4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

Anybody have insights on tomorrow night’s game? I think I’ve got my ideas mostly worked out for the main slate but I know very little of how GB & CHI are looking this year. Any highly projected workloads or expected game scripts coming out of the camp/preseason?

• monarch

@mike42 said...

I have a lot of respect for Dal’s D, especially the LB’s. I think they come out physical and with ELI at QB and no OBJ, they can basically stack the box and not worry about the long ball. Really bad setup for a ceiling game and you are not paying for him to just get PPR pts on 6-10 dumpoffs. Generational talent in a bad setup. Their is a chance they could run it right at DAL and negate the speedy LB’s a bit, but I’m going to pass.

CMC behind a better O-line with a healthy CAM who should stop running VS a susceptible run D that lost Suh @ home is much > than Barkely. For cash, it feels like a no brainer. For GPP’s, anything is in play.

I believe the Rams were the third best in the league last season vs pass catching backs. The Cowboys were more friendly…CMC needs those high volume receiving games to hit a ceiling.

• mike42

@Luctyl99 said...

Evan Engram is going to be 2% owned and get peppered with targets

YOu think 90% of the DFS community read the same blurb you did, about how he was going to get peppered with targets, and he is going to be 2% owned?

• Luctyl99

@mike42 said...

YOu think 90% of the DFS community read the same blurb you did, about how he was going to get peppered with targets, and he is going to be 2% owned?

Yes, I do lol

• mike42

@Dunzor said...

Anybody have insights on tomorrow night’s game? I think I’ve got my ideas mostly worked out for the main slate but I know very little of how GB & CHI are looking this year. Any highly projected workloads or expected game scripts coming out of the camp/preseason?

Montgomery should be the feature back with Cohen moving around and M. Davis having third down duties. AROB is now 2 years removed from surgery and I’m guessing he becomes more of a true number one. TE’s are worhless dart throws. C. Patterson is calculated dart throw. A. Miller played last season with his shoulder messed up and still played well. I think he’s more likely to have a roster worthy game then most think.

As far as the Packers go: the PACKERS SUCK. I’m a Bears fan, it really is all i know.

• mike42

BIF- I wish you bought the 1/2 point on the NE/PIT game. I would take the under too. Think Pit got much better on D and downgraded it’s O. I don’t think NE’s O will be explosive, just incredibly efficient. I like the under better than either side but if I had to pick, I’d take the points.

• Logan7777

@hobbes2d said...

I mean that guaranteed $ is just for the next 2 years which he was already signed for anyway with 2 years left on his rookie deal.

Ride his wheels off. Isn’t that what every GM does to a RB? Life span of a running back is what 6 years? He’ll start slowly and then wear out by week 14.

• squidkill

@pburghpens22 said...

is it just me or is anyone else noticing there is a lot less analysis articles this year on football :((

Same amount just more are behind the paywall now. 💰💰💰

• deeebo

is it worth paying up for kelce on fd or go w hunter henry?

• infantryboys

@deeebo said...

is it worth paying up for kelce on fd or go w hunter henry?

On FD in cash, I think Kelce is a lock and load as he’s only $1700 over Henry in salary. On DK it’s a different story as Kelce is $3200 more expensive.

• mike42

@squidkill said...

Same amount just more are behind the paywall now. 💰💰💰

Where is Silva’s artlicle now?

• Joeyrockland1

Any love for a healthy and cheap Randall Cobb ?

• monarch

@mike42 said...

Where is Silva’s artlicle now?

He is working for a different site. Establishtherun I believe

• Supanice

@Hoods From The Wood said...

It was a loose metaphor used in order to initiate discussion on the aforementioned Zeke’s volume.

I’m not married but I’m not sure loose is the way you want to describe Mrs. Hood, but again, I am not married.

• Supanice

For the 1pm slate fantasy labs has Murray as the #1 owned QB at 13-16% then Mahomie and Winston at 9-12%. DK has really priced down QBs, there is only 1 high priced guy when in previous years there was 3-4. For week 1 it probably doesn’t matter but going on.. seems they are making an effort to price down QB.

I’m a little shook, I previously said the defense scores said play the D against rookie/tank team, and now they project the rookie as the #1 owned QB?

• mike42

@monarch said...

He is working for a different site. Establishtherun I believe

That’s ridiculous. They are charging $60 a month.

• mlbsyndicate

Ranked Top 25: Overall, 2012 DFBC Finalist, 11th in 2010 WSOP, 19th in 2012 WSOP

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

Who is your favorite $3K WR on DK?

• AVivier

Reposting for anyone that missed it 2 rake free contests on DK.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/75314003
    https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/75313973

• pburghpens22

I miss the squirrelpatrol NFL article, whatever happened to him?

• deeebo

@infantryboys said...

On FD in cash, I think Kelce is a lock and load as he’s only $1700 over Henry in salary. On DK it’s a different story as Kelce is $3200 more expensive.

yeah its just if i do my wrs are very inexpensive lol. like right now i have cmc fournette and cook and then kelce. wrs are gonna be like godwin w fuller and idk who else

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

That’s ridiculous. They are charging $60 a month.

$200 for the season I think

• monarch

@squidkill said...

$200 for the season I think

I’ll pass. I’d rather keep the 200 and not have a similar thought process as a large chunk of the competition. He’s a great writer though.

• Supanice

@monarch said...

I’ll pass. I’d rather keep the 200 and not have a similar thought process as a large chunk of the competition. He’s a great writer though.

I did the pre-season package.. there was no option to cancel but it automatically renews.. I am mostly upset the 2 people i respect the most behind CG are behind a $200 paywall.

• monarch

@Supanice said...

I did the pre-season package.. there was no option to cancel but it automatically renews.. I am mostly upset the 2 people i respect the most behind CG are behind a $200 paywall.

I’ll catch his takes on Friday’s/youtube and on twitter

• mike42

@monarch said...

I’ll catch his takes on Friday’s/youtube and on twitter

I just like the information. Silva kind of organizes all of the info that you need to make your own decisions well. His hot takes are horrible; normally.

It’s crazy. It used to be that a lot of DFS players used to make money because there were a lot of fish. Now a lot of these players need to make money off of the subsriptions since the pool got smaller/sharper.

BIF has better hot takes. CG gives better information. Squid provides the entertainment. WE DON“T NEED THEM (unless it’s free).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).