4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• depalma13

Hyde going to break the slate

• Kamais_Ookin

Today Broncos obliterate raiders and give them reality check what to expect for the rest of their season without AB. Carr will be running everywhere like a headless chicken from Broncos suffocating defensive pressure.

• thedkexperience

So much for zero drops all season there Nuk.

• BIF

@depalma13 said...

Hyde going to break the slate

I hope Hyde does that but if he wants some help from Lat Murray and then Ryan Grant later, I’m good with that too 👍

• BIF

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Good luck everyone…after yesterdays disaster I only did one single bullet in the 1.11111111 whatever it is on DK to have something to watch…GOLF NEXT WEEK RIGHT?

Golf this week – New season starts Thursday

• HoodsFromTheWood

LOL Mike42 you called Hyde and he got the start. I F’n forgot you are the RB Whisperer!

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Hoods From The Wood said...

LOL Mike42 you called Hyde and he got the start. I F’n forgot you are the RB Whisperer!

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

The Texans still can’t block anyone. Saints D will be in all Monday winning lineups. And Watson will end up with less than 10 points.

• squidkill

@Bkbrlr said...

My punt of the night… Deonte Harris. Hoping for a return TD or a debut TD from Brees. If he does shit, oh well.

Assumption College, Woostah Mass baby. My backyard

• Dfspacman

I wish that pass got to murray

• XxHeisenbergxX

@BIF said...

Golf this week – New season starts Thursday

SWEET!

• timusbr

@depalma13 said...

What if one of them are a late scratch? You no longer have a flex option to replace them. You must use a RB who may not play.

Yep I did it, I got Thomas in the flex that could easily be in WR.
    thats at least twice in the first week I played an early in the flex when a simple switch would be smarter. I didnt think of it, and I appreciate the reminder again.

• CleverGroom

Put a $10 entry in the 2-game on DK with Watson/Kamara/Fuller/Thomas/Nuk. No more than 1 duplicate, somehow.

• monarch

I’ve got a Watson, Duke, Fuller, Thomas, Nuk. I’m guessing I’m not alone

• Njsum1

Watson needs to protect himself or he’ll be out the league in 3 years.

I’ve got him in both my lineups so I like the TD, yet his running isn’t the best part of his game, he should have ducked out at the 1 yard line.

• BIF

@sochoice said...

The Texans still can’t block anyone. Saints D will be in all Monday winning lineups. And Watson will end up with less than 10 points.

This didn’t age well 🙄

• mike42

@Hoods From The Wood said...

I’ll let it slide this time. Duke is overpriced at 6K was my main point and not sure most were seeing it.

• monarch

@mike42 said...

I’ll let it slide this time. Duke is overpriced at 6K was my main point and not sure most were seeing it.

Comes down to roster cxm… we will see but one cant roster every great player tonight. If Duke can be in Kamaras neighborhood and that allows four stud WRs who go off then it’s a viable play.

But Kamara is rolling as I get ready to hit send

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

This didn’t age well 🙄

Hope Watson is ok. Otherwise I’m blaming the post you quoted.

• CleverGroom

@mike42 said...

Duke could still finish as a great play. I just couldn’t get him to fit with my studs. Figured nobody else would have the stones to play all of ‘em together and turns out I had a point.

• Kamais_Ookin

Is dome saints not a thing this year? Non-existent offense.

• CleverGroom

@CleverGroom said...

Put a $10 entry in the 2-game on DK with Watson/Kamara/Fuller/Thomas/Nuk. No more than 1 duplicate, somehow.

Also worth noting these are the top-owned players by far. Great example of why cumulative ownership of everybody on your LU matters so much more than ownership of individual players.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@CleverGroom said...

Hollywood Brown is crazy, though. That was a donkey play through and through.

He was in my player pool and I had a few shares on DK and Fanduel. I also had a few shares of Mclaurin on both sites. They were both cheap, starting WR’s, and both had upside. They were both strictly GPP plays. Granted I wasnt expecting multiple touchdowns but 1 long bomb against the tanking dolphins isnt really that crazy to think could happen

• kdsdawg

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Is dome saints not a thing this year? Non-existent offense.

first half, first game of the year…little hard to tell but I am sure they will be fine

• mike42

@CleverGroom said...

Duke could still finish as a great play. I just couldn’t get him to fit with my studs. Figured nobody else would have the stones to play all of ‘em together and turns out I had a point.

He may end up being on the winning LU but I don’t think he was a good play at 6 for his role in this matchup. Hyde was a better GPP play probably. 1/2 the touches at a fraction of the ownership and 2k discount.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).