4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@JH822547 said...

I can live with the 0.3% guy going off, it’s Watkins that’s going to screw me.

Watkins not highly owned

5.17% in Milly and not anything over 8 in all that I’m in

• monarch

Mahomes just missed Watkins for a third score

• monarch

Browns are doodoo

• Alergic2Winning

@Dfspacman said...

Who’s got Josh Allen? Don’t be shy

I got him on FD

• BIF

@Dfspacman said...

Who’s got Josh Allen? Don’t be shy

I have 4-5 lineups with him but those lineups are still cashing as I have lots of Watkins, Ingram

• TheRyanFlaherty

Man, after starting the Week wanting to put Ingram in every team I moved away from that about mid way through the lu building process. Including on the big money Yahoo one….had extra money there and wound up just spending up instead of going with Ingram or Cook….oh well…

• odanny

Baltimore is just pouring it on. Someone tell John that he is not coaching Michigan.

• 808state

lamar will probably be 50% owned next week lol. ravens play cardinals

• WestCrook1

Curtís Samuel is bad chalk. Yuck

• Dfspacman

What a start to the season lmao

• XxHeisenbergxX

@JH822547 said...

Cam Newton is absolute dust, no idea why people were talking him up

Leading up to this week I would say 80% of this board was talking up the Panthers..god knows why..Newton sucks and so does his WR’s.

• Rift

@zpa1989 said...

exactly my thought process. i had him with ingram, or even mark andrews in some lineups. but no brown. i guess we need to take lamar seriously now with throwing the ball down the field, i heard some offseason coach speak that they were going to let him throw more, maybe he did make some improvements. anyone who bet on that is profiting big today.

watkins was a good play i had him in a bunch but not with the right pieces. josh allen killing me.

I don’t know if anyone was not ‘letting Lamar throw the ball down the field’ other than himself. This is the same guy who RGIII had to relieve several times last season during end game Hail Marys. He looks amazing so far today, but this version of Lamar Jackson hasn’t come out since his Louisville days.

If Hill is out for the season Watkins (and Kelce) become must plays, because Mahomes hasn’t missed a step.

• hcassidy

McLaurin having a day…..I played him all pre-season and well it showed nothing. Today though I didn’t.

• odanny

scottmichaell is alone with a million right now:

QB: L. Jackson
    RB: M. Ingram
    RB: ?
    WR: S. Watkins
    WR: A. Theilen
    WR. M. Brown
    TE: ?
    FLEX: D. Cook
    D: Ravens

• Dfspacman

Rookie WR’s going off

• mike42

Just what everyone had;

QB1- L. Jackson
    QB2 – Keenum

• mr_papageorgio

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Leading up to this week I would say 80% of this board was talking up the Panthers..god knows why..Newton sucks and so does his WR’s.

I bought that hype.

• zpa1989

i go chris conley and its DJ Chark…..lol welcome back to DFS! right idea, wrong guy.

• bfwl3434

@monarch said...

9.24 in the milly.

I dont have much but I do have two Mahommes/Watkins LUs. They look like an easy 100 DK points.

Thanks. Got Watkins in 7/30 but mostly paired with Fournette.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@odanny said...

scottmichaell is alone with a million right now:

QB: L. Jackson
    RB: M. Ingram
    RB: ?
    WR: S. Watkins
    WR: A. Theilen
    WR. M. Brown
    TE: ?
    FLEX: D. Cook
    D: Ravens

God bless him…he can take a nap it looks like a lock…He probably has Carson for RB and Kittle or Howard for TE at 4PM

• zpa1989

@Rift said...

I don’t know if anyone was not ‘letting Lamar throw the ball down the field’ other than himself. This is the same guy who RGIII had to relieve several times last season during end game Hail Marys. He looks amazing so far today, but this version of Lamar Jackson hasn’t come out since his Louisville days.

If Hill is out for the season Watkins (and Kelce) become must plays, because Mahomes hasn’t missed a step.

i guess i was under the impression there were some training wheels on last year, and this year they were going to start to come off.

i’m not sure if this jackson to brown is going to be a “thing” this year or will we just chase this all season long to no avail?

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@BIF said...

Watkins not highly owned

5.17% in Milly and not anything over 8 in all that I’m in

5% is massive ownership in milly. Won’t get near top 50 without it.

• mtdurham

well im 40% marc ingram…. not doing so hot at WR though….

• econbrah11

Hoping Wentz goes off in the 2nd half lol

• gaelicgirl

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Can’t stand that guy

Took Rams D just hoping for some sacks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.