4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JTAx33

@emnj69 said...

he is the guy that to me looks like he cant miss so u know what that means lol-their passing game is going to be weaker this year than years past too-no dougie b and metcalf hurt

Yeah Carson looks like such an insane missprice, Fournette is probably my odd-man out right now but I don’t feel great about it

• Hoods From The Wood

@NDNole said...

Im in Jax, I can tell you DD Westbrook is going to get a lot of targets. That’s probably common knowledge though. The mystery is will he be a wr who does not get a lot of down the field looks. Seems to me he gets shallow targets with the hopes of breaking one. He has the skills to get intermediate routes going though and if they focus on that he can be a monster. We wont know that til a few weeks have gone by. Right now I have no clue.

Conley will have some games where he goes 5-125-2 and a bunch of 4-60 type games in my opinion.

The real juicy guy is fournette. A few looks of live ball and I saw him get some targets. He will def be a 20+ carry a game guy. Throw in 3-4 targets and he is likely to go off. I think he could score 30. I also think he will be high owned.

One guy I would keep an eye on is one of either cole or Board. They can get downfield and whichever makes the team might a hit a big play week one vs the chiefs. They are both borderline cuts, Board being more so.

I figured that. Seems more than likely Lee won’t play/see much action week 1 and even tho it’s 2 weeks away Charks concussion has him questionable. Cole played 28 target-less snaps last night and returned 2 punts. Factor in his ball control issues and declining volume from last year and doesn’t that kinda make Conley #2 by default? Plus I tend to always over-rate the narrative box on my check list so gimme that 5-125-2 week 1 please lol.

Really liking Fournette for season-long (sorry) more than week 1. Seems to have rededicated himself to football/life. An increase in receiving volume and the bareness of the RB cupboard behind him should keep him on the field.

• NDNole

@Hoods From The Wood said...

I figured that. Seems more than likely Lee won’t play/see much action week 1 and even tho it’s 2 weeks away Charks concussion has him questionable. Cole played 28 target-less snaps last night and returned 2 punts. Factor in his ball control issues and declining volume from last year and doesn’t that kinda make Conley #2 by default? Plus I tend to always over-rate the narrative box on my check list so gimme that 5-125-2 week 1 please lol.

Really liking Fournette for season-long (sorry) more than week 1. Seems to have rededicated himself to football/life. An increase in receiving volume and the bareness of the RB cupboard behind him should keep him on the field.

Conley has a big leg up on cole I agree. I was referring to cole and Board in regards to who might hit on a big play if it isn’t DD. Fournette knows his days are numbered if he doesn’t produce this year. I think he will have a very good year. If the linebackers don’t kill the jags they will have a great year since they have a qb that can complete a simple out route or rb dump off accurately.

Its all about the Bears for me though BEARDOWN!

Edit: I would not underestimate the small glimpse we got of Fournette. I fully think he will get a good number of targets out of the backfield this year. Would not surprise me at all if he ends the year as a top 3 back in fantasy.

• yisman

equanimeous out a month

• 49noobers

@sanders_tj said...

It’s pretty random as far as correlation goes. Here were the stacks week to week:
    week 1: QB/WR2/ORB1/OWR1, WR1/DEF
    week 2: QB/WR1/WR2
    week 3: QB/WR1/WR2/ORB1
    week 4: QB/WR1, RB1/OWR2
    week 5: QB/TE, RB1/DEF
    week 6: QB/OWR1, RB/WR1/OWR2
    week 7: QB/TE/ORB1, RB/WR1, RB1/DEF
    week 8: QB/TE, RB/WR2/OWR1, RB/DEF
    week 9: QB/WR2/OWR1, RB/OTE1, RB1/WR2
    week 10: RB1/DEF
    week 11: QB/WR1, WR/DEF
    week 12: QB/WR2/OWR1
    week 13: RB/OWR2
    week 14: RB/DEF, RB/WR2/OWR1
    week 15: QB/WR1, RB1/WR2, WR1/DEF
    week 16: QB/RB1/WR1/ORB1/OWR1, WR1/OWR1

As you can see, it varies wildly.

