4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• 33BeRad

@AVivier said...

Mahommes tossed 53 TDs and had 5600 passing yards last season and have all the weapons back and healthy, the total is legit. Just seems like people are going out of the way not to play him.

I’m sure he will have decent ownership, just most people on here like to pay down at QB and get the higher priced rbs. That worked well last year

• monarch

I’ll have some Mahommes. His road splits last year were ridiculous. Mahommes/Watkins/Dede doesn’t hurt too much and gives you access to a game that could shoot out.

• thatkid500

@mtdurham said...

I have some mahomes but that salary is pretty brutal.

Just feels like either they win easily and pump the brakes or they are in a grinder if it stays close.

I think he gets his 25-30 fps but gets matched or beaten by someone far less expensive…

I like him more in cash, small private games, and 150-max where you can take some shots on cheap WR.

Not as big of a fan in single entry, 3max, or 20max

If Pollard starts then Mahomes is easy to absorb at his salary.

• monarch

@thatkid500 said...

Good cash construction. Will be extremely difficult to contend in a 150 with Mahommes/Pollard/Kelce LUs.

• mnstone14

whats thoughts on kerryon this week. locking him into my cash lineup most likely and hes my fave mid tier play. am i crazy?

• ashank

Thoughts on Lamar Jackson against Miami? Allegedly he wants to pass more but it is hard to believe he wont run more than 10 times.

• realphipps

It’s a road game, but I’ll have some Buffalo defense.

Returning 10 starters, the new guy being 9th overall pick Ed Oliver at DT.

I see sack and turnover potential against this new look NYJ offense.

• ssilberman2012

@mnstone14 said...

whats thoughts on kerryon this week. locking him into my cash lineup most likely and hes my fave mid tier play. am i crazy?

nah i love him too but pollard beats him out for me if zeke out

• ssilberman2012

@ashank said...

Thoughts on Lamar Jackson against Miami? Allegedly he wants to pass more but it is hard to believe he wont run more than 10 times.

the numbers say play him but i am so worried the Ravens will barely have to do anything to beat my Dolphins. I can easily see a 17-3 game.

• siddom

i have a 61 player pool, is that too little?

• AVivier

@siddom said...

i have a 61 player pool, is that too little?

How many lineups are you doing?

• JTAx33

If Zeke is gone my cash RBs are Chubb-Cook-Pollard and I’d assume that’s ultra chalk

• siddom

150, mini max though lol.

• siddom

@AVivier said...

How many lineups are you doing?

• sox9

If King is limited for GB, what CHI WR gets the bump?

• parrothead112

Do any Tampa Bay fans have any feelings on that defense?

• JTAx33

@parrothead112 said...

Do any Tampa Bay fans have any feelings on that defense?

Don’t do it

• thatkid500

@JTAx33 said...

If Zeke is gone my cash RBs are Chubb-Cook-Pollard and I’d assume that’s ultra chalk

Carson is def apart of the chalk at RB this week.

• saintsfannca

Anybody else have their contests cancelled?

• mtdurham

@thatkid500 said...

I don’t know. Mahomes is $7200 on DK. That’s $1200 – $2200 more than most starters. I think at least one of them can match. Again, that’s why I like Mahomes better in small private games where you’re just trying to make less mistakes than others…. or in 150-max where you’re trying to hit yahtzee and you might need his 38 FPS and you can take lots of cracks on WR#3 types to get there.

I’ve only built 68 lineups but Mahomes is only in 16% of them as of now and I suspect that number will ultimately be about 10% or less. Last year paying up at QB was lighting money on fire.

• Smallchimp

@mtdurham said...

I don’t know. Mahomes is $7200 on DK. That’s $1200 – $2200 more than most starters. I think at least one of them can match.

This is basically what I’m thinking about when it comes to cash. Is Mahomes really a spot that you’ll want in cash when you can take any of the

• monarch

Anyone going double TE in GPP? I just built one with Kittle/Henry that hopefully can give me more of a unique roster construction along with some of the chalkier options that everyone likes.

• mnstone14

@JTAx33 said...

id be shocked if thats the case tbh. Id love it as im locking in barkley. Theres a dozen viable plays at wr thats low 5ks and under, you dont need to pay up there. By no means am i xpert but think the cash game build is pretty clear. Assuming zeke is out, pollard and then a mid tier guy and high tier. Pay up at TE, and get a mid range wr.

• JTAx33

@thatkid500 said...

Carson is def apart of the chalk at RB this week.

High owned for sure, but not sure he’s chalkier than Chubb or Cook

• JTAx33

@mnstone14 said...

id be shocked if thats the case tbh. Id love it as im locking in barkley. Theres a dozen viable plays at wr thats low 5ks and under, you dont need to pay up there. By no means am i xpert but think the cash game build is pretty clear. Assuming zeke is out, pollard and then a mid tier guy and high tier. Pay up at TE, and get a mid range wr.

Chubb at $6400 is asinine. You definitely can get up to the Saquon and CMac but Chubb’s volume won’t be far behind and comes in ~$3k cheaper

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.