4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kdsdawg

wow..what a game

• Kamais_Ookin

Man the over was easy $$ gamble. Live bet +5.5 texans ez. Now broncos easy money coming up.

• econbrah11

Crazy

• monarch

Raiders and their overmatched O line just drove it all over the Broncos

• Dfspacman

What a game!

• thedkexperience

Tyrell!!!

• Kamais_Ookin

Raiders TD without AB but Steelers can’t. Raiders > Steelers.

• kdsdawg

good grief..with all the money available ..why are teams still playing on dirt..no wonder they are moving to Las Vegas

• monarch

Waller is eating

• Kamais_Ookin

Sutton gashing the raiders.

• Kamais_Ookin

Bronco’s getting destroyed smh

• yisman

Denver inexplicably not using timeouts…

wasted 20 seconds

they have all 3 timeouts

Fangio must think he can save them for the second half

• samuri8

Anyone here tied for 9th with me on DK? I have a feeling I might need Tyrell, but it’s a great sweat all the same. I have to get up at 6:30 but can’t seem to get into sleep mode…

• samuri8

Yep. Just overtaken by a 126 lineup train lmao. Sitting in 127 with (currently) the 2nd best lineup. Sigh

• thedkexperience

If Noah Fant figures out a way to score a long TD in the last 4 minutes I should be able to pay off my student loans.

If not, still a good night. Let’s see what happens!

• Kamais_Ookin

Fangio should never be a head coach.

• thedkexperience

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Fangio should never be a head coach.

His OC called a TE reverse for a 4 yard loss on the 1st play.

• damionismyname

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Bronco’s getting destroyed smh

Was cashing all night til Bronco defense ruined it. I almost knew this would happen but still thought it wouldn’t.

• 49noobers

Just looking at $200k DK GPP winning lu which scored whooping 292 points. I feel like puking in my mouth.

Carson Wentz – 10.3% – 28 points

CMC – 18% – 45.9 points

Austin Ekeler – 12% – 39.4 points

Keenan Allen – 6.7% – 29.3 points

Sammy Watkins – 5.2% – 49.8 points

John Ross – 0.4% – 37.8 points

Evan Engram – 12.8% – 31.6 points

Marlon Mack – 4.2% – 28.4 points

LA Chargers – 8.2% – 2 points

So naked Wentz, Ekeler and Allen without rivers stack, RB in flex (mack) with negatively correlated charges Def. All of WRs are less than 5% owned. Dang.

I really feel like I should just pull out few LUs from my behind without doing any research and let the bingo ride.

• 33BeRad

@49noobers said...

Just looking at $200k DK GPP winning lu which scored whooping 292 points. I feel like puking in my mouth.

CMC – 18% – 45.9 points

So naked Wentz, Ekeler and Allen without rivers stack, RB in flex (mack) with negatively correlated charges Def. All of WRs are less than 5% owned. Dang.

I really feel like I should just pull out few LUs from my behind without doing any research and let the bingo ride.

Chargers def was really the only bad play but it is def so just take a shot with whatever money you have left. Naked Wentz was fine because they spread it around it is hard to guess who to use with him, plus if you didn’t expect them to need to come back from 20 points down you would just think Wentz would be responsible for all the td’s but you thought they’d be spread out. Game stacking Ind vs LAC was a nice pivot off the other games(again, minus the def). Engram was a good play for volume. Watkins was the number 2 WR in a high powered offense that they’d be focused on Tyreke. ANd Ross was just an upside play in a game you thought CIncy would be throwing and they’d be concerned with Boyd.

• Dfspacman

Didn’t cash in week one but I will tell ya what it was great to watch except for TNF.
    Raiders surprised me looking forward to making big bucks in week 2, knock on wood if your with me..

• 49noobers

@Dfspacman said...

Didn’t cash in week one but I will tell ya what it was great to watch except for TNF.
    Raiders surprised me looking forward to making big bucks in week 2, knock on wood if your with me..

• Smallchimp

@49noobers said...

CMC – 18% – 45.9 points

Don’t let correlation be a barrier that constricts you, be willing to make plays based on their value in a correlation-independent vacuum. Chargers D seems like it was more so just a byproduct of ownership and the field anyways

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler