4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jayzee666

I gotta remember to NOT play the players i have in season long leagues in my DFS LUs. I will go 0-14 if I keep doing that!!

• mike42

@BIF said...

This game is a good reminder that in Week 1, you have no idea what you are going to get. Both Davis and Williams getting more carries than anyone expected – Aaron Jones is near invisible (for that one right as I have like 5%) but misfired on Montgomery bad as I’m about 60+%.

I just remember last year Philly/ATL played a low scoring game and then Sunday a lot of games blew up. I can’t believe neither slot guy got a tgt (maybe 1). Just ridiculous. Bears going to Denver next week and we be in serious danger of starting 0-2.

• jayzee666

@yisman said...

Shaheen chalk bust :(

Had way too much

just dropped a pass

He was shocked that Trubisky threw a catchable pass!!

• Logan7777

Here’s where Jones gets all his yards.

• NDNole

My mantra for the rest of the year on showdowns…………………the only way I make a lineup is if it doesnt make sense.

• Kamais_Ookin

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I’m on packers ML. GL sir.

Damn that was ez money. Can’t wait for Sunday!

• miggs6876

@NDNole said...

WHY TF you throw that trubisky?!!!!!!!

He is no franchise QB. He is barely serviceable.

• BIF

noce Play calling series LaFleur – he’s an idiot too

If you don’t run on 2nd down, then you should try to win it on 3rd and not call a run

• NDNole

@miggs6876 said...

He is no franchise QB. He is barely serviceable.

Still young give him some time but to this point you are correct. 1:33 left this is where the best of the best seperate. He needs to take them down for the score.

• mike42

That punt was the best play in the game. I had 1-2 slot WR’s in every LU. That’s awesome.

• yisman

that awesome punt basically finished the Bears

• BIF

Davis not Cohen in game for 2 minute offense

?????

• BIF

@mike42 said...

That punt was the best play in the game. I had 1-2 slot WR’s in every LU. That’s awesome.

Miller sighting 🙄

• Kamais_Ookin

Regression was due for bears.

• yisman

as someone with Trubisky and the Packers D, very annoyed that Trubisky is so inaccurate we can’t even get a pick 6

• miggs6876

@NDNole said...

Still young give him some time but to this point you are correct. 1:33 left this is where the best of the best seperate. He needs to take them down for the score.

What an end of the game. Trubisky sucks ass.

• JH822547

Milly only split 3 ways.

• miggs6876

@yisman said...

as someone with Trubisky and the Packers D, very annoyed that Trubisky is so inaccurate we can’t even get a pick 6

Lol

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Terrible offense Bears. So disappointed. Pick one back and roll with him. I hate the committee crap. Trubisky was way off tonight. Welp on to the next one.Still cashed.

• JTAx33

Just took 2nd-4th in the 4th quarter showdown for a nice $1500 boost to the bankroll, let’s have a good season boys and girls

• yisman

had MVS heavily for in game showdown and he missed the 4th quarter with cramps

not that GB had much occasion to pass anyway

• m203

that was truly painful

• tmarohl

I couldn’t really tell if the Packer defense has improved, or if Trubiski and the Bears just still suck.

• BIF

3 guys split Milly

ARob CPT
    Packers D
    MVS
    ARod
    Graham
    Cohen

The old Bears WR Captain with the Packers D on lineup takes it down

• sox9

That’s the worst offensive play calling I have ever seen on both sides of the ball in over 30 years. Maybe Tribusky and Rodgers should have played a little in pre-season. Ready to bring back Mike McCarthy—actually feels like he never left w/the conservative play calls. The difference in the game were a couple throws by Rodgers off scrambling moves—-which in itself is pretty familiar. Horrible kickoff to the NFL in 2019, just horrible. Silver lining—-about half the new fantasy players will quit after this game, lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).