4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ssilberman2012

@TJRhodes said...

Just curious, do you think McCoy or Stills are going to rush in and be trusted in week 1 with just one week of practice and probably a very small grasp of the system? I mean I could see Stills taking something away from Fuller and Hopkins in week 2 or 3 and beyond, but why rush these pickups for week one other than a quick fill in play that would have happened without them?

I personally am not worried about Watson/Hopkins/Fuller, but I will have no Shady exposure. I had Foles/Williams/Westbrook stacks that I took Williams out of.

• ssilberman2012

@BIF said...

I don’t think Zeke plays his full compliment as history across the league shows a less than 100% effort – yah I know he is healthy and in shape but I think Zeke signing and playing just made Pollard unplayable and Zeke overpriced. Jones is going to be sure to get Pollard some snaps/touches.

I hope Zeke plays and the public plays a lot of Zeke and Pollard

• AdamBski

Any love for Russ week 1?

• BIF

@baseballislife93 said...

People need to calm down lol Brissett is in 0 danger of losing his job unless he Peterman bad

I wish I could bookmark this post and bring it back up in 3 or 4 weeks as I don’t think it will age well. Their schedule to start the season is not easy and they could easily start the season 0-3 and 1-6 so there will most likely be a logical chance or two to make a change early.

• ssilberman2012

@squidkill said...

Tenn has a pretty stout defense with an above average secondary- not a team I’m trying to attack

you don’t think as solid home favorite this bodes well for Chubb?

• AVivier

Jaron Brown signed back by the Seahawks today and should be starting Week 1.

• squidkill

I just mean Landry would be paired up with Logan Ryan in the slot – Ryan is one of the top slot corners in the league- Don’t see how OBJ would be a decoy

• AVivier

This should not be a hot take, but Patrick Mahommes is easily one of the best tournament plays this week.

• keephustlincuz

@AVivier said...

This should not be a hot take, but Patrick Mahommes is easily one of the best tournament plays this week.

I can’t wrap my mind around this game.
    The total is 52.5. Are the sharp bettors waiting to hammer the under right before the game or is this total legit?

• infantryboys

Eagles DST may be lower owned than it should be with people gravitating to Sea and Bal. But Reed is back in the concussion protocal, Keenam is the QB, Penn and Flowers are the left side of the o-line and the skill positions players are drek.

• squidkill

did anyone see who the WR 1 is for SF? Goodwin? Pettis? DEEBO Samuel (not the real OG deebo) so much drama on the WR situation in SF

• AVivier

@keephustlincuz said...

I can’t wrap my mind around this game.
    The total is 52.5. Are the sharp bettors waiting to hammer the under right before the game or is this total legit?

Mahommes tossed 53 TDs and had 5600 passing yards last season and have all the weapons back and healthy, the total is legit. Just seems like people are going out of the way not to play him.

• squidkill

I think the Jags held him in check last year and people still hold their defense in high regard- he will be have his lowest ownership of the year you are correct

• AVivier

https://twitter.com/granthpaulsen/status/1168583481510813696?s=21

Jay Gruden told reporters today that Derrius Guice will get more carries than Adrian Peterson. That was the best thing I heard in his press conference. Excited to see what Guice can do this weekend and beyond. #Redskins

• mtdurham

@AVivier said...

Mahommes tossed 53 TDs and had 5600 passing yards last season and have all the weapons back and healthy, the total is legit. Just seems like people are going out of the way not to play him.

I have some mahomes but that salary is pretty brutal.

Just feels like either they win easily and pump the brakes or they are in a grinder if it stays close.

I think he gets his 25-30 fps but gets matched or beaten by someone far less expensive…

I like him more in cash, small private games, and 150-max where you can take some shots on cheap WR.

Not as big of a fan in single entry, 3max, or 20max

• 33BeRad

@AVivier said...

I’m sure he will have decent ownership, just most people on here like to pay down at QB and get the higher priced rbs. That worked well last year

• monarch

I’ll have some Mahommes. His road splits last year were ridiculous. Mahommes/Watkins/Dede doesn’t hurt too much and gives you access to a game that could shoot out.

• thatkid500

@mtdurham said...

I have some mahomes but that salary is pretty brutal.

Just feels like either they win easily and pump the brakes or they are in a grinder if it stays close.

I think he gets his 25-30 fps but gets matched or beaten by someone far less expensive…

I like him more in cash, small private games, and 150-max where you can take some shots on cheap WR.

Not as big of a fan in single entry, 3max, or 20max

If Pollard starts then Mahomes is easy to absorb at his salary.

• monarch

@thatkid500 said...

If Pollard starts then Mahomes is easy to absorb at his salary.

Good cash construction. Will be extremely difficult to contend in a 150 with Mahommes/Pollard/Kelce LUs.

• mnstone14

whats thoughts on kerryon this week. locking him into my cash lineup most likely and hes my fave mid tier play. am i crazy?

• ashank

Thoughts on Lamar Jackson against Miami? Allegedly he wants to pass more but it is hard to believe he wont run more than 10 times.

• realphipps

It’s a road game, but I’ll have some Buffalo defense.

Returning 10 starters, the new guy being 9th overall pick Ed Oliver at DT.

I see sack and turnover potential against this new look NYJ offense.

• ssilberman2012

@mnstone14 said...

whats thoughts on kerryon this week. locking him into my cash lineup most likely and hes my fave mid tier play. am i crazy?

nah i love him too but pollard beats him out for me if zeke out

• ssilberman2012

@ashank said...

Thoughts on Lamar Jackson against Miami? Allegedly he wants to pass more but it is hard to believe he wont run more than 10 times.

the numbers say play him but i am so worried the Ravens will barely have to do anything to beat my Dolphins. I can easily see a 17-3 game.

• siddom

i have a 61 player pool, is that too little?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).