding KC in check. Ugh! Oh well…

• TJRhodes

Nick Foles out and not returning

• Dfspacman

Mahomes about to throw for 800 yards hahaha have a goodnight guys

• TJRhodes

Tyfreke being carted off field

• XxHeisenbergxX

@callmetouch said...

Panthers/Rams stack looking awesome

I deserve to lose I have a lot of Foles LOL

• Kassdog

With hill out Watkins could get 4

• Simplebitz

• bfwl3434

Tyreek hill back in the locker room

• BIF

@mike42 said...

Watkins top 10ish WR two years ago. Like I said.

Loving this Watkins-week already

• TheWeeIceMan

Foles in my Watkins lineup. Glad football is back…

• Ace15

On to the Afternoon slate

• Rift

@Dfspacman said...

Watkins and Hollywood Brown 😂
    DFS has begun

Hollywood Brown is 3rd on the depth chart and Lamar couldn’t air the ball out to John Brown for the entirety of last season; fluke.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Welp nothing to see here I have no Watkins or Brown so day is over. I will be waiting for golf to start LOL.

• zpa1989

not sure if anyone with m. brown and watkins together in the same lineup are lucky, a genious ,or just downright crazy.

There it is.. M. Brown 0.3%. No Brown.. NO win.

• zpa1989

@Rift said...

Hollywood Brown is 3rd on the depth chart and Lamar couldn’t air the ball out to John Brown for the entirety of last season; fluke.

exactly my thought process. i had him with ingram, or even mark andrews in some lineups. but no brown. i guess we need to take lamar seriously now with throwing the ball down the field, i heard some offseason coach speak that they were going to let him throw more, maybe he did make some improvements. anyone who bet on that is profiting big today.

watkins was a good play i had him in a bunch but not with the right pieces. josh allen killing me.

• zpa1989

@866 said...

There it is.. M. Brown 0.3%. No Brown.. NO win.

i honestly don’t think he will be that necessary today since his ownership is so low. lets see if the people who played him have him paired with the right players. watkins is a must for sure.

• Wynter12

Dolphins

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).