For those who want it, here was the average ownership of each position:

QB: 5.8%
    RB: 24.1%
    WR: 11.0%
    TE: 11.0%
    DEF: 9.2%

Thank you Boss. Appreciate it!

• queensfinest

fournette, kerryon johnson or carson?

• Smallchimp

@queensfinest said...

fournette, kerryon johnson or carson?

Which has the most of these factors:

-The best offensive line

-Involvement in the passing game

-Red zone opportunities

-Workload

-Playing against what should be a weak rushing defense

-Has a positive game script

-Has supporting talent to draw attention away from them

• monarch

Anyone interested in Peyton Barber. I’d like to think that he stands to benefit more from Arians than the passing game which was already juiced up last season and the 49ers are a soft run D plus Jimmy G is looking bad.

• markymark13

That TB backfield looks like a mess. With Jameis in the game last night, the RB snaps were: RoJo-11, Barber-10, Dare Ogunbowale-10

• monarch

Has Arians been a RBBC guy during his time with Pit, Indy and Arizona? I want to think he generally has 200+ carry guys along the way when healthy.

• Hoods From The Wood

Anyone familiar with the RedZone channel? Just heard a promo in the background. “7 hours of football”?. What happened to “7 hours of commercial-free football”?

• kdsdawg

Anyone familiar with the RedZone channel? Just heard a promo in the background. “7 hours of football”?. What happened to “7 hours of commercial-free football”?

yes, every game, every team, every time someone gets into the redzone..live

• Hoods From The Wood

@kdsdawg said...

yes, every game, every team, every time someone gets into the redzone..live

I was worried about them leaving out the “commercial-free” part in this years promo

• kdsdawg

I was worried about them leaving out the “commercial-free” part in this years promo

.one can only hope

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Leveon Bells talent is waiting for the Oline to produce openings and then striking. He’s gifted with great vision and skill to get it done. But what happens when their is no Oline to produce openings for you?

• baseballislife93

Cook ownership went up even more after that run

• Danforth11

Lots of mid priced RBs on yahoo, who are yals top 3 out of the bunch. I’ll start: Carson, Kerryon, and Mixon.
    Derrick Henry @ CLE $25

Nick Chubb VS TEN $23

Joe Mixon @ SEA $23

Chris Carson VS CIN $23

David Johnson VS DET $23

Kerryon Johnson @ ARI $22

Marlon Mack @ LAC $21

Fournette VS KC $20

Mark Ingram @ MIA $20

Devonta Freeman @ MIN $20

Tevin Coleman @ TB $20

• kdsdawg

@Danforth11 said...

Lots of mid priced RBs on yahoo, who are yals top 3 out of the bunch. I’ll start: Carson, Kerryon, and Mixon.
    Derrick Henry @ CLE $25

Nick Chubb VS TEN $23

Joe Mixon @ SEA $23

Chris Carson VS CIN $23

David Johnson VS DET $23

Kerryon Johnson @ ARI $22

Marlon Mack @ LAC $21

Fournette VS KC $20

Mark Ingram @ MIA $20

Devonta Freeman @ MIN $20

Tevin Coleman @ TB $20

Carson, Johnson, Fournette

full fade of Mixon..on the road underdog , bad OL,no AJ Greene,

• Smallchimp

Dang, see ya Lamar Miller

• baseballislife93

Duke Johnson who gonna challenge him ?

• Hoods From The Wood

@baseballislife93 said...

Duke Johnson who gonna challenge him ?

All the Buddy Howell. Big kid for an RB (6’1”, 218) had 463 carries avg’ng 5.2/carry @ Florida Atlantic

• Smallchimp

How did Luck retire??

• Steverino01

Yup Andrew Luck is retiring. Press conference Sunday.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1165435636893016064

• marker0357

how the hell can that be true?

• NDNole

@Steverino01 said...

Yup Andrew Luck is retiring. Press conference Sunday.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1165435636893016064

Wow that came out of nowhere.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler