4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

@NDNole said...

Still young give him some time but to this point you are correct. 1:33 left this is where the best of the best seperate. He needs to take them down for the score.

What an end of the game. Trubisky sucks ass.

• JH822547

Milly only split 3 ways.

• miggs6876

@yisman said...

as someone with Trubisky and the Packers D, very annoyed that Trubisky is so inaccurate we can’t even get a pick 6

Lol

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Still young give him some time but to this point you are correct. 1:33 left this is where the best of the best seperate. He needs to take them down for the score.

Terrible offense Bears. So disappointed. Pick one back and roll with him. I hate the committee crap. Trubisky was way off tonight. Welp on to the next one.Still cashed.

• JTAx33

Just took 2nd-4th in the 4th quarter showdown for a nice $1500 boost to the bankroll, let’s have a good season boys and girls

• yisman

had MVS heavily for in game showdown and he missed the 4th quarter with cramps

not that GB had much occasion to pass anyway

• m203

that was truly painful

• tmarohl

I couldn’t really tell if the Packer defense has improved, or if Trubiski and the Bears just still suck.

• BIF

3 guys split Milly

ARob CPT
    Packers D
    MVS
    ARod
    Graham
    Cohen

The old Bears WR Captain with the Packers D on lineup takes it down

• sox9

That’s the worst offensive play calling I have ever seen on both sides of the ball in over 30 years. Maybe Tribusky and Rodgers should have played a little in pre-season. Ready to bring back Mike McCarthy—actually feels like he never left w/the conservative play calls. The difference in the game were a couple throws by Rodgers off scrambling moves—-which in itself is pretty familiar. Horrible kickoff to the NFL in 2019, just horrible. Silver lining—-about half the new fantasy players will quit after this game, lol.

• jayzee666

At least the Bears have a good kicking game this year!!
    The REAPER off to good start in NFL already!

• sox9

L0ts of money lost tonight. Lots of people gonna swear off single game contests as black holes for their fantasy money.

• timusbr

Well my dick is in the dirt. what a disappointment. Lost all the loose cash in the varies betting accounts. I give credit to GB defense but your Not For Long, getting shut out in NFL.

4 LU’s, all had 5 bears 1 packer I still doubled my entries in Gpp’s. Go figure

• BIF

@yisman said...

had MVS heavily for in game showdown and he missed the 4th quarter with cramps

not that GB had much occasion to pass anyway

He was targeted on 2nd Down before they punted on their last drive with 2 minutes left

• depalma13

Thankfully there was plenty of overlay tonight.

• jayzee666

@tmarohl said...

I couldn’t really tell if the Packer defense has improved, or if Trubiski and the Bears just still suck.

The Bears offense always has and always will suck. It is their destiny!

• BIF

@sox9 said...

That’s the worst offensive play calling I have ever seen on both sides of the ball in over 30 years. Maybe Tribusky and Rodgers should have played a little in pre-season. Ready to bring back Mike McCarthy—actually feels like he never left w/the conservative play calls. The difference in the game were a couple throws by Rodgers off scrambling moves—-which in itself is pretty familiar. Horrible kickoff to the NFL in 2019, just horrible. Silver lining—-about half the new fantasy players will quit after this game, lol.

Season just started the same way it ended last year with a crappy low scoring Super Bowl

• Smallchimp

@NDNole said...

The issue is that the entire Bears offense is masking Trubisky and letting the defense and whoever Nagy tells him to pass to make the plays. They’ll reach contract year, realize he didn’t develop at all, and either sign him (a huge mistake) or have to hope they can get someone who isn’t a total bum. Hate to go at things in a slanted way, but this situation really isn’t going to get better if they force plays because Trubs can’t make his own. Defenses can’t win championships if the offense can’t make plays. Sanchez-era Jets 2.0

• CheeseCutter

As a Packer fan, I’m happy with the win, excited about the defense. Offense needs work, but the Bear D is legit, too.

Not to pour salt in the wounds of my Bear fan friends, but I think I speak for the Packer nation when I say we are SO happy that the Bears took Trubisky over Mahomes and Watson. What a team Chicago would have…for years.

• jayzee666

@sox9 said...

L0ts of money lost tonight. Lots of people gonna swear off single game contests as black holes for their fantasy money.

Stickng with the one 10 cent showdown LU for the DK Acheivements, as bad as they are for NFL this year. Also betting the unders on all games where I pick the Offensive players!!

• chronoxiong

That game was so boring. Talk about making me yawn. I rather watch the FIBA World Cup which I can’t because it airs in the early mornings while everyone is still sleeping. And plus, it airs on ESPN + which also sucks.

• sox9

Didn’t hear Mack’s name called much. AROB, AROB, AROB, let’s go tot eh well one more time bec. GB DEF must be stupid==INT in the EZ—-that targeted AROB. GB must have been really surprised by that since they had 3 guys on him I think.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Didn’t hear Mack’s name called much. AROB, AROB, AROB, let’s go tot eh well one more time bec. GB DEF must be stupid==INT in the EZ—-that targeted AROB. GB must have been really surprised by that since they had 3 guys on him I think.

Ok it was an awful dead duck pass, but for Christ sake have some other play calls in your book than passes to AROB and dump-offs to Cohen. The Montgomery hype got quiet, real quiet.

• depalma13

Who needs the preseason when you can start like this.

• jayzee666

@CheeseCutter said...

As a Packer fan, I’m happy with the win, excited about the defense. Offense needs work, but the Bear D is legit, too.

Not to pour salt in the wounds of my Bear fan friends, but I think I speak for the Packer nation when I say we are SO happy that the Bears took Trubisky over Mahomes and Watson. What a team Chicago would have…for years.

Knowing the Bears history with QBs and WRs, they would have ruined Mahomes too! They just need to run the wildcat every play!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).