4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

@Jagwarr said...

Curious as why do some like to announce their winnings? Whats with that?

It’s a lot of the same people that come in here. Most of us are just happy for each other so we share.

And cause I’m an attention whore, but that’s just me.

• Ap1216

19 k in all today honestly didnt even think i would cash earlier after i didnt have cook in the early goings, what a feeling

• 808state

@Falconsfan101 said...

Well guys, even with the Foles injury, I still somehow almost broke even. Would of had a even bigger day if I wouldn’t of subbed a lot of my Eckler lineups once reading the reports talking about a near 50/50 timeshare. A day of what could of been, but thankfully I was overexposed to John Brown and a couple of other value plays that hit big. Week 1 is a reminder to myself, that I will always pick the players who get injured. Dogged me all last year also…which is a bummer, because I am always so close to having an amazing day, but luck isn’t on my side. Pretty much sums up my life in a way…if it wasn’t for bad luck, I wouldn’t have any luck.

Having said that, what did we learn today?

-Falcons suck…still a terrible o-line, still an undersized defense. Rbs against us is alive and well.
    -Miami indeed gave up after the Tunsil trade – Kellen Moore has the Cowboys on fire! – Winston needs to steal some more crab legs to eat, as he won’t make a living as a QB in the NFL – McCaf IS the Panthers offense – Watkins will be the most owned receiver next week, but can you fade him with Tyreke out? – Derrick Henry isn’t a mortal…250+ lbs but that fast? My god… – Welcome back DeSean Jackson! Looks like Carson’s favorite target…

Going to be a long season for Falcons fans….this may be the year I give up lol.

I’d be curious to see ownership on Watkins vs Kelce, but I guess it would depend on how much of a price bump for Watkins. Also people might chase Engram and Hockenson so it could be a nice spot.

• JH822547

@Jagwarr said...

What a mean spirited attitude.

• mtdurham

@Logan7777 said...

Really. You? Wow! 😉 I’m stunned. Amazed!

oh nevermind it was 10max entry…. no wonder it was so easy…. thing was 75% full with no rake and 10-max…. thanks yahoo

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Smallchimp said...

It’s important that everyone knows that you’re + ROI so you can say whatever you want and point to you winnings lol

Why not? That’s the point, to win. We root for eachother….I thought

• mr_papageorgio

@BIF said...

Wow Gordon looks re-born or…..stone sober 🙄

The Steelers tend to make the Patriots look good. We don’t have anyone who has any shot of stopping Gordon.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Jagwarr said...

So I can feel like a schmuck and get my loses rubbed in my face.

• Falconsfan101

@808state said...

I’d be curious to see ownership on Watkins vs Kelce, but I guess it would depend on how much of a price bump for Watkins. Also people might chase Engram and Hockenson so it could be a nice spot.

You and I are on the same page. Kelce was close multiple times to having a huge game. Week 1 was “cheap TE week” and week 2 will be the week to go with the more expensive TEs. Kittle burned me in a ton of my lineups. Time to capitalize on recency bias!

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

• mr_papageorgio

While we’re on the subject, let me show everyone my winnings for today (technically I won $15 on my free FD entry that I built in 2 minutes on the golf course but it was a shutout on DK).

• Dunzor

Solid week 1 for me, played 3 lineups and cashed all 3. $400 in > $850 out

Heavy on CMC, Fitzgerald, Carson. I pretty much stuck with the plan from last year of play the RB chalk and then pivot a bit on QB and WR

• mtdurham

where’s CleverGroom, how’d he do?

• Smallchimp

@mtdurham said...

I’m always interested to see how he does, given the fact he has all the takes

• Dunzor

@Jagwarr said...

There are a few reasons a lot of us will do it: – if you are offering advice and information early in the week it is helpful for other people to see how you’re doing as a player to see if your input should be given more or less weight

- people here get to know each other and we like to cheer for others we relate to if we can’t win ourselves

- it can be nice to get a bit of positive feedback and have others be happy for you

• Jagwarr

@mtdurham said...

Think he said he won’t be back if his plays didn’t work out.. But he will be back .

• Dunzor

@Jagwarr said...

Think he said he won’t be back if his plays didn’t work out.. But he will be back .

To be fair I think his plays mostly did work out so hopefully he won some money because I know he helped me have a profitable week when I didn’t have a ton of time to research

• TJRhodes

@Dunzor said...

To be fair I think his plays mostly did work out so hopefully he won some money because I know he helped me have a profitable week when I didn’t have a ton of time to research

I’m sure he did ok, but I think I remember him not liking Watkins very much.

• parrothead112

So you guys play and win thousands a week? I am lucky if I can play with 30 dollars a week. I am suddenly very impressed.

• mtdurham

12 of the 13 most owned WR in the Millyu b busted. And that’s why ownership is most important at WR…too unpredictable

Adam Thielen
    Dede Westbrook
    Chris Godwin
    Tyler Lockett
    Tyler Boyd
    Curtis Samuel
    Kenny Golladay
    Julio Jones
    Tyreek Hill
    DeSean Jackson
    Jarvis Landry
    Cooper Kupp
    Marvin Jones Jr.

• thedkexperience

@parrothead112 said...

So you guys play and win thousands a week? I am lucky if I can play with 30 dollars a week. I am suddenly very impressed.

I played with like $80 total across both FD and DK. Play within your means. It’s all good.

• Dunzor

@mtdurham said...

12 of the 13 most owned WR in the Millyu b busted. And that’s why ownership is most important at WR…too unpredictable

Adam Thielen
    Dede Westbrook
    Chris Godwin
    Tyler Lockett
    Tyler Boyd
    Curtis Samuel
    Kenny Golladay
    Julio Jones
    Tyreek Hill
    DeSean Jackson
    Jarvis Landry
    Cooper Kupp
    Marvin Jones Jr.

Yup same strategy worked this week as most of last year…play the chalk RBs and pivot off the chalk at WR

• monarch

An optimal LU would have been a WR in the flex and I believe that is almost always the case because they are more variant but also harder to nail down.

I heard the top player in the world mention this Friday. Its just easier to find three higher scoring running backs. Who knows when a Hollywood Brown is going to hit a ceiling

• Jagwarr

No, you will lose money because of the high rake. Your better off playing BJ in NJ or LV then this unless your very experienced.

• mtdurham

yeah the optimal doesnt tell us all that much in football on a full slate… no one is going to hit it… its hard to smash all 3 WR….

I had one lineup with Watkins, John Brown, and Michael Gallup at WR… pretty nuts… 100 FPS for $13.6k…… thats gotta be my best ever…. or darn close…. with Hooper at TE… surrounded it with Barkley/CMC/”(player-popup #david-johnson)David Johnson”:/players/david-johnson-21774…. which wasnt awful… unfortunately had Car D there instead of my most owned D by far 49ers…. and a naked Josh Allen

its so hard to nail those 3 WR i dont know why youd ever test out trying to hit 4… only time i do is when i have a lineup i just love and i land on a guy i think has serious 30+ upside at utility… even then prob better to just avoid that

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).