4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@tmarohl said...

I see the FD Sunday Million is roughly 350,000 entries from filling. I have 70 lineups to work on from satelites.
    I have never really tried football on DK, but the Millionaire is about 220,000 from filling.

My guess is that there will be some overlay in both of those contests, and that week 2 prize pools will be smaller.

You will be surprised but I think they fill (as usual) because they will throw out an incentive if they are concerned.

If they don’t fill, they won’t overlay just maybe a little less rake/profit for them.

• infantryboys

@BIF said...

I think those 3 will be very popular in both – many in cash will have at least 2 of them depending on how much they pay up at QB, TE or DST

Deebo plays on FD where I think you have to lock in Kelce at TE in cash, based on the salary structure. That in itself should limit exposure to expensive WR.

• siddom

Tyler Boyd, Cupp or Lockett on DK all within $100 of each other

• m203

@BIF said...

Only the people that don’t cash

Deebo, you know winners don’t do that – don’t mess with the system.

mike evans seems like an amazing play. esp considering how many ppl are gonna be on godwin

• Luctyl99

Anyone on Greg olsen?

• siddom

Boyd, Cupp or Lockett on DK or FD? all within $100 of each other

• squidkill

@damionismyname said...

Mom making meatloaf Sunday?

Am has been shacking up with her bingo buddy on the weekends. I don’t see her until Monday morning when he drops her off.

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

Am has been shacking up with her bingo buddy on the weekends. I don’t see her until Monday morning when he drops her off.

Ma*

• AVivier

Diggs and Demaryius Thomas both dealing with hamstring injuries

• CleverGroom

@miggs6876 said...

What about game script. I fear fournette might.not get the volume if they fall behind early. Any input?

If Fournette’s receiving usage in the preseason (Foles targeted Dede 7 times, Fournette 3 times, and Conley 1 time—end of list, nothing follows) means anything at all, he could be the situation-independent bellcow we hoped for last year. Yeldon used to be a problem for him, but all the reports about Lenny this year are glowing and Yeldon’s in BUF. They’ve got very little behind him apart from rookies who didn’t show especially well in the preseason.

As much as I respect KC’s offense, especially coming off a long period to prepare, it’s not a foregone conclusion that they lead this game. The beauty of Fournette is that you can see him hitting 100+ rushing yards, dominating TD equity for the team, and/or pushing for 6+ targets. He’s a true feature back, at home, in a high total, against a trash D. What’s not to like?

• CleverGroom

@AVivier said...

Diggs and Demaryius Thomas both dealing with hamstring injuries

Consider this your annual reminder that we don’t play Stefon Diggs in weeks when he appears on the injury report.

• AVivier

@CleverGroom said...

Consider this your annual reminder that we don’t play Stefon Diggs in weeks when he appears on the injury report.

He missed all practice today, not even just limited. I agree, I’m a full fade of Diggs even if he goes.

• hobbes2d

@AVivier said...

He missed all practice today, not even just limited. I agree, I’m a full fade of Diggs even if he goes.

Wasn’t even considering him to begin with. Certainly not now lol.

• Luctyl99

@hobbes2d said...

Wasn’t even considering him to begin with. Certainly not now lol.

Are you considering thielen?

• BIF

@m203 said...

mike evans seems like an amazing play. esp considering how many ppl are gonna be on godwin

Yes in GPP but I think TBs at same salary are safer in Cash when everyone is playing almost the same core.

I don’t much cash so it doesn’t matter to me

I’ll definitely have some Mike for sure

• BIF

@Luctyl99 said...

Certainly a bump for me – I need to go look at a few lineups I made on Monday as some had Diggs and I should have room for Adam to swap

• hobbes2d

@Luctyl99 said...

Yes but idk if I’m going to get there. There’s guys below him I have more interest in. Though no Diggs or not at full strength makes me like Thielen more…

• dgballer

@deeebo said...

done

Deebo Samuels. Gotta play your namesake

• CleverGroom

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Besides, Jerry didn’t spend all that money on a new toy to leave it in a box on a shelf

If you’ve sunk $50,000,000 guaranteed into a RB contract, is it better to play the guy or protect him?

Honestly can’t tell you the answer. Just something to think about.

• hobbes2d

@dgballer said...

Deebo Samuels. Gotta play your namesake

Just don’t get mad when he doesn’t see the field over Richie James and Kendrick Bourne lol.

• Steverino01

I got a pop up message from DK stating you get a free $3 ticket for every entry into the big $10 GPP for the Thursday night showdown. 10 entries max ($30). I won a few $10 tickets in satellites and was waiting for an incentive to come. It’s way short of filling right now.

• Njsum1

@CleverGroom said...

If you’ve sunk $50,000,000 guaranteed into a RB contract, is it better to play the guy or protect him?

If you’re talking about the season…why would anyone spend 50 mil on a player not to ride him til the wheels fall off. I dont think the Cowboys have any interest in protecting Zeke. He’s ONLY got 50 mil guaranteed, and he’s only 23. If Zeke gives them 3 or 4 more good seasons but helps deliver a Super Bowl win, it will be money well spent.

If you’re talking about this week, it would depend on if the coaches and training staff feel like he’s in good enough football shape to handle a full workload. I’m reading 20+ touches is likely week 1.

• hobbes2d

@CleverGroom said...

I mean that guaranteed $ is just for the next 2 years which he was already signed for anyway with 2 years left on his rookie deal.

• mike42

@mnstone14 said...

at least for cash, why cmc over barkley?

I have a lot of respect for Dal’s D, especially the LB’s. I think they come out physical and with ELI at QB and no OBJ, they can basically stack the box and not worry about the long ball. Really bad setup for a ceiling game and you are not paying for him to just get PPR pts on 6-10 dumpoffs. Generational talent in a bad setup. Their is a chance they could run it right at DAL and negate the speedy LB’s a bit, but I’m going to pass.

CMC behind a better O-line with a healthy CAM who should stop running VS a susceptible run D that lost Suh @ home is much > than Barkely. For cash, it feels like a no brainer. For GPP’s, anything is in play.

• pburghpens22

is it just me or is anyone else noticing there is a lot less analysis articles this year on football :((

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).