4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• XxHeisenbergxX

So logic would be to bet whoever the Lions and Cards play next week. Playing almost 5 full quarters first game of the season can’t be good right?

• 808state

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

So logic would be to bet whoever the Lions and Cards play next week. Playing almost 5 full quarters first game of the season can’t be good right?

yeah and cardinals have to travel east for the early game

• NDNole

Next week is stack against the dolphins week.

• mtdurham

@polishpie said...

Is anyone in the yahoo! $25 milli that can share where 225 points would be ranked?

2nd place for $50,000. Would have lost by 7 points to 1st though

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

It takes an ominous amount of discipline to become good at what we do here.

The balance between reading such forums as this and .. winning is yourself.

It’s nearly impossible to read these forums without be influenced.

• mtdurham

i had $100 on yahoo and got $250 back….. that overlay was so absurd i cashed all 4 lineups with nothing special… im an idiot for not going heavy

• Ap1216

That OT cost me 10 k but i took 3rd in the 1000 entry on dk biggest sweat ive ever had

• Jagwarr

If your here looking for advice your journey just began.

• thedkexperience

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

No man … and I’m totally serious here.

The logic for week 2 is to ignore 98% of what you just saw this week. It’s national overreaction week. People are gonna do things like shit on the Browns and pretend that Baltimore will go 16-0.

Just pretend it’s week 1.0 version 2. As for the fatigue … it’s week 1 and they played an extra 10 minutes. I wouldn’t worry about that.

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

Next week is stack against the dolphins week.

This is true. Which of course means it’s Fitzpatrick for 47 points week.

• NDNole

@Jagwarr said...

If your here looking for advice your journey just began.

Honestly im just here for the back and forth. I dont follow any advice but if someone says something that gives me pause I research and move on. Its more just talking football. Looking for advice is the wrong way to go.

• NDNole

@thedkexperience said...

This is true. Which of course means it’s Fitzpatrick for 47 points week.

Hahaha, also probably true.

• econbrah11

Next week just stack the Chiefs and CMC in cash. Simple as that.

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

Honestly im just here for the back and forth. I dont follow any advice but if someone says something that gives me pause I research and move on. Its more just talking football. Looking for advice is the wrong way to go.

Yup. You’ll get an occasional nugget. My research is my own, but it’s good to hear what other people think and decide for yourself if that person is worth listening to. Go back 100 pages … you’ll find some “crazy” ideas what were quite profitable and some “obvious” things that were just silly retrospect.

I particularly enjoyed my Henry vs Fournette debate, and how people disregarded all the old guys.

• timusbr

@Jagwarr said...

It takes an ominous amount of discipline to become good at what we do here.

The balance between reading such forums as this and .. winning is yourself.

It’s nearly impossible to read these forums without be influenced.

If your influenced then it is what you believe is a good possibility. Influence can go either way.

lets just say that It is very easy to pick a DFS team. Its not easy to win and win consistently.
    :) winner week 1 (2-3x depending on tonight) off an Eagles stack but lost on 2 other stacks and showdowns. Thank god for 2nd half’s

• NDNole

@thedkexperience said...

I particularly enjoyed my Henry vs Fournette debate, and how people disregarded all the old guys.

Exactly. I 100% thought fournette would smash and I think he would have if foles doesnt go down. But Henry was the right play after it was all said and done between the 2.

• Jagwarr

@NDNole said...

Winston is all I say.

• timusbr

@thedkexperience said...

The logic for week 2 is to ignore 98% of what you just saw this week. It’s national overreaction week.

I thought I saw the end of a career on Eli Manning. At least that fumble on fourth and 1 was a shitshow from the snap. He looked like 1 scared little bitch and not a superbowl winning QB.

• thedkexperience

Hot out the gate for National Overreaction Week, here is a sub-headline for an article that just went up.

“After all the offseason platitudes, Cleveland was dominated by Tennessee in Week 1. It may not get better from here.”

Yup. Totally doomed. It’s incomprehensible that the Browns can win now. Clearly the 8 months of Browns salivating was all for not and they are doomed to a horrendous season which will never get better … even though they play the Jets next week … in prime time … when Odell goes back to MetLife.

Yup, it’s over.

Listen, obviously I’m being over the top here, but THIS STUFF is exactly what the next 7 days will have and worse. Don’t be a prisoner of the moment. That’s the path for week 2.

• Honnow12

9th in the FanDuel Bomb for 1k.
    The 2nd pick six from Jamies and Ekler getting loose in OT cost me 20k.
    Sick to my stomach

• thedkexperience

@timusbr said...

I thought I saw the end of a career on Eli Manning. At least that fumble on fourth and 1 was a shitshow from the snap. He looked like 1 scared little bitch and not a superbowl winning QB.

Eli has been done for 3 years. Everyone except the biggest Giants truthers and their front office understands this.

Unfortunately for Giants fans, Eli isn’t losing his job until they are mathematically eliminated … and don’t rule out an extension. Seriously.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Came in second on FD 222 SE for $6k. Needed one reception from golliday in OT for the win 🤦🏻‍♂️

• ccchalfant

Why did they take R Burkheads points for the catch? 0 points for him

• tjgje

Why did they take R Burkheads points for the catch? 0 points for him

Wondering the same thing. I looked at it twice to make sure there was no penalty. Both yahoo and dk show the same thing, 0 pts.

• Logan7777

@mtdurham said...

i had $100 on yahoo and got $250 back….. that overlay was so absurd i cashed all 4 lineups with nothing special… im an idiot for not going heavy

Really. You? Wow! 😉 I’m stunned. Amazed!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).