4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

@Jagwarr said...

If your here looking for advice your journey just began.

Honestly im just here for the back and forth. I dont follow any advice but if someone says something that gives me pause I research and move on. Its more just talking football. Looking for advice is the wrong way to go.

• NDNole

@thedkexperience said...

This is true. Which of course means it’s Fitzpatrick for 47 points week.

Hahaha, also probably true.

• econbrah11

Next week just stack the Chiefs and CMC in cash. Simple as that.

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

Honestly im just here for the back and forth. I dont follow any advice but if someone says something that gives me pause I research and move on. Its more just talking football. Looking for advice is the wrong way to go.

Yup. You’ll get an occasional nugget. My research is my own, but it’s good to hear what other people think and decide for yourself if that person is worth listening to. Go back 100 pages … you’ll find some “crazy” ideas what were quite profitable and some “obvious” things that were just silly retrospect.

I particularly enjoyed my Henry vs Fournette debate, and how people disregarded all the old guys.

• timusbr

@Jagwarr said...

It takes an ominous amount of discipline to become good at what we do here.

The balance between reading such forums as this and .. winning is yourself.

It’s nearly impossible to read these forums without be influenced.

If your influenced then it is what you believe is a good possibility. Influence can go either way.

lets just say that It is very easy to pick a DFS team. Its not easy to win and win consistently.
    :) winner week 1 (2-3x depending on tonight) off an Eagles stack but lost on 2 other stacks and showdowns. Thank god for 2nd half’s

• NDNole

@thedkexperience said...

I particularly enjoyed my Henry vs Fournette debate, and how people disregarded all the old guys.

Exactly. I 100% thought fournette would smash and I think he would have if foles doesnt go down. But Henry was the right play after it was all said and done between the 2.

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

@NDNole said...

Winston is all I say.

• timusbr

@thedkexperience said...

The logic for week 2 is to ignore 98% of what you just saw this week. It’s national overreaction week.

I thought I saw the end of a career on Eli Manning. At least that fumble on fourth and 1 was a shitshow from the snap. He looked like 1 scared little bitch and not a superbowl winning QB.

• thedkexperience

Hot out the gate for National Overreaction Week, here is a sub-headline for an article that just went up.

“After all the offseason platitudes, Cleveland was dominated by Tennessee in Week 1. It may not get better from here.”

Yup. Totally doomed. It’s incomprehensible that the Browns can win now. Clearly the 8 months of Browns salivating was all for not and they are doomed to a horrendous season which will never get better … even though they play the Jets next week … in prime time … when Odell goes back to MetLife.

Yup, it’s over.

Listen, obviously I’m being over the top here, but THIS STUFF is exactly what the next 7 days will have and worse. Don’t be a prisoner of the moment. That’s the path for week 2.

• Honnow12

9th in the FanDuel Bomb for 1k.
    The 2nd pick six from Jamies and Ekler getting loose in OT cost me 20k.
    Sick to my stomach

• thedkexperience

@timusbr said...

I thought I saw the end of a career on Eli Manning. At least that fumble on fourth and 1 was a shitshow from the snap. He looked like 1 scared little bitch and not a superbowl winning QB.

Eli has been done for 3 years. Everyone except the biggest Giants truthers and their front office understands this.

Unfortunately for Giants fans, Eli isn’t losing his job until they are mathematically eliminated … and don’t rule out an extension. Seriously.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Came in second on FD 222 SE for $6k. Needed one reception from golliday in OT for the win 🤦🏻‍♂️

• ccchalfant

Why did they take R Burkheads points for the catch? 0 points for him

• tjgje

Why did they take R Burkheads points for the catch? 0 points for him

Wondering the same thing. I looked at it twice to make sure there was no penalty. Both yahoo and dk show the same thing, 0 pts.

• Logan7777

@mtdurham said...

i had $100 on yahoo and got $250 back….. that overlay was so absurd i cashed all 4 lineups with nothing special… im an idiot for not going heavy

Really. You? Wow! 😉 I’m stunned. Amazed!

• ccchalfant

He is in the Box Score 1 catch for 17 yards

Edit Finally got the points

• Danforth11

Yahoo was the way to go. Gonna almost 2x my money maxing he $25 with nothing special. Not sure why yal love the rake.

• BIF

Had a good day – lots of Watkins, DJax, Crowder, Ingram, CMC, Ekeler and even my #2 QB Allen came back well. Too much Winston, Fournette, Kittle and Falcons/Eagles D.

Finished 4th in this one to win $1500
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/74987541?

Had 6 of my 28 LU’s go for 206+ points with my best being 227 – thanks to CMC/Watkins

Over $2K profit plus about $800 in tix

$1600 in and $3700 out plus 30 Milly tix, a $150 FFWC Qualifier ticket and a $33 FFWC ticket.

• 49noobers

@ssilberman2012 said...

did anyone else have like a really bad day today? sounds like a lot of you are doing well. congrats!

Funny you asked. I decided to enter 10s of LUs in DK MM and 200k top prize GPPs. For some reason, most of my LUs in $3 entry did like 2-3-4 x while in $20 entry, most LU lost. Need to go back to drawing board and restaet for week 2. I did tinker my $20 entries this morning. Shouldda just left em as is.:(

• BIF

Wow Gordon looks re-born or…..stone sober 🙄

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

Curious as why do some like to announce their winnings? Whats with that?

• Wynter12

Because people like me need to see what winning money looks like lmao

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@BIF said...

Had a good day – lots of Watkins, DJax, Crowder, Ingram, CMC, Ekeler and even my #2 QB Allen came back well. Too much Winston, Fournette, Kittle and Falcons/Eagles D.

Finished 4th in this one to win $1500
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/74987541?

Had 6 of my 28 LU’s go for 206+ points with my best being 227 – thanks to CMC/Watkins

Over $2K profit plus about $800 in tix

$1600 in and $3700 out plus 30 Milly tix, a $150 FFWC Qualifier ticket and a $33 FFWC ticket.

Well done bud 👏🏻

• Falconsfan101

Well guys, even with the Foles injury, I still somehow almost broke even. Would of had a even bigger day if I wouldn’t of subbed a lot of my Eckler lineups once reading the reports talking about a near 50/50 timeshare. A day of what could of been, but thankfully I was overexposed to John Brown and a couple of other value plays that hit big. Week 1 is a reminder to myself, that I will always pick the players who get injured. Dogged me all last year also…which is a bummer, because I am always so close to having an amazing day, but luck isn’t on my side. Pretty much sums up my life in a way…if it wasn’t for bad luck, I wouldn’t have any luck.

Having said that, what did we learn today?

-Falcons suck…still a terrible o-line, still an undersized defense. Rbs against us is alive and well.
    -Miami indeed gave up after the Tunsil trade – Kellen Moore has the Cowboys on fire! – Winston needs to steal some more crab legs to eat, as he won’t make a living as a QB in the NFL – McCaf IS the Panthers offense – Watkins will be the most owned receiver next week, but can you fade him with Tyreke out? – Derrick Henry isn’t a mortal…250+ lbs but that fast? My god… – Welcome back DeSean Jackson! Looks like Carson’s favorite target…

Going to be a long season for Falcons fans….this may be the year I give up lol.

• Smallchimp

@Jagwarr said...

Curious as why do some like to announce their winnings? Whats with that?

It’s important that everyone knows that you’re + ROI so you can say whatever you want and point to you winnings lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